What's new

India preparing for a major war with Pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what we want, an excuse to start war and eliminate Pakistan from world map. Indian Govt knows there are fools living in the other side of our western border, they will provide us an good excuse soon.

We are really ready. Believe me! :)

We will nuke you... The end.

Analyzing the recent unconventional terrorist attacks on Pakistan military’s strategic assets, tactics employed, methods used, and skill shown by the terrorists’ points towards Indian involvement. Both in the case of Mehran and Kamra attacks the assets targeted had nothing to do with Pakistan's war on terror, rather both assets were India-centric and provided Pakistan defense forces an advantage which countered Indian military supremacy.

While many people are pointing to "insider" information theory, I think Indians are utilizing their newly acquired "eye in the sky" advantage to spy on possible target areas and giving the signal to already embedded terrorist teams in the vicinity living as civilians waiting for such signals.

GOP should not treat these incidents as random acts of terrorism should investigate this from a different angle. If Indian involvement is confirmed, Pakistan should also carry out such operations and destroy Indian strategic assets in a tit for tat move. Not responding to India in the same language would embolden them and future attacks on Pakistani assets might be bigger, more successful and disastrous.
You are forgetting that we live in a world full of many more powers. Any country destabilizing any other country will face the ire of the powers. China would not be sitting idle if India was behind these attacks. India would obviously be aware of the repercussions of such a folly.
Buddy we are not a warmongering nation.

We will nuke you... The end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure about this?? I hope you are aware that Raw chief reports things directly to the PM and is subservient to him in an absolute manner...

I guess its PMO.

Yes!

Kashmir
East Pakistan
Sind
Karachi
Baluchistan
and now proxy war through Taliban, one has to be blind to not see all of this.

Do you really think we have no other business than to destabilize Pakistan ? Come on we have moved on now Pakistan is not even a threat.

All that we are worried is Pakistan sponsored freedom fighters aka Terrorists now even that is reduced to almost zero thanks to Pakistan's own Taliban problem. Kashmir valley is returning to normalcy and troop levels there are decreasing.

Stop being obsessed about India we have moved way ahead now we no longer have to destabilize Pakistan instead we are happy to see a progressive and stable Pakistan (Social & Secular & Welfare state).

Pakistan's welfare is in our interest so stop wasting energy on thinking on conspiracy theories.

Ultimately Pakistan is getting a taste of its own medicine that is what is the bottom line. I hope Pakistan stops using militants as strategic assets in the future.

Troll, if you have nothing valuable to add, kee out of this thread.

oh don't worry, tomorrow at barah bajeh khalifah zaid hamid will be organizing a suicide attack on lal qila. you should go too.

We should also prepare...All Indian members...get ready....ooops sorry, I took the element of surprise...:lol:

Do you really think we have no other business than to destabilize Pakistan ? Come on we have moved on now Pakistan is not even a threat.

All that we are worried is Pakistan sponsored freedom fighters aka Terrorists now even that is reduced to almost zero thanks to Pakistan's own Taliban problem. Kashmir valley is returning to normalcy and troop levels there are decreasing.

Stop being obsessed about India we have moved way ahead now we no longer have to destabilize Pakistan instead we are happy to see a progressive and stable Pakistan (Social & Secular & Welfare state).

Pakistan's welfare is in our interest so stop wasting energy on thinking on conspiracy theories.

Ultimately Pakistan is getting a taste of its own medicine that is what is the bottom line. I hope Pakistan stops using militants as strategic assets in the future.

You should be next Indian PM... Seems you have different viewpoint then your government who is **** scared of Pakistan....

Analyzing the recent unconventional terrorist attacks on Pakistan militaryΒ’s strategic assets, tactics employed, methods used, and skill shown by the terroristsΒ’ points towards Indian involvement. Both in the case of Mehran and Kamra attacks the assets targeted had nothing to do with Pakistan's war on terror, rather both assets were India-centric and provided Pakistan defense forces an advantage which countered Indian military supremacy.

While many people are pointing to "insider" information theory, I think Indians are utilizing their newly acquired "eye in the sky" advantage to spy on possible target areas and giving the signal to already embedded terrorist teams in the vicinity living as civilians waiting for such signals.

GOP should not treat these incidents as random acts of terrorism should investigate this from a different angle. If Indian involvement is confirmed, Pakistan should also carry out such operations and destroy Indian strategic assets in a tit for tat move. Not responding to India in the same language would embolden them and future attacks on Pakistani assets might be bigger, more successful and disastrous.

If all this is true... then RAW deserves credit for that... giving enemy the taste of its own medicine. Even if not then they should take the credit... :lol:

Like you did after attack on indian parlimant? or mumbai? have you grown the balls yet?

This is what we want, an excuse to start war and eliminate Pakistan from world map. Indian Govt knows there are fools living in the other side of our western border, they will provide us an good excuse soon.

We are really ready. Believe me! :)

So there are some in india who see and spek the truth.

Well even though I am indian, I have to agree that raw might have some involvement in these attacks. Intelligence agencies are naughty and dont need any permission from govt to undertake such attacks.

But My dear Pakistanis dont forget mumbai 2008, Indian parliament and 100s other attacks in India. We will take revenge whenever possible.

Well RAW is not a threat to Pakistan

Well ...according to thread starter and huge number of Pakistanis posting in this thread...Its RAW that is doing everything wrong in Pakistan.

So either they are wrong or you are...

I agree, we should step up funding drastically for Naxalites, Khalistan movement, Kashmir movement and any other secessionist movement in India.

First step up funding drastically for some security for your military bases.... seems like it's really low on priority as of now. Or maybe, you chaps have no money in which case your pipe dreams will remain just that, merely pipe dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom