What's new

India readies for 'active' China front as winter ends

NDTV .
A bunch of ameturs that cant even identify
a defence system and tracking system.
You quote our media sources and you dont have your own .What an irony .

Noone takes them seriously .
Simple logic is that one .
India dont need to kick out Chinese only for them to return back :lol:

OK so the satellite pictures that Microsoft got from American satellites are lying in order to show China's massive military build-up in Donglang? :lol:

Dude do you ever stop to think how irritatingly repetitive you are?? :disagree:

Sure, and Indians claiming victory at Donglang despite retreating and abandoning their mutual defence treaty with Bhutan, that's not repetitive right? :enjoy:

So now Donglang is China's side of the border? And Donglang is now Chinese land?

When did that happen? A few months ago (before China's permanent military control of that area), India's official position was that Donglang was Bhutan's territory, and thus protected by a full mutual defence treaty with India. As far as I'm aware this is still India's official position, are the Indian members here just ahead of the curve in recognising Donglang as China's territory?

ah, the great Chinese bluff - divert, obfuscate and hoodwink from the precise issue. Chinese keep bringing up doklam as a whole when the precise point of contention and confrontation was over a specific area.

Are Chinese members really of the mind that international community will be hoodwinked into the Chinese poor attempt at slight of hands? That you will make us forget that the Indians told you to get the hell out of a specific area of strategic importance to India and you retreated and cowered away?

Come on now, next you tell us that recently when India confiscated your road building machines, that they only had rented it out :lol:

ah, the great Chinese bluff - divert, obfuscate and hoodwink from the precise issue. Chinese keep bringing up doklam as a whole when the precise point of contention and confrontation was over a specific area.

Are Chinese members really of the mind that international community will be hoodwinked into the Chinese poor attempt at slight of hands? That you will make us forget that the Indians told you to get the hell out of a specific area of strategic importance to India and you retreated and cowered away?

Come on now, next you tell us that recently when India confiscated your road building machines, that they only had rented it out :lol:

Hey you are the ones claiming that China is only building on the Chinese side of the border.

Which means you now consider Donglang to be on the Chinese side of the border. Which wasn't the case a few months ago, before China turned Donglang into a giant military base.

So what is the name of that "specific" spot?

Check the news reports during the incident, it was "Doklam" before, and "Jampheri ridge" later. Well, Chinese roads are running all over both Donglang and now to Jampheri ridge as well.

Any more backtracking? What about India's mutual defence treaty with Bhutan?

Hey you are the ones claiming that China is only building on the Chinese side of the border.

Which means you now consider Donglang to be on the Chinese side of the border. Which wasn't the case a few months ago, before China turned Donglang into a giant military base.

So what is the name of that "specific" spot?

Check the news reports during the incident, it was "Doklam" before, and "Jampheri ridge" later. Well, Chinese roads are running all over both Donglang and now to Jampheri ridge as well.

Any more backtracking? What about India's mutual defence treaty with Bhutan?

Again with the mutual treaty slight of hands talk versus where you were asked to get the __ out of and made to retreat with your tail behind your legs. It was you acting on the world stage like 'fat KIM' barking about going to war with India in your state-controlled media and ultimately were shown to be simply carnival barkers.

As the member of the international community, this was not a debate about a treaty, rather a specific incident. If I use you silly ways to distract then I can say their state of AP is claimed by you for decades and you guys have not dared to take it back and we see India building in what you call South Tibet openly in defiance. That china is a weak occupied force by the Indians! :guns::china::alcoholic:

The only people who fall for the propaganda you are spinning are the Chinese- rest of the world saw you as a weak conscript army we knew you to be.

My claim of China building on its side and bellowing like another FAt KIM was about you building stuff across the Indian state of AP and claiming it to be showing India up :lol:

Last edited:
My claim of China building on its side and bellowing like another FAt KIM was about you building stuff across the Indian state of AP and claiming it to be showing India up :lol:

So, to be clear, China's ongoing military construction all over Donglang and all the way to Jampheri ridge, is all that happening on the Chinese side of the border or not?

Since if it has been happening on Bhutan's side of the border as the Indian government claims, that would trigger India's mutual defence treaty with Bhutan.

So, to be clear, China's ongoing military construction all over Donglang and all the way to Jampheri ridge, is all that happening on the Chinese side of the border or not?

Since if it has been happening on Bhutan's side of the border as the Indian government claims, that would trigger India's mutual defence treaty with Bhutan.

To be clear, did your Chinese military get stopped by the Indian army and then pushed back to finally run away from the specific area of contention (after the Chinese were screaming war at first, then saying the weather was not good- lol), to never come back there?

That
was the international incident... not your construction miles away or your treaties you are using as a cover to hide the embarrassment.

You are from Hong Kong, right. If you are thrown out of the apartment and street you came and sought residency in- to be then asked to never return, AND subsequently, you choose to live 10 streets over from the original spot. Do you say to your family - you still live in HK, therefore, you were not thrown out from the old residency? :lol:

Your CCP brainwashed version only works within the Chinese echo system. Facts are- the Indians demanded you get out and they kicked you out of the one area of contention. That's what we in the international community all saw and confirmed. The only people who believe your version are you paid 50 cent gangs. Even the Pakistanis here I have noticed for the longest, stay away from this claim and don't back your version. Indians kicked you out and now you are bellowing from miles away about building stuff elsewhere.

Second, we told you SCS is free to travel zone. We don't care about the sand castles you have built that can be destroyed with single MOAB dropped on it. :lol:
We are going through that zone at will and you chinese can't do jack about it or stop anyone.

All we hear is " this is the Chinese military please leave"... and we give you the one finger salute ;)

Keep building sand castles in the sea :rofl:

:usflag::sniper::china::alcoholic::suicide2:
Last I checked, China owned US$ 1.2 trillion of US Debt. For your understanding, this means, your country owes China US$ 1.2 trillion. Your country (US) had a trade deficit of $56 billion last year whereas the Chinese enjoyed a healthy trade surplus. So if there's anyone who deserves a one finger salute from the Chinese, it's you.

As far as Pakistanis are concerned, I am one and I believe the Chinese version over yours. Swallow the bitter pill. You guys are in deep shitt vis-a-vis China and Russia. Now STFU, please.

Last I checked, China owned US$ 1.2 trillion of US Debt. For your understanding, this means, your country owes China US$ 1.2 trillion. Your country (US) had a trade deficit of $56 billion last year whereas the Chinese enjoyed a healthy trade surplus. So if there's anyone who deserves a one finger salute from the Chinese, it's you.

As far as Pakistanis are concerned, I am one and I believe the Chinese version over yours. Swallow the bitter pill. You guys are in deep shitt vis-a-vis China and Russia. Now STFU, please.
Don't engage with @takeitwithyou he is an Indian pretending to be american white ignore @takeitwithyou bro @Pakistan First

To be clear, did your Chinese military get stopped by the Indian army and then pushed back to finally run away from the specific area of contention (after the Chinese were screaming war at first, then saying the weather was not good- lol), to never come back there?

That
was the international incident... not your construction miles away or your treaties you are using as a cover to hide the embarrassment.

You are from Hong Kong, right. If you are thrown out of the apartment and street you came and sought residency in- to be then asked to never return, AND subsequently, you choose to live 10 streets over from the original spot. Do you say to your family - you still live in HK, therefore, you were not thrown out from the old residency? :lol:

The area of contention is either Donglang (before) or Jampheri ridge (after).

And Donglang is now a giant Chinese military base, with multiple major roads (including one leading to Jampheri ridge).

This was not the case a few months ago. But times change quickly, you and the other Indian members seem to be fine with China's construction in Donglang since you now consider it to be on China's side of the border. I.e. Chinese territory. :enjoy:

Now let the Indian government recognize it as well, since they have made it clear that they have abandoned their treaty to defend Bhutan's territory.

Why do they buy our treasuries? You think them owning a small part of our treasuries bill is supposed to be what? Owning us how? I get it you are protecting your benefactor here but before you go spouting nonsense showing you have no clue about the U.S. economic landscape- do some research on how much of their hard earned money they park in our bills and at what interest % rates of return...AND what does mean in actual value or purchasing power when those bills mature. Why do others not buy any financial stock in China is a similar way? Why does the world over, strong economies park their money in our treasury bills?

Having a trade surplus does that make them more wanting of our markets or the other way around? Ignorance in lieu of kissing the Chinese proverbial tail is still ignorance

The area of contention is either Donglang (before) or Jampheri ridge (after).

And Donglang is now a giant Chinese military base, with multiple major roads (including one leading to Jampheri ridge).

This was not the case a few months ago. But times change quickly, you and the other Indian members seem to be fine with China's construction in Donglang since you now consider it to be on China's side of the border. I.e. Chinese territory. :enjoy:

Now let the Indian government recognize it as well, since they have made it clear that they have abandoned their treaty to defend Bhutan's territory.

Great Chinese IQ on display :pleasantry:
- If you throw me out of the house and tell me never come back. Because I now live 10 miles away, it means I was not thrown out :sarcastic:

Don't engage with @takeitwithyou he is an Indian pretending to be american white ignore @takeitwithyou bro @Pakistan First
Bro, most indians are filled with an inferiority complex which makes them prone to either copying those better than them or pretend to be like them. This guy is no different.

The thing is that rats on our (Pakistani) Defence Forum need to be tackled in a befitting manner and idiots such as this one who is busy wasting bandwidth and our time, needs to be pointed out. This fool needs to read and hear US-based economists speaking about reality of US economy and wake up to the reality.

Why do they buy our treasuries? You think them owning a small part of our treasuries bill is supposed to be what? Owning us how? I get it you are protecting your benefactor here but before you go spouting nonsense showing you have no clue about the U.S. economic landscape- do some research on how much of their hard earned money they park in our bills and at what interest % rates of return...AND what does mean in actual value or purchasing power when those bills mature. Why do others not buy any financial stock in China is a similar way? Why does the world over, strong economies park their money in our treasury bills?

Having a trade surplus does that make them more wanting of our markets or the other way around? Ignorance in lieu of kissing the Chinese proverbial tail is still ignorance

Great Chinese IQ on display :pleasantry:
- If you throw me out of the house and tell me never come back. Because I now live 10 miles away, it means I was not thrown out :sarcastic:
Educate yourself first and then talk to me. Also, refer this thread:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ther...eal-rout-in-bonds-yales-stephen-roach.552137/

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom