What's new

India readying weapon to destroy enemy satellites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before crying out your hate let me remind you that it was one of your own who pointed that we are jealous and we havent made a satelite that my FRIEND i proved that we did send BADR1 in 1990.There was no talk of a LAUNCH VEHICLES so im sorry to hurt your ego.
Reguarding PAKSAT-1 it is a JOINTLY BUILT SATTELITE and we are not buying it like you people from RUSSIA and other countries and assembling them :rofl::rofl:
Here is a link from an INDIAN NEWS WEBSITE claiming to be a JOINT VENTURE(If you understand the word) Pakistan, China to jointly develop satellite
Global Times - Pakistan, China agree to develop new satellite
Enjoy

Man, You are jumping with happyness when Pak is developing its first satellite and that too co developed with the help of China, and You Are letting a country down which has launched more than 100 satellites into space and 50+ Successful Rocket launches.... Comeon you are really crazy.... From where will pakistan launch its satellite? and In which vehicle? Babur? That too china will launch it for you, so Just keep it calm and Think before you come to a cponclusion

Dear this forum and its Indian members doesn't represent India. You can see many Pakistan's here saying. How can i join PAF ?. How to get a rifle. How to get a ISI passport.? Have you ever noticed the number of Indians saying this. No one will say this. Patriotism is a different feeling. We are patriotic only when it is needed. The things Indians(Including me) says here are just to counter Pakistani's and Chinese.

Truth lies somewhere else.....

I believe that Pakistani and Chinese enjoy countering braggings of many Indian members here. Of course you are not one of them as you are one of the few reasonable guys in here.

Man, You are jumping with happyness when Pak is developing its first satellite and that too co developed with the help of China, and You Are letting a country down which has launched more than 100 satellites into space and 50+ Successful Rocket launches.... Comeon you are really crazy.... From where will pakistan launch its satellite? and In which vehicle? Babur? That too china will launch it for you, so Just keep it calm and Think before you come to a cponclusion

Why do you always talk about what other country cannot do in order to brag about China. Do you like it when people compare US to India? sorry, you are the guy who believe that India ABM technology is superior to that of the US. I can see you come with articles talking about Indian technologies catching up to US or surpassing US in 2 years.

I disagree. Fox news tend to report the truth more than any other network as they are leftist propaganda worshipping Obama.

So after listening to Glen Beck. Do you feel enlightened or stupefied.

Why do you always talk about what other country cannot do in order to brag about China. Do you like it when people compare US to India? sorry, you are the guy who believe that India ABM technology is superior to that of the US. I can see you come with articles talking about Indian technologies catching up to US or surpassing US in 2 years.

Comeon, Either You cannot read English or You Just want to Criticise What I wrote, I never ever In post have told Indian ABM tech better than the USA.... USA is working on ABM which can destroy ICBM and So Is India... You were the one who told that US gave up and India is still working, so How am I supposed to be liable for the false comment you made dear? and moreover My comment was turned against a person who criticised our Anti-satellite program, isnt that called bragging just becoz hes a chinese or a pakistani?

I see some Indians are upset because I interrupted their wet dream :)

No worries.

The fact is the DRDO guy was actually sensible and reasonable. He only said what could be accomplished if the technology was retargetted. It is the perenially idiotic Indian media which hyped it as a fait accompli and the Indian fanboys went into a tailspin when I burst their bubble with a reality check.

Finally, a little off-topic and not to take anything away from ISRO's great accomplishments, but the Indian space program is heavily "aided" by France (PSLV) and Russia (GSLV). The "indigenous" Indian technology actually "borrowed" a lot from these countries.

Dear this forum and its Indian members doesn't represent India. You can see many Pakistan's here saying. How can i join PAF ?. How to get a rifle. How to get a ISI passport.? Have you ever noticed the number of Indians saying this. No one will say this. Patriotism is a different feeling. We are patriotic only when it is needed. The things Indians(Including me) says here are just to counter Pakistani's and Chinese.

Truth lies somewhere else.....

LOL do u want to join PAF or want to becoma an agent of WORLD FAMOUS ISI? :rofl:
If you do you can find a thread related to such information for overseas Pakistanis and well you can be an ISI AGENT :lol:

No worries.

The fact is the DRDO guy was actually sensible and reasonable. He only said what could be accomplished if the technology was retargetted. It is the perenially idiotic Indian media which hyped it as a fait accompli and the Indian fanboys went into a tailspin when I burst their bubble with a reality check.

Finally, a little off-topic and not to take anything away from ISRO's great accomplishments, but the Indian space program is heavily "aided" by France (PSLV) and Russia (GSLV). The "indigenous" Indian technology actually "borrowed" a lot from these countries.

You are talking as if pakistan has done it all by itself, isnt that heavily aided by china? And more over what is that you know about ISRO?

ISRO Was Launched in 1969 and SUPARCO in 1962... Who iss successful? ISRO has launched many Satellites in space by its own space shuttles? and How about SUPARCO, harly one or 2 satellites by chinese space shuttles. And here is a small video of How ISRO started.

ISRO has done so much hard work, its easy for you to just step in and say ISRO is heavily aided by france and Russia...

Last edited by a moderator:

No worries.

Where does that came from ?. France ?. If you mentioned only Russian, i would have agreed with you. GSLV is not fully aided by Russian. They only provided the sketches of cryogenic engine. US prevented the technology transfer. If there was help from Russia, we could have completed its work a long time ago. Also Russia is the mother of Chinese space program too. Their Shenzhou is just a soyuz remodel.

PSLV is fully Indian. Its result of our continuous failures of SLV and ASLV

Comeon, Either You cannot read English or You Just want to Criticise What I wrote, I never ever In post have told Indian ABM tech better than the USA.... USA is working on ABM which can destroy ICBM and So Is India... You were the one who told that US gave up and India is still working, so How am I supposed to be liable for the false comment you made dear? and moreover My comment was turned against a person who criticised our Anti-satellite program, isnt that called bragging just becoz hes a chinese or a pakistani?

I never said that US gave up or quit. You added that.

Also, what I'm saying is that if US have trouble creating a mid course missile defence. India scientist, which is far behind that of the US, won't be able to create a credible one. Feel free to disagree but other members here would just redicule you.

So after listening to Glen Beck. Do you feel enlightened or stupefied.

Don't listen to him much. Why? Is he one of your favorites or you prefer Keith Olbermann?

I never said that US gave up or quit. You added that.

Also, what I'm saying is that if US have trouble creating a mid course missile defence. India scientist, which is far behind that of the US, won't be able to create a credible one. Feel free to disagree but other members here would just redicule you.

Hey comeon kid, You just cannot stop trying If a country which is far ahead of you has difficulty..... Why do you think India should just give up?

Seriously mate i doubt your IQ(read the previous post of mine or your fellow countrymen about our(PAKISTANI SATELLITE BADR-1 that was launched in 1990)
About launch vehicle lol missiles arent used for that purpose :rofl:
And besides im sorry for chandarian that you sent with FRENCH and RUSSIAN HELPAnd no we arent crazy and CHECH IT AGAIN INDI HASNT LAUNCHED 100 + SATELLITES but still i know that it isnt your fault its the DAMN idiot box and INDIAN MEDIA.

Seriously mate i doubt your IQ(read the previous post of mine or your fellow countrymen about our(PAKISTANI SATELLITE BADR-1 that was launched in 1990)
About launch vehicle lol missiles arent used for that purpose :rofl:
And besides im sorry for chandarian that you sent with FRENCH and RUSSIAN HELPAnd no we arent crazy and CHECH IT AGAIN INDI HASNT LAUNCHED 100 + SATELLITES but still i know that it isnt your fault its the DAMN idiot box.

Hey comeon kid, You just cannot stop trying If a country which is far ahead of you has difficulty..... Why do you think India should just give up?

India is should give up trying something that is way beyond its capability. There are many more steps that India should do before it plan this kind of research, such as create any working ICBM. Why learn to fly if one cannot even learn to crawl? One step at a time please, kids. Otherwise, making an announcement on flying while not being able to crawl would make oneself look extremely foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom