What's new

India readies for 'active' China front as winter ends

I know... I know... We are quite aware of what you have... they are there for decades, has it stopped China from rising? Has it stopped what we are doing in scs? Arguing here is useless, Let’s wait and see.
be the regional power that's fine.

You are the second highest GDP and you are not even a 'developed' country status, rather one step above the 3rd world- congrats on that rising!

You have no Brand- no wants to aspire to be you, is aspirational about you, nobody covets your culture, your governance, wants to come live among you, and only looks at you as a transactional partner. The only friends you have are despots, and world's troubled nations. You are hated by HKers and Taiwanese who happen to be majority HAN.

Yeah congrats on that rise: lol:

be the regional power that's fine.

You are the second highest GDP and you are not even a 'developed' country status, rather one step above the 3rd world- congrats on that rising!

You have no Brand- no wants to aspire to be you, is aspirational about you, nobody covets your culture, your governance, wants to come live among you, and only looks at you as a transactional partner. The only friends you have are despots, and world's troubled nations. You are hated by HKers and Taiwanese who happen to be majority HAN.

Yeah congrats on that rise: lol:
we are quite aware of where we are now and what we are going to do. keep feeling good if it helps you to sleep.
since many people point out you are an indian and i have the same feelings too, i feel very disapointed and bored. i will leave it to yourself. hope you enjoy

we are quite aware of where we are now and what we are going to do. keep feeling good if it helps you to sleep.
since many people point out you are an indian and i have the same feelings too, i feel very disapointed and bored. i will leave it to yourself. hope you enjoy

A regional power with shrinking influence daily. Surrounded and with not a single ally who will go to bat for you. We are vigilant in making sure you stay a regional power. yes we do enjoy. :wave:

A regional power with shrinking influence daily. Surrounded and with not a single ally who will go to bat for you. We are vigilant in making sure you stay a regional power. yes we do enjoy. :wave:

my name is ramu parsad chotiapa
i am an indiain
i love bobs and vagena
i thump my chest like a babbon
i am delusional
i rule the world
i worship modi
be like me a chotia!

You cannot construct roads in Doklam but you can build military bases there. Strange logic !
Someone entered and then left however withdrawing is still a win for some people !

Don't you realise that he is a gangadeshi? He knows it very well but lying and cheating comes naturally to them and it is considered a valuable in their culture.
The way terrorism, Slavery and begging comes natural to you and is valuable in your culture ? Lol.. Kettle calling pot black.

Always whining from their side of the border-- LOL. China is one child conscript army that did not dare to take on Taiwan or even HK back in the past. They can't do jack, let them always bellow from their side of the border. The world saw Doklam as the biggest embarrassment for China. Indians- let Pooh Xi be like Fat Kim and bellow threats through his state-controlled media. / ignore Pooh Bear

Xi-Jinping-1.jpg

image1-e1500403349403.jpg
Every Chinese maal is worshipped on PDF. You will only offend cheerleaders.

China had no permanent military presence in Donglang until a few months ago, only temporary patrols, and never through the winter. But today... Donglang has turned into a giant Chinese military base.

Is that what you would call the "status quo"? It's as big a change as you can ask for.

And road construction has not stopped in Donglang, check the satellite images. In fact road construction has increased in speed, including an additional road towards that much maligned Jamperi Ridge.

Everything within your own land .
So what ?
We dont care what you are doing inside in your territory

Hey @waz, @The Eagle the dirty rat @takeitwithyou Insulting .China please ban permanently @takeitwithyou from here PDF

Cheerleader is now crying :lol:

Everything within your own land .
So what ?
We dont care what you are doing inside in your territory

Always whining from their side of the border-- LOL.

So now Donglang is China's side of the border? And Donglang is now Chinese land?

When did that happen? A few months ago (before China's permanent military control of that area), India's official position was that Donglang was Bhutan's territory, and thus protected by a full mutual defence treaty with India. As far as I'm aware this is still India's official position, are the Indian members here just ahead of the curve in recognising Donglang as China's territory?

So now Donglang is China's side of the border? And Donglang is now Chinese land?

When did that happen? A few months ago (before China's permanent military control of that area), India's official position was that Donglang was Bhutan's territory, and thus protected by a full mutual defence treaty with India. As far as I'm aware this is still India's official position, are the Indian members here just ahead of the curve in recognising Donglang as China's territory?

Dont need to play too drama.
You know what I meant .
We dont care what you are doing in your territory after we kicked you out from Doklam

Dont need to play too drama.
You know what I meant .
We dont care what you are doing in your territory after we kicked you out from Doklam

What world are you living in? Have you seen the satellite pictures?

Your own NDTV got these satellite pictures from Microsoft:

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/ful...complex-in-doklam-show-satellite-pics-1801323

New Delhi: A massive, full-fledged Chinese military complex is being built within Doklam, show new satellite images five months after India and China ended a 70-day standoff in the region that lies to the east of Sikkim.

The clearest-ever satellite images available so far indicate a Chinese buildup within the region that Bhutan claims as its own. Last month, NDTV broke the story with images of a new road being built by the Chinese in the Doklam plateau which is approximately 10 km wide. What the new images show are several military structures along the East-West road in the disputed region.

doklam-2_650x400_41516192500.jpg

doklam-4_650x400_41516192660.jpg

doklam-7_650x400_41516192960.jpg

doklam-12_650x400_81516194995.jpg

Dude do you ever stop to think how irritatingly repetitive you are?? :disagree:

What world are you living in? Have you seen the satellite pictures?

Your own NDTV got these satellite pictures from Microsoft:

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/ful...complex-in-doklam-show-satellite-pics-1801323

New Delhi: A massive, full-fledged Chinese military complex is being built within Doklam, show new satellite images five months after India and China ended a 70-day standoff in the region that lies to the east of Sikkim.

The clearest-ever satellite images available so far indicate a Chinese buildup within the region that Bhutan claims as its own. Last month, NDTV broke the story with images of a new road being built by the Chinese in the Doklam plateau which is approximately 10 km wide. What the new images show are several military structures along the East-West road in the disputed region.

doklam-2_650x400_41516192500.jpg

doklam-4_650x400_41516192660.jpg

doklam-7_650x400_41516192960.jpg

doklam-12_650x400_81516194995.jpg

NDTV .
A bunch of ameturs that cant even identify
a defence system and tracking system.
You quote our media sources and you dont have your own .What an irony .

Noone takes them seriously .
Simple logic is that one .
India dont need to kick out Chinese only for them to return back :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom