What's new

India preparing for a major war with Pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ...according to thread starter and huge number of Pakistanis posting in this thread...Its RAW that is doing everything wrong in Pakistan.

So either they are wrong or you are...

Its a minimum threat, but not a huge... Manmohan Singh controls RAW and wouldnt want to hurt his birthplace would he? ;)

You should be next Indian PM... Seems you have different viewpoint then your government who is **** scared of Pakistan....

Countries will be apprehensive of a volatile entity, no one knows when a second fiasco like the Kargil misadventure is on its way.

Its a minimum threat, but not a huge... Manmohan Singh controls RAW and wouldnt want to hurt his birthplace would he? ;)

If whats happening in Pakistan can be termed as Minimum... whats your definition of Maximum...Manmohan Singh controls RAW as much as he controls hi Congress Party.... :lol:

There is no mention of RAW in the OP, rather "India" which could have utilized any direct or indirect means.

Well ...according to thread starter and huge number of Pakistanis posting in this thread...Its RAW that is doing everything wrong in Pakistan.

So either they are wrong or you are...

If whats happening in Pakistan can be termed as Minimum... whats your definition of Maximum...Manmohan Singh controls RAW as much as he controls hi Congress Party.... :lol:

Use your brain... RAW doesn't cause all the stuff happening right now in Pakistan... And RAW is supposed to be controlled by the PM...

Do I need to remind you of the occasion when one million + indian army, armed to the teeth stood on Pakistan border for more than a year but did not dare to fire a single bullet? with a single hand these idian gays can only masterbate their superiority complex on a puny willy

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog" - Mark Twain

no offense but India could deal Pakistan a defeat with one hand, this thread does not deserve to live as it was created by a troll post to begin with.

India is more concerned with growing its economy than preparing for war with Pakistan.

Pakistan no longer dominates thinking within India the way it did 20 or 30 years ago.

India has moved on from Pakistan and its about time that Pakistan does the same and concentrate of building its country instead of waiting and preparing for a war that will never come.

India is more concerned with growing its economy than preparing for war with Pakistan.

Pakistan no longer dominates thinking within India the way it did 20 or 30 years ago.

India has moved on from Pakistan and its about time that Pakistan does the same and concentrate of building its country instead of waiting and preparing for a war that will never come.

I love the way you swallow and propagate Indian propaganda!

I agree. But its expected... India has a 1.2 billion population...

what is the problem? We are getting ready you also pull your socks.

Even if I believe that RAW is attacking strategic assets of Pakistan then what is new on this? ISI and RAW does the same thing for past 40-50 years. Why chest thumping now?

what is the problem? We are getting ready you also pull your socks.

Even if I believe that RAW is attacking strategic assets of Pakistan then what is new on this? ISI and RAW does the same thing for past 40-50 years. Why chest thumping now?

Because some people refuse to accept reality and live in a fairy tale world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom