What's new

India readying weapon to destroy enemy satellites

Status
Not open for further replies.
no satellite can be sent along with it.... So never in the near future can your country do it all by yourself....

Just to clarify, there are geographic issues involved also due to the Earth's rotation. Satellites are typically launched to the east, which means Pakistan would need India's cooperation to track the launch vehicle.

Even when Pakistan developed a SLV, we would most likely test it from a Chinese launch pad.

Indian media also says that Pakistan is a failed state and it lost all its wars to India.

I understand that freedom of speech or freedom of press is not something Pakistanis and Chinese are used to. Indian media articles about each and every event (some fake, some exaggerated, and some truth) are a bit overwhelming for people living under brutal communist regime or Military.

It is always going to be a Battle of wits at Pakistani defense forum:victory:

Indian government uses media for diverting the attention on some important issues. We don't want to be put under pressure by International rules.

Indian anti-ballistic missile program would be a part of Anti-ballistic missile program and anti- satellite missiles are for the Chinese satellites.:cheers:

Indians don't have to be too modest, since it is a Pakistani forum.

Lol amarnat you dont get it do you? we already did send a sat into orbit and now SPARCO is starting a new chapter my expanding and exploiting every idea and yeah we dont hide colabartion it doesnt make you small unlike india which tries assembling still fails look at you arjunk wats india in that tank?whats indian in LCA? there are many examples just leave the topic.Lets talk defence.

Where did we collabrate when we archived this feat ........

Thats a world record dude open ur eyes ont be so cynical

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify, there are geographic issues involved also due to the Earth's rotation. Satellites are typically launched to the east, which means Pakistan would need India's cooperation to track the launch vehicle.

Even when Pakistan developed a SLV, we would most likely test it from a Chinese launch pad.

So can never In the future pakistan can test it from its launch pad? Hope you arent joking, Iam sure pakistan will try testing it from its own launching pads....

Lol amarnat you dont get it do you? we already did send a sat into orbit and now SPARCO is starting a new chapter my expanding and exploiting every idea and yeah we dont hide colabartion it doesnt make you small unlike india which tries assembling still fails look at you arjunk wats india in that tank?whats indian in LCA? there are many examples just leave the topic.Lets talk defence.

What is it which is not Indian in Arjun?

LCA is designed and developed by India, India did develop radar and Engine, but in todays world we need a radar which is more powerful and an Engine with more thrust.... So the first batch LCA will come with AESA radar and Ge Engine, the next will come with a radar jointly developed by India and Israel and Kaveri engine which showed good result in high altitude testing Last year.... So you guys always redirect the page to LCA.... Stick to the topic....

So can never In the future pakistan can test it from its launch pad? Hope you arent joking, Iam sure pakistan will try testing it from its own launching pads....

Once the technology is mature, we can probably get India's cooperation and launch civilian satellites locally.

Also, satellites can be launched to the west; it's just more energy expensive.

Dude if u dont have ans pls dont post crap U dont even know the capabilities of ur own country :blink:

Sonmiani (space facility) ..............

Sonmiani is a coastal town in the southeast of Balochistan province in Pakistan, approximately 45 kilometres northwest of Karachi.Sonmiani Satellite Launch Center (spaceport) approximately 45 kilometres northwest of Karachi, Pakistan. The space facility is also known as Flight Test Range (FTR) or Flight Test Center (FTC)[2]. The facility became operational in the late of 1962 and is primarily used to launch powerful thrust rockets. Sonmiani Satellite Launch Center was planned and constructed by U.S.'s space agency, NASA in the early 1962s when a team of NASA's engineers visited Pakistan.

Sonmiani (space facility) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Once the technology is mature, we can probably get India's cooperation and launch civilian satellites locally.

Also, satellites can be launched to the west; it's just more energy expensive.

Well, Hope that day comes very soon.... Best of luck to SUPARCO......

About capacity or criticizing that bcoz we dont have the CAPACITY to do this [url="
FAILED MISSILE TEST BY INDIA[/url] only INCREDIABLE INDIA can do this :lol:

And only Pakistanis can post a fake video to gain a higher ground in a debate. Stop making a fool of yourself by posting such fake videos.

Pakistanis are jealous here because they can't even launch a satellite. Launch a satellite from your soil first, then we can talk.

With all due respect, they already have the knowledge/technology to launch satellites too. Please google to find out their capabilities too. Never under estimate anyone and give credit where its due :)

:cheers:

And only Pakistanis can post a fake video to gain a higher ground in a debate. Stop making a fool of yourself by posting such fake videos.

this is INDIAN MEDIA??

Indian media also says that Pakistan is a failed state and it lost all its wars to India.

I understand that freedom of speech or freedom of press is not something Pakistanis and Chinese are used to. Indian media articles about each and every event (some fake, some exaggerated, and some truth) are a bit overwhelming for people living under brutal communist regime or Military.

It is always going to be a Battle of wits at Pakistani defense forum:victory:

Indian government uses media for diverting the attention on some important issues. We don't want to be put under pressure by International rules.

Indian anti-ballistic missile program would be a part of Anti-ballistic missile program and anti- satellite missiles are for the Chinese satellites.:cheers:

Indians don't have to be too modest, since it is a Pakistani forum.

Indians are been modest here compare to BR forum. In BR forum, I saw a thread about what should India do if it overrun Tibet. Also, I bet it has sites on how to overtake America in technology. Would anyone point out a BR thread that talk about overtaking America.

Indians are been modest here compare to BR forum. In BR forum, I saw a thread about what should India do if it overrun Tibet. Also, I bet it has sites on how to overtake America in technology. Would anyone point out a BR thread that talk about overtaking America.

Buddy, did BR let you to register as a member ? not for me though,

may be becuse i was using the same user name "grey boy 2".

Buddy, did BR let you to register as a member ? not for me though,

may be becuse i was using the same user name "grey boy 2".

Even the Indians are not allowed there. You need a non free email account, recommendation etc

Even the Indians are not allowed there. You need a non free email account, recommendation etc

Buddy, my e-mail account is earthlink. net, it came with my high-

speed internet, not sure its considered a non free one ?:china:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom