What's new

India preparing for a major war with Pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Taliban attained their major goal in this attack. Letting Pakistani ppl and establishment doubt India and get the PA engaged in the eastern border.

What makes you think the politicians are not with the bureaucrats on the same page behind the scenes?

Just take a look at Pakistan today.

Who knows, man?

You seem to be a very optimistic person but unfortunately India does not work that way.

If GoI really wanted to rely on full-time proxy wars, Pakistan would have been in dire straits by now.

The very fact that Pakistan is still there and carrying out attacks against India shows the hollowness in Indian govt. ability to tackle Pakistan.

Ridiculous.

How will subjugating Pakistan help in Indian ambitions in the East ?

I am talking about the South Asian region (and possibly the Middle East). East Asia doesn't really know the history of India-Pak conflict, so that's a different case.

Look at China's example, they wouldn't have been taken seriosly if they bowed down to US. When US left Phillipines to deal with China alone, there was an article of China's victory on US. It didn't matter when China bullied other SCS countries as they are already considered no threat to China.

If you want to be taken seriously and as a regional power, first you have to take on the most strongest rival, that is, China not Pakistan. If India can subdue China's aggressive policy and extend its influence in SCS and the countries there, neighbors like Bangladesh, Srilanka etc will admit the India's power.

Pakistan is an important aspect of our regional policy, no doubt, but it means nothing to eastern and southern neighbors. Pakistan is held at west of India, nothing more.

China is at the center of our policy.

Its a known fact, to gain respect, stand against the toughest guy in the region, rest will accept your strength.

There is also a matter of being realistic. India has ZERO chance of matching China, let alone dominating it. The odds would change with active Western involvement, but the West has no interest in replacing one potential threat (China) with another (India).

However, with Pakistan, India has a very good lead in almost every field. I am not saying defeating Pakistan would be a cakewalk, but it is certainly more achievable than defeating China. Also, the other regional countries don't count as a big enough trophy, because they are hopelessly outclassed by Indian military might.

Pakistan is in the Goldilocks zone as far as Indian trophies on the wall go.

war is the only solution to this unending problem.....i guess this is the right time for india to declare war as turmoils happening in pakistan has already weakened it....and may not be able to survive first 15 minutes of the war.....india can then colonise whole of pakistan to end this brutality...(just my opinion)..

war is the only solution to this unending problem.....i guess this is the right time for india to declare war as turmoils happening in pakistan has already weakened it....and may not be able to survive first 15 minutes of the war.....india can then colonise whole of pakistan to end this brutality...(just my opinion)..

I dont think war is the solution.

The only solution is tit-for-tat.

Arming the religious groups inside pakistan and making them fight one another is the only way to paksitan realize that even they are sitting on the same volcano as India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom