What's new

India readies for 'active' China front as winter ends

Bro, most indians are filled with an inferiority complex which makes them prone to either copying those better than them or pretend to be like them. This guy is no different.

The thing is that rats on our (Pakistani) Defence Forum need to be tackled in a befitting manner and idiots such as this one who is busy wasting bandwidth and our time, needs to be pointed out. This fool needs to read and hear US-based economists speaking about reality of US economy and wake up to the reality.

Educate yourself first and then talk to me. Also, refer this thread:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ther...eal-rout-in-bonds-yales-stephen-roach.552137/

yeah, i will educate myself from a talking head versus market history. :lol:

The biggest owners of bills are Americans themselves. secondly, we can find other takers, third, China will cut its own foot, body and nearly head off it messes with the bills drastically. Gone is the U.S. and EU market and they will forever be a new cold war nemesis. But wait maybe they will survive using your style of banking! dammit, I forgot about that gem! :lol:

Bro, most indians are filled with an inferiority complex which makes them prone to either copying those better than them or pretend to be like them. This guy is no different.

The thing is that rats on our (Pakistani) Defence Forum need to be tackled in a befitting manner and idiots such as this one who is busy wasting bandwidth and our time, needs to be pointed out. This fool needs to read and hear US-based economists speaking about reality of US economy and wake up to the reality.

Educate yourself first and then talk to me. Also, refer this thread:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ther...eal-rout-in-bonds-yales-stephen-roach.552137/
China is their role model they know it deep down the abyss of their bowels.

They yearn for attention but not getting it everyone look upwards including the west

OK so the satellite pictures that Microsoft got from American satellites are lying in order to show China's massive military build-up in Donglang? :lol:

Sure, and Indians claiming victory at Donglang despite retreating and abandoning their mutual defence treaty with Bhutan, that's not repetitive right? :enjoy:

We also have the satellites dont need Americans.
And have you ever been in Doklam?
So better hear what your ccp says to you

Always whining from their side of the border-- LOL. China is one child conscript army that did not dare to take on Taiwan or even HK back in the past. They can't do jack, let them always bellow from their side of the border. The world saw Doklam as the biggest embarrassment for China. Indians- let Pooh Xi be like Fat Kim and bellow threats through his state-controlled media. / ignore Pooh Bear

Xi-Jinping-1.jpg

image1-e1500403349403.jpg

That's how Indian make cartoon?:rofl: no wonder how they draw Tejas for more than 30 years...:lol:LMAO

That's how Indian make cartoon?:rofl: no wonder how they draw Tejas for more than 30 years...:lol:LMAO
You cant even make a suitable engine with all the money you have and you still have to buy Russian Su35s :rofl: They did not steal tech know in the world as IP thieves, therefore, they take longer.

You cant even make a suitable engine with all the money you have and you still have to buy Russian Su35s :rofl: They did not steal tech know in the world as IP thieves, therefore, they take longer.
THEY HAVE OVER 600 WS-10, FULLY MATURE AND RELIABLE ENGINE YOU PATHETIC @takeitwithyou SU-35 IS A STOPGAP JET WHEN FULLY CAPABLE J-20 INDUCTED BY PLAAF AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION SU-35 FACING SC SEA FACING JAPAN, KOREA,, TAIWAN NOT INDIA YOU PATHETIC @takeitwithyou GO FIRST COMPLETE KAVERI SH!T ENGINE YOU FILTHY @takeitwithyou :blah::blah::blah::blah: @waz , @The Eagle PLEASE CONTOL THIS FILTHY RAT @takeitwithyou

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom