What's new

India refuses to attend Saarc conference in Pakistan

Your obsession knows no limits. we don't go on any third class Indian forum, its the other way around and I can feel you agony bus nahe chl rha na :D
Because you cant. You cry indian presence in your forums imagine what would happen to you guys on Indian forums. That is the reason you guys avoid indian forums.

Or unlike you who are obsessed with Pakistan we don't give a f*ck about you or your country.
lol which country is begging for solving kashmir issue?
which country needs dukhda of Indian muslims to justify their existance?
Which country has India as the only reason for unity?
which country has even the natural events being blamed on RAW?
which country has been creating threads about Kashmir endlessly for past 2 months?

Stop obsessing about Indian issues and Indian terriroty we would leave your forums peacefully with good faith wishing you a very good life and happy future.

lol which country is begging for solving kashmir issue?
which country needs dukhda of Indian muslims to justify their existance?
Which country has India as the only reason for unity?
which country has even the natural events being blamed on RAW?
which country has been creating threads about Kashmir endlessly for past 2 months?

Stop obsessing about Indian issues and Indian terriroty we would leave your forums peacefully with good faith wishing you a very good life and happy future.

Kashmir is not Indian territory.

I think this answers all your rant. And yes it is true. We are not obsessed like you are with us hence no Pakistani goes to any Indian forums.

Kashmir is not Indian territory.

I think this answers all your rant. And yes it is true. We are not obsessed like you are with us hence no Pakistani goes to any Indian forums.
Reapeating a single statement does not make it a valid argument point.

Kashmir is Indian territory. Do whatever you can if anything else is left. Period. Along with all the arguments which this forum is filled off let me add a very straightforward argument towards it "Jiski lathi uski bhens". It summarises the Indian stand towards it along with the legal, historical, UN, martian stand on Kashmir

Reapeating a single statement does not make it a valid argument point.

Kashmir is Indian territory. Do whatever you can if anything else is left. Period. Along with all the arguments which this forum is filled off let me add a very straightforward argument towards it "Jiski lathi uski bhens". It summarises the Indian stand towards it along with the legal, historical, UN, martian stand on Kashmir

I don't need to make it a valid argument. It is a fact.

And we don't give a f*ck to your lathi and your bhens. Kashmir is not Indian territory and we would continue to talk about it.

And we don't give a f*ck to your lathi and your bhens. Kashmir is not Indian territory and we would continue to talk about it.
As i said you are free to do whatever you want. But expect repurcussions. Dont cry about Indian presence then. Same goes for other issues. Poke your nose where it does not belong it always will have repurcussions.

Typical Pakistani identity crisis, do you have no notion of the fact that Pakistan is a SOUTH ASIAN nation? It is not an Arab nation nor is it in Central/Southeast Asia. Pakistan cannot afford to keep ignoring its geographic and economic realities, no ammount of improved relations with SCO members of the ME will make up for being unengaged and not intergrated in/with its own region.

Keep cutting off ones nose to spite ones face and see the results...

Economic blocks don't depend on gene pools nor do they run on emotions. It's a free world.

India is paying a double game here, she always has. She wants to isolate us on each intetnational forum but expectsus to integrate in SAARC on her terms. No gonna happen. BBIN is one such effort to undermine SAARC.

Eough of the charade already, SAARC is useless because of India's own hidden agendas.
And fyi, Pakistan has good relations with Srilanka and Nepal already, we donot depend on India nor will she ever become a catalist for Pakistan, we have enough potential and alternatives to excellerate growth and become an Asian tiger on our own.

Even if he attended, India isn't going to get a dime from our poor bankrupt neighbours.

As i said you are free to do whatever you want. But expect repurcussions. Dont cry about Indian presence then. Same goes for other issues. Poke your nose where it does not belong it always will have repurcussions.

We don't care about repercussions.

Kashmir is not Indian territory but a disputed territory. And we would continue with our policy on Kashmir. In fact we need to make it even more strict.

We don't care about repercussions.

Kashmir is not Indian territory but a disputed territory. And we would continue with our policy on Kashmir. In fact we need to make it even more strict.

@hellfire raised 3 question in this context and you can try answering those question.

BTW, when India don't have any right over kashmir, then what is the point of talk then, come and take it.

@hellfire raised 3 question in this context and you can try answering those question.

BTW, when India don't have any right over kashmir, then what is the point of talk then, come and take it.

I would love to answer any questions if they are not same dumb cr@p that Indians keep on posting on every other thread.

As for coming and taking it. WE would do whatever is needed at appropriate time. Don't worry about it.

I would love to answer any questions if they are not same dumb cr@p that Indians keep on posting on every other thread.

As for coming and taking it. WE would do whatever is needed at appropriate time. Don't worry about it.

No no not at all I will tag you at the respective post, and we welcome you for the healthy debate.

Back
Top Bottom