What's new

India plans to put a man on the Moon

it's possible for India to go to the moon first, not probable, but possible.

We have a couple of different objectives at hand and it diverts attention and resources, for example, the space station is definitely priority numero uno for us, but if India is going full steam ahead in this moon landing, it's not impossible to do it, the tech already exists.
we are just starting....and it will take us around 4 decades to achieve space station technology....which u people already have......imagine in near future...different countries will have their own space stations ....its true that no matter how much we humans fight on earth..but our ultimate destiny is beyond this planet...as a unite species

No way with gslv mk3,we need to have something this huge...

Saturn V - Wikipedia, the free family encyclopedia

Or a more ambitious one...

Wow I had no idea ISRO was planning on developing such Massive rockets although they especially HLV looks way more ambitious as of now. Anyways I have just a small question for conducting human spaceflight do we need operational UMLV family rockets or GSLV MK 3 will be fine

Wow I had no idea ISRO was planning on developing such Massive rockets although they especially HLV looks way more ambitious as of now. Anyways I have just a small question for conducting human spaceflight do we need operational UMLV family rockets or GSLV MK 3 will be fine

I guess gslv mk3 would be fine..

it's possible for India to go to the moon first, not probable, but possible.

We have a couple of different objectives at hand and it diverts attention and resources, for example, the space station is definitely priority numero uno for us, but if India is going full steam ahead in this moon landing, it's not impossible to do it, the tech already exists.

Why is China constructing it's own space station? Why not simply add to the ISS?

US said screw you to us. Don't want us to play with them.

So, we had to make our own or else we have none

Pretty sure that happened with Russia too. However they are now participants for the ISS programme.

But yeah, China can't wait around to see when that happens.

They obviously made a mistake. Now with US space program in dumpster (they dont have capability to launch man in space any more) they might regret what they did.

I want an Indian space station, i read somewhere that after ISS retire ,because it is getting very costly to maintin it , only the chinese space station will be left up there..and Chinese one is getting very sophisticated..

They obviously made a mistake. Now with US space program in dumpster (they dont have capability to launch man in space any more) they might regret what they did.

Actually from what I read the US is looking and developing a couple of projects, including manned mars landing and manned asteroid landing and some very interesting projects. Moon to them is done.

The US isn't as done as people make it out to be, they are just in the middle of some incredible projects. Keep in mind, compare to NASA, China and India is like not spending at all.

@zootinali

The ISS has a life span, it's nearing it's end again, the US could try to keep it going, but as I said previously they are looking at other more advanced projects. The Europeans are also launching one so maybe their plan is continue their work on the European one while working on other projects.

The Chinese one is not as big and it's functions will be most likely more limited.

This is why I hate the US for not allowing us to work with them, we are reinventing the wheel. A lot of men power wasted on projects that's been done. One day when we do catch them, China would have lost valuable time that could have been used to further space exploration instead of just matching the current milestones.

Actually from what I read the US is looking and developing a couple of projects, including manned mars landing and manned asteroid landing and some very interesting projects. Moon to them is done.

The US isn't as done as people make it out to be, they are just in the middle of some incredible projects. Keep in mind, compare to NASA, China and India is like not spending at all.

@zootinali

The ISS has a life span, it's nearing it's end again, the US could try to keep it going, but as I said previously they are looking at other more advanced projects. The Europeans are also launching one so maybe their plan is continue their work on the European one while working on other projects.

The Chinese one is not as big and it's functions will be most likely more limited.

This is why I hate the US for not allowing us to work with them, we are reinventing the wheel. A lot of men power wasted on projects that's been done. One day when we do catch them, China would have lost valuable time that could have been used to further space exploration instead of just matching the current milestones.

Similar to what India had to do. Cryogenic engines are already there but US wouldnt allow Russia to give us the technology. Now we had to so much work for like decades to get it and it is still under testing. Hopefully this January test will finally make it through.

We should make an Asian Space station :P India, China , Japan , S.Korea

Same thing about us !

we have plan for sending human into orbit in 2020s but there is no station out there ... :undecided:

There is no hope about a cooperation with china ... you will act like americans !

Same thing about us !

we have plan for sending human into orbit in 2020s but there is no station out there ... :undecided:

There is no hope about a cooperation with china ... you will act like americans !
you dont need a station to send man to space.

you dont need a station to send man to space.

Without a station in orbit, what is the point of sending human into space !?

Touching ourselves & find out how it feels in 0 gravity ???

Without a station in orbit, what is the point of sending human into space !?

Touching ourselves & find out how it feels in 0 gravity ???
thats what americans, russians and chinese did, the station was built later.
What do you need a station for, to get tea / coffee ? :)

Back
Top Bottom