What's new

India readying weapon to destroy enemy satellites

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how this can relate to this thread is a Bit vague.

The Sensors on CH-1 failed. But it was not due to Equipment being sub-standard. But Due to heat exposure.

ISRO has underestimated how much heat would reflect of the Moon.
Thus when CH-1 entered orbit it's fine instruments began to overheat and well fail. when the primary senor failed they raised the orbit by a 100 km. But the damage had already been done

But respect where respect is due, I dont see Man made objects entering moon orbit everyday. and then sending back date proving the presence of water on the surface..

wow.... ur knowledge is really awesome... r u a scientist??? *respect*

hell, why do all our Pak frnds obsess with 'wet dreams' so much??? :s

I'm sorry sir, i dont think you understood what he said.

Launch a satellite from your soil.
@also, this pakBat-1 :rofl: is not Pakistani developed. You bought it. Suggest you do some research and think before posting.

Here we have, another thread hijacked by Pakistanis.....

Before crying out your hate let me remind you that it was one of your own who pointed that we are jealous and we havent made a satelite that my FRIEND i proved that we did send BADR1 in 1990.There was no talk of a LAUNCH VEHICLES so im sorry to hurt your ego.
Reguarding PAKSAT-1 it is a JOINTLY BUILT SATTELITE and we are not buying it like you people from RUSSIA and other countries and assembling them :rofl::rofl:
Here is a link from an INDIAN NEWS WEBSITE claiming to be a JOINT VENTURE(If you understand the word) Pakistan, China to jointly develop satellite
Global Times - Pakistan, China agree to develop new satellite
Enjoy

Last edited:
Before crying out your hate let me remind you that it was one of your own who pointed that we are jealous and we havent made a satelite that my FRIEND i proved that we did send BADR1 in 1990.There was no talk of a LAUNCH VEHICLES so im sorry to hurt your ego.
Reguarding PAKSAT-1 it is a JOINTLY BUILT SATTELITE and we are not buying it like you people from RUSSIA and other countries and assembling them :rofl::rofl:
Here is a link from an INDIAN NEWS WEBSITE claiming to be a JOINT VENTURE(If you understand the word) Pakistan, China to jointly develop satellite
Global Times - Pakistan, China agree to develop new satellite
Enjoy

Oh please don't try to manipulate his words:
Pakistanis are jealous here because they can't even launch a satellite. Launch a satellite from your soil first, then we can talk.
Where on earth did it say, Pakistan can't build a satellite?

And your pakBat-1 is Indonesian...... you did buy it from Indonesia. It was launched in 1996. This is a new one the, 1R.

I'm sorry, i didn't know English isn't your first language.

hell, why do all our Pak frnds obsess with 'wet dreams' so much??? :s

because they don't have the capacity to develop their own. So they spend their time criticizing us.

Oh please don't try to manipulate his words:

Where on earth did it say, Pakistan can't build a satellite?

And your pakBat-1 is Indonesian...... you did buy it from Indonesia. It was launched in 1996. This is a new one the, 1R.

I'm sorry, i didn't know English isn't your first language.

because they don't have the capacity to develop their own. So they spend their time criticizing us.
About capacity or criticizing that bcoz we dont have the CAPACITY to do this
only INCREDIABLE INDIA can do this :lol:
You are more SMARTER then i thought LOL FAN BOY.Learn to read?
maybe education system in india is by RUSSIAN STANDARDS,plus dont tell me about english 1R does that make you COMFORTABLE LoL
Uchiga,You can troll harder :argh:

Last edited by a moderator:
All countries encounters failure. Even though India is a little slow as a country to induce strategic weapons, it should continue to try and not give up. In the end, it will succeed.

About capacity or criticizing that bcoz we dont have the CAPACITY to do this [url="
FAILED MISSILE TEST BY INDIA[/url] only INCREDIABLE INDIA can do this :lol:
You are more SMARTER then i thought LOL FAN BOY.Learn to read?
maybe education system in india is by RUSSIAN STANDARDS,plus dont tell me about english 1R does that make you COMFORTABLE LoL
Uchiga,You can troll harder :argh:

American is also making fun of Indian missile!!! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
The most positive thing about Indian media (and forum members) here is that when reality provide a lemon, the forum can turn it into a lemonade.

For example, a missile test failed. India would announce it that getting ready to knock off satellite. Then people would go wow and wha over the announcement and forget about the test failure. I think Kim Jung Il should take note of how this is done. He is not this smooth.

The most positive thing about Indian media (and forum members) here is that when reality provide a lemon, the forum can turn it into a lemonade.

For example, a missile test failed. India would announce it that getting ready to knock off satellite. Then people would go wow and wha over the announcement and forget about the test failure. I think Kim Jung Il should take note of how this is done. He is not this smooth.

Do you think this is a news in India. Absolutely not. These type of news are always small box news in good papers or no news at all. Only the propaganda ones make these things big. An average Indian is never worried about the ABM, Missile tests or even satellites.

Do you think this is a news in India. Absolutely not. These type of news are always small box news in good papers or no news at all. Only the propaganda ones make these things big. An average Indian is never worried about the ABM, Missile tests or even satellites.

Most Indian guys are into India superpower status and its ability to smash its enemy in 96 hours. This is well known. If average Indian girls are into Ballywood movie. An average guy would be into Indian defence and then cricket.

Most Indian guys are into India superpower status and its ability to smash its enemy in 96 hours. This is well known. If average Indian girls are into Ballywood movie. An average guy would be into Indian defence and then cricket.

Dear this forum and its Indian members doesn't represent India. You can see many Pakistan's here saying. How can i join PAF ?. How to get a rifle. How to get a ISI passport.? Have you ever noticed the number of Indians saying this. No one will say this. Patriotism is a different feeling. We are patriotic only when it is needed. The things Indians(Including me) says here are just to counter Pakistani's and Chinese.

Truth lies somewhere else.....

Dude its Fox news.

Seriously. That network has no standards.

I disagree. Fox news tend to report the truth more than any other network as they are leftist propaganda worshipping Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom