What's new

India readying weapon to destroy enemy satellites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't listen to him much. Why? Is he one of your favorites or you prefer Keith Olbermann?

Well any network that puts that asshole on tv, has no credibilty

And no i dont make it point to watch fox, but while flip though channels to get to bbc i am always intrigued to find out what latest hysteria fox is trying to sell.

who ever it is who is doing it

c17248a5c80468b13a748d39e1978e1f.jpg

52a7b57434c576ddffa39976bad4b458.jpg

Or even the fox and friends

One thing remains the same. they all speak out of their ***.

That are a disease that has destroyed the American dream.

Any one who thinks fox makes good sense are not making any sense

You are talking as if pakistan has done it all by itself, isnt that heavily aided by china?

No argument there. My point was that, except for the Americans and the Russians, everybody else on the planet has had "help".

ISRO Was Launched in 1969 and SUPARCO in 1962... Who iss successful?

There are many factors involved, not least being funding and support from the rest of the establishment. SUPARCO has been a paper organization for most of its history.

Where does that came from ?. France ?. If you mentioned only Russian, i would have agreed with you. GSLV is not fully aided by Russian. They only provided the sketches of cryogenic engine. US prevented the technology transfer. If there was help from Russia, we could have completed its work a long time ago. Also Russia is the mother of Chinese space program too. Their Shenzhou is just a soyuz remodel.

PSLV is fully Indian. Its result of our continuous failures of SLV and ASLV

The history of the Indian space launch vehicles is well documented. There have been a number of threads even on this forum. Feel free to search around.

And you expect people to believe that Russia held off technology transfer to India because of US concerns? :)

The Russians have been desperately cash strapped and will sell anything for money. If they are willing to sell key technologies to Iran, you can be sure a long time ally like India got what it wanted under the table ;)

Seriously mate i doubt your IQ(read the previous post of mine or your fellow countrymen about our(PAKISTANI SATELLITE BADR-1 that was launched in 1990)
About launch vehicle lol missiles arent used for that purpose :rofl:
And besides im sorry for chandarian that you sent with FRENCH and RUSSIAN HELPAnd no we arent crazy and CHECH IT AGAIN INDI HASNT LAUNCHED 100 + SATELLITES but still i know that it isnt your fault its the DAMN idiot box.

Well Mate, My IQ is really not upto that of Yours, And If not babur? how will it reach up there? hahahaha, You dont even know the condition in which your SUPARCO is and My dear could u suggest some credible link which says India took support from russia and France? Its only in chandrayan 2 will India take any assistance from russia and that too in making the rover....

Gogbot watch the language please and amarnath see my previous post to get get some knowlegde and enhance your IQ level,Thanks and enjoy.

India is should give up trying something that is way beyond its capability. There are many more steps that India should do before it plan this kind of research, such as create any working ICBM. Why learn to fly if one cannot even learn to crawl? One step at a time please, kids. Otherwise, making an announcement on flying while not being able to crawl would make oneself look extremely foolish.

Now how do you say that India cannot even crawl, Hasnt it developed ABM's? hasnt it developed missiles ranged upto-3000 km's.... The only thing is We havent developed an ICBM which is surely under work with the Name Surya1 or Agni 5. And We are simultaneously developing an ABM which can Counter an ICBM... So buddy we are well on track. So We are taking steady steps.... Well DRDO people are well aware of what they are doing

Amarnath i thought you were more smarter ? LOL india built 100+ satelites and Pakistan uses BABUR CM to launch them WOW mate i salute your Knowledge.

Amarnath i thought you were more smarter ? LOL india built 100+ satelites and Pakistan uses BABUR CM to launch them WOW mate i salute your Knowledge.

My poor buddy dosent even understand if his enemy is criticising his country or having a low IQ... well Buddy let me make it more clear to u, You in ur post said that Pak - China co developing a satellite, So China obviously gonna launch it and pakistan cannto coz the only thing which can fly in pakistan is babur cruise missile and obviouly no satellite can be sent along with it.... So never in the near future can your country do it all by yourself.... Keep crying.......

Amarnath do any of your missiles work?After the range of 1000KM I mean are they operational No offence.

Now how do you say that India cannot even crawl, Hasnt it developed ABM's? hasnt it developed missiles ranged upto-3000 km's.... The only thing is We havent developed an ICBM which is surely under work with the Name Surya1 or Agni 5. And We are simultaneously developing an ABM which can Counter an ICBM... So buddy we are well on track. So We are taking steady steps.... Well DRDO people are well aware of what they are doing

How come you love to brag about inferior weapons under develop. In term of ICBM ABM development, first get an ICBM that works before thinking about creating an ICBM ABM. Maybe after you creates the ICBM, you would realize that ICBM ABM is beyond the scope of Indian technology. There is a reason that Russia, China, England and France do not even attempt to create ICBM ABM similar to the mid course national missile defence. These countries had ICBMs since the 70s and they might know a little bit about ICBMs that India does not know about. But I guess you do not know about 1 step at a time.

My poor buddy dosent even understand if his enemy is criticising his country or having a low IQ... well Buddy let me make it more clear to u, You in ur post said that Pak - China co developing a satellite, So China obviously gonna launch it and pakistan cannto coz the only thing which can fly in pakistan is babur cruise missile and obviouly no satellite can be sent along with it.... So never in the near future can your country do it all by yourself.... Keep crying.......
Dude have you seen the previous page? did you see my post reguarding pakistans first satellite BADR-1 launched in 1990 from a chinese launch vehicle?
This Satellite PAKSAT-1R will be launched from lahore and is built jointly by PAK-CHINA,And about SPARCO here is a link reguarding SPARCOs health :lol: Pakistan Times: | Top Story: Turkey joins Pakistan, China in joint efforts for Space Technology it is in the process of expanding in space technology.
Dude we (PAKISTANI-CHINESE) dont go around beating drums about our Technology exploitations on TV, or unessecary media coverage doesny mean we are living in the stone age.:pakistan::china:

Yeah Right! and whose satellite are you going to shoot down? US, Russia or the Chinese? If this was such as easy task others would already have had the weapon ready. More of a wet dream :cheesy: then a reality :hang2: for ISRO and its current state of technology.

making nuke was also not easy task.
sending multi satellite to orbit with single rocket was also not the easy task.
Moon mission aka 'chandrayaan' was not easy task.

ISRO is progressing step-by-step and every Indian proud of it.

Dude have you seen the previous page? did you see my post reguarding pakistans first satellite BADR-1 launched in 1990 from a chinese launch vehicle?
This Satellite PAKSAT-1R will be launched from lahore and is built jointly by PAK-CHINA,And about SPARCO here is a link reguarding SPARCOs health :lol: Pakistan Times: | Top Story: Turkey joins Pakistan, China in joint efforts for Space Technology it is in the process of expanding in space technology.
Dude we (PAKISTANI-CHINESE) dont go around beating drums about our Technology exploitations on TV, or unessecary media coverage doesny mean we are living in the stone age.:pakistan::china:

So Does that Mean that This project will make you better than ISRO? By launching a single satellite into space? So Just get going, Since you criticised the ISRO...... Now you by yourself said that Turky china is with pakistan ..... lol....

About capacity or criticizing that bcoz we dont have the CAPACITY to do this You pakistanis sure know a lot abt wet dreams thats the reason why u have edited the video, the missile in the background is a WW2 german missile called V2 if u want to post on a respectable forum u have to prove ur metal but thats the complete opp of u isnt it :rofl:[/COLOR][/B]

If u look closely on the youtube page there is a response video pasted by me thats the correct video

"Most successful men have not achieved their distinction by having some new talent or opportunity presented to them. They have developed the opportunity that was at hand."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol amarnat you dont get it do you? we already did send a sat into orbit and now SPARCO is starting a new chapter my expanding and exploiting every idea and yeah we dont hide colabartion it doesnt make you small unlike india which tries assembling still fails look at you arjunk wats india in that tank?whats indian in LCA? there are many examples just leave the topic.Lets talk defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom