What's new

India readies for 'active' China front as winter ends

We are the international community, we saw you getting kicked the F__ out by Indians. You can't and won't dare to go back to the place the Indians objected to and kicked you out. You are miles away from the spot they kicked you out from...acting like N Korea bellowing threats :lol:

Out stated goal was freedom of navigation period if you did not care or had issues with it as you now claimed- then why does military keep bellowing this at us?

Why would we want to take out your sand castles when we can move around freely. If you dare interfere or block we will drop that MOAB on your military :lol:
ok, i see you cant back up your argument with reasoning in the doklam topic, and i will leave you there.
about SCS, you opposed island building but you didnt dare to do anything about it. the international community sees it and your denial is useless. every time your ship comes, it is monitored closely by at least two of our ships. it is like going around under custody with a gun point to your head. and you are proud of it? strange yankees. or maybe an indian

ok, i see you cant back up your argument with reasoning in the doklam topic, and i will leave you there.
about SCS, you opposed island building but you didnt dare to do anything about it. the international community sees it and your denial is useless. every time your ship comes, it is monitored closely by at least two of our ships. it is like going around under custody with a gun point to your head. and you are proud of it? strange yankees. or maybe an indian

Strange Chinese logic. Get kicked out from a specific area. Then say 'we won' because we settled in another area miles away from it. They don't tell you CCP minions what took place , so i get the ignorance on the issue on what transpired with the Indians.

Strange Chinese logic- Two posts above you claimed you had no issues with us traveling right up your self-claimed alley in SCS. Now, when I show you videos and articles of you whining at our military, you switch to claim you are winning because you see us pass by. LOL no __ sherlock! we are passing by in your face. Yes, we have an issue with you building sand castles, but not because you are building resorts, because we want to ensure there is freedom of travel. And as long as you allow freedom of navigation, we cool to let you have your sand castles for now.

Confucious said, "let them build sand castles, no need to drown drunken pork till they spill on you".... :lol:
:sniper::china::suicide2::angel:

Strange Chinese logic. Get kicked out from a specific area. Then say 'we won' because we settled in another area miles away from it. They don't tell you CCP minions what took place , so i get the ignorance on the issue on what transpired with the Indians.

Strange Chinese logic- Two posts above you claimed you had no issues with us traveling right up your self-claimed alley in SCS. Now, when I show you videos and articles of you whining at our military, you switch to claim you are winning because you see us pass by. LOL no __ sherlock! we are passing by in your face. Yes, we have an issue with you building sand castles, but not because you are building resorts, because we want to ensure there is freedom of travel. And as long as you allow freedom of navigation, we cool to let you have your sand castles.

Confucious said," let them build sand castles, no need to drown drunken pork till they spill on you".... :lol:
:sniper::china::suicide2::angel:
what i asked is proof that China is not in doklam and i am still waiting. otherwise i wont take you seriousely.
we have no issue of freedom of navigation and innocent passage. but it doeset mean we wont keep an eye on you and point gun on your head while you pass, to make sure you dont try nothing stupid. as it turns out, you didit. that is very good.
we didnt just build resorts but hangars, runways, radars, SAMs, docks while US is barking non militarization of our islands. hahaha, you have no balls nor logic. or indians

Did not the PLA retreat from Doklam as Indians say?

Who has the upper hand there now?

They do not have the courage to repeat Doklam once again. If they do, then they will face even more Humiliation this time. Its not a congress government in center. Its Grand Pa of Xi who is sitting there in New Delhi. He will not issue even a single statement on conflict but will made china fall in line like he did in Doklam Indcident. He ordered a 6000 troop movement to Doklam before leaving to china for BRICS meeting. He Praised president XI a lot there and China decided to withdraw.

Your CCP brainwashed version only works within the Chinese echo system. Facts are- the Indians demanded you get out and they kicked you out of the one area of contention. That's what we in the international community all saw and confirmed. The only people who believe your version are you paid 50 cent gangs. Even the Pakistanis here I have noticed for the longest, stay away from this claim and don't back your version. Indians kicked you out and now you are bellowing from miles away about building stuff elsewhere.

Second, we told you SCS is free to travel zone. We don't care about the sand castles you have built that can be destroyed with single MOAB dropped on it. :lol:
We are going through that zone at will and you chinese can't do jack about it or stop anyone.

All we hear is " this is the Chinese military please leave"... and we give you the one finger salute ;)

Keep building sand castles in the sea :rofl:

:usflag::sniper::china::alcoholic::suicide2:

+1, Very well said. This recent Rhetoric from china is just to impress domestic audience. We shall k**C their b**t very hard if they do mischief once again.

what i asked is proof that China is not in doklam and i am still waiting. otherwise i wont take you seriousely.
we have no issue of freedom of navigation and innocent passage. but it doeset mean we wont keep an eye on you and point gun on your head while you pass, to make sure you dont try nothing stupid. as it turns out, you didit. that is very good.
we didnt just build resorts but hangars, runways, radars, SAMs, docks while US is barking non militarization of our islands. hahaha, you have no balls nor logic. or indians

Okay, I think I get you dumbfoundedness. You can't see the video because the government bans youtube from its citizens. LOL- they tell you how to think/what to read/what to say/how to behave/how to speak/which letter in the alphabet to use/have social behavior scores- :lol: sheep

Because clearly, the video shows and gives you proof of your military, in its own voice, showing it does have a problem with us being there. In the video, your boys keep bellowing at us to leave right away. That is not called just 'keeping an eye' as you are back to claiming now (like a ping pong of thoughts in your head). That is proof of having a full on issue with us being in your self-claimed lane. You have no right over the lanes and we are making sure of it. You are but a toy factory making sand castles in there. You equipment there is child's play, you stuck in the open. Confucious said," let them build sand castles, no need to drown drunken pork till they spill on you".... :lol:

Why would you ask me about China not being in Doklam? Doklam is a huge area. What is relevant to facts is the issue started when Indian army saw you building roads in a "specific" area and proceeded to throw you out from it. You tucked tail and ran away have yet to come back to the ' specific' area. And you build miles away claiming you win because of it- NOPE, we in the international community saw what happened, you got whopped by the Indians. It's like someone throwing you out of NY city, yet you come back to say,"hey I'm living in Rochester NY - so I win, I did not get throw out". :cheesy::rofl::no:

Last edited:
Okay, I think I get you dumbfoundedness. You can't see the video because the government bans youtube from its citizens. LOL- they tell you how to think/what to read/what to say/how to behave/how to speak/which letter in the alphabet to use/have social behavior scores- :lol: sheep

Because clearly, the video shows and gives you proof of your military, in its own voice, showing it does have a problem with us being there. In the video, your boys keep bellowing at us to leave right away. That is not called just 'keeping an eye' as you back to claiming (see the ping pong of thoughts in your head). That is proof of having a full on issue with us being in your self-claimed lane. You have no right over the lanes and we are making sure of it. You are but a toy factory making sand castles in there. You equipment there is child's play, you stuck in the open. Confucious said," let them build sand castles, no need to drown drunken pork till they spill on you".... :lol:

Why would you ask me about China not being in Doklam? Doklam is a huge area. What is relevant to facts is the issue started when Indian army saw you building roads in a "specific" area and proceeded to throw you out from it. You tucked tail and ran away have yet to come back to the ' specific' area. And you build miles away claiming you win because of it- NOPE, we in the international community saw what happened, you got whopped by the Indians. It's like someone throwing you out of NY city, yet you come back to say,"hey I'm living in Rochester NY - so I win, I did not get throw out". :cheesy::rofl::no:
Too long.... i don’t wanna read
And I can see you are really pissed off, that is what you get when resorting to trolling in the first place.

Too long.... i don’t wanna read
And I can see you are really pissed off, that is what you get when resorting to trolling in the first place.
Reading not good, listening to CCP and being told better- getting paid for spreading propaganda- priceless. :yahoo:

Because clearly, the video shows and gives you proof of your military, in its own voice, showing it does have a problem with us being there. In the video, your boys keep bellowing at us to leave right away. That is not called just 'keeping an eye' as you are back to claiming now (like a ping pong of thoughts in your head). That is proof of having a full on issue with us being in your self-claimed lane. You have no right over the lanes and we are making sure of it. You are but a toy factory making sand castles in there. You equipment there is child's play, you stuck in the open. Confucious said," let them build sand castles, no need to drown drunken pork till they spill on you".... :lol:

Reading not good, listening to CCP and being told better- getting paid for spreading propaganda- priceless. :yahoo:
I dont care about the personal assaut. As long as the US is mad at us and can do nothing, i am enjoying

I dont care about the personal assaut. As long as the US is mad at us and can do nothing, i am enjoying
We are fine at being mad - check our history, keeps us on our toes and in your face. Keeps you as a regional power who builds sand castles and can't stop anyone it warns as trespassing.

We are fine at being mad - check our history, keeps us on our toes and in your face. Keeps you as a regional power who builds sand castles and can't stop anyone it warns as trespassing.
Nope we challenge you in every domain and the trend is getting worse for you
Let me Put it simple. You warned us not to build islands and we did. You beg us not to militarize and we built a range of hangars, radars, runways, helipads, SAMs. Our ships patrol the area day and night. The ONLY thing US is able to do now is send greatly outnumbered ships here to be monitored within close range and pass with gun pointed at head. You call this is alright for you, then we are ok too

Last edited:
Status quo maintained, the road construction has been stopped.
5cee6d803b4af67.jpg

India sound like a superpower in PDF , is that the same India that my friend visited month ago and instantly ban from his list?:o:

Let me Put it simple. You warned us not to build islands and we did. We beg us not to militarize and we built a range of hangars, radars, runways, helipads, SAMs. Our ships patrol the area day and night. The ONLY thing US is able to do now is send greatly outnumbered ships here to be monitored within close range and pass with gun pointed at head. You call this is alright for you, then we are ok too
Actually he is an Indian.

Let me Put it simple. You warned us not to build islands and we did. We beg us not to militarize and we built a range of hangars, radars, runways, helipads, SAMs. Our ships patrol the area day and night. The ONLY thing US is able to do now is send greatly outnumbered ships here to be monitored within close range and pass with gun pointed at head. You call this is alright for you, then we are ok too
sand castles... typical Chinese- calls sand castles in the open with some SAMs as a defensible asset. No wonder the Indians beat you too.
:lol:

we are a hyperpower, we have NATO ALLIANCE, we have you surrounded ...you are a regional power with sand castles.

you wanna talk about real bases-

Surrounded: How the U.S. Is Encircling China with Military Bases

https://cdni.rt.com/files/2016.12/article/584c5949c461889b068b45db.jpg

sand castles... typical Chinese- calls sand castles in the open with some SAMs as a defensible asset. No wonder the Indians beat you too.
:lol:

we are a hyperpower, we have NATO ALLIANCE, we have you surrounded ...you are a regional power with sand castles.

you wanna talk about real bases-

584c5949c461889b068b45db.jpg
I know... I know... We are quite aware of what you have... they are there for decades, has it stopped China from rising? Has it stopped what we are doing in scs? Arguing here is useless, Let’s wait and see.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom