What's new

India preparing for a major war with Pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only RAW?? give some credit to CIA, MOSSAD, MI 6 and the Afghan intelligence as well or else they will refuse to work with RAW in the future for hogging the limelight.

I agree, we should step up funding drastically for Naxalites, Khalistan movement, Kashmir movement and any other secessionist movement in India.
Don't be innocent....you are already doing that but unfortunately you didn't understand after all these years that instead of India you get disestablished.....you keep funding and we'll keep killing....good luck!!!

The era of direct wars is over. Only low scale conflicts like Kargil are possible now but they won't yield anything solid.

I just hope that somewhere in India, somewhere among the GoI, we have people plotting and executing the process and plan for making Pakistan hollow from within.

Buy their politicians, Generals, journalists, top cops, judges, media houses etc.

Buy their mullahs. Make the spread of religious extremism more rapid.

Expose the cracks in their country and society and make them propagate more.

Make them implode from within.

Make them collapse from within like a pack of cards.

I just hope that somewhere in India, somewhere among the GoI, we have people plotting and executing the process and plan for making Pakistan hollow from within.

Are you crazy?

We have nincompoops sitting in the Parliament.

Well even though I am indian, I have to agree that raw might have some involvement in these attacks. Intelligence agencies are naughty and dont need any permission from govt to undertake such attacks.

Do you believe RAW has this much of capability? :no:

Subjugating Pakistan is a non-negotiable, important milestone for India to cement its hegemony in the region and to signal its rise as a major power. Other countries in the neighborhood will never accept Indian hegemony unless Pakistan is made to accept it first.

In that sense, far from being irrelevant, Pakistan is center stage in India's regional policy.
Look at China's example, they wouldn't have been taken seriosly if they bowed down to US. When US left Phillipines to deal with China alone, there was an article of China's victory on US. It didn't matter when China bullied other SCS countries as they are already considered no threat to China.

If you want to be taken seriously and as a regional power, first you have to take on the most strongest rival, that is, China not Pakistan. If India can subdue China's aggressive policy and extend its influence in SCS and the countries there, neighbors like Bangladesh, Srilanka etc will admit the India's power.

Pakistan is an important aspect of our regional policy, no doubt, but it means nothing to eastern and southern neighbors. Pakistan is held at west of India, nothing more.

China is at the center of our policy.

Its a known fact, to gain respect, stand against the toughest guy in the region, rest will accept your strength.

Analyzing the recent unconventional terrorist attacks on Pakistan military’s strategic assets, tactics employed, methods used, and skill shown by the terrorists’ points towards Indian involvement. Both in the case of Mehran and Kamra attacks the assets targeted had nothing to do with Pakistan's war on terror, rather both assets were India-centric and provided Pakistan defense forces an advantage which countered Indian military supremacy.

While many people are pointing to "insider" information theory, I think Indians are utilizing their newly acquired "eye in the sky" advantage to spy on possible target areas and giving the signal to already embedded terrorist teams in the vicinity living as civilians waiting for such signals.

GOP should not treat these incidents as random acts of terrorism should investigate this from a different angle. If Indian involvement is confirmed, Pakistan should also carry out such operations and destroy Indian strategic assets in a tit for tat move. Not responding to India in the same language would embolden them and future attacks on Pakistani assets might be bigger, more successful and disastrous.

fits the "bill"
cartoon-pakistan-army-concerned-about-india-and-not-taliban.gif

Are you crazy?

We have nincompoops sitting in the Parliament.

You do know that on pure absolute terms, the people who qualify in our civil services exams are among the smartest people on the planet, don't you?

I just hope that somewhere in our govt., these people are being given a free hand to put this plan into action.

You do know that on pure absolute terms, the people who qualify in our civil services exams are among the smartest people on the planet, don't you?

I just hope that somewhere in our govt., these people are being given a free hand to put this plan into action.

So you mean these smart bureaucrats should over-rule the all-powerful politicians and play their own game ?

Where's the new Generation Mr.Kao when we need him??

Subjugating Pakistan is a non-negotiable, important milestone for India to cement its hegemony in the region and to signal its rise as a major power. Other countries in the neighborhood will never accept Indian hegemony unless Pakistan is made to accept it first.

In that sense, far from being irrelevant, Pakistan is center stage in India's regional policy.

the only value attached to pak in India's regional policy is via its asymmetric warfare capabilities.

I agree, we should step up funding drastically for Naxalites, Khalistan movement, Kashmir movement and any other secessionist movement in India.
You sure you have funds?

So you mean these smart bureaucrats should over-rule the all-powerful politicians and play their own game ?

What makes you think the politicians are not with the bureaucrats on the same page behind the scenes?

Just take a look at Pakistan today.

Who knows, man?

Analyzing the recent unconventional terrorist attacks on Pakistan military’s strategic assets, tactics employed, methods used, and skill shown by the terrorists’ points towards Indian involvement. Both in the case of Mehran and Kamra attacks the assets targeted had nothing to do with Pakistan's war on terror, rather both assets were India-centric and provided Pakistan defense forces an advantage which countered Indian military supremacy.

While many people are pointing to "insider" information theory, I think Indians are utilizing their newly acquired "eye in the sky" advantage to spy on possible target areas and giving the signal to already embedded terrorist teams in the vicinity living as civilians waiting for such signals.

GOP should not treat these incidents as random acts of terrorism should investigate this from a different angle. If Indian involvement is confirmed, Pakistan should also carry out such operations and destroy Indian strategic assets in a tit for tat move. Not responding to India in the same language would embolden them and future attacks on Pakistani assets might be bigger, more successful and disastrous.
Stupid idiotic conspiracy theories than can only be manufactured by illiterates.

When you fail to sort out your own internal problems due to incompetence on the part of the powers-that-be, the easiest thing to do is to deflect the blame on the U.S., India, Israel and Afghanistan. Meanwhile those responsible for these huge security lapses, are roaming free and enjoying themselves playing golf at the Royal Palm Golf and Country Club, Lahore! :cheesy:

Anyone here has the guts to point fingers at the security establishment for these lapses? Nope! Make India the scape goat. It's the easiest thing to do, never mind if the TTP has been responsible for killing 30,000 Pakistanis, mostly by suicide bombings!

If RAW has the capability of motivating Muslims in Pakistan to strap suicide vests and blow themselves up to kill more Muslims, then hats off to RAW! My respect for their abilities would have gone up a few notches if that was true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom