What's new

India planning to send 15,000 troops to Afghanistan

No. V P Singh.

After all those unnecessary human losses and massive intelligence failure we lost one of our best potential prime minister.

What was that human loss as well as intelligence failure so that Mr. V P Singh was lost?
He died of cancer.

How does he qualify to be a potential PM?
He was the actual PM too.

What was that human loss as well as intelligence failure so that Mr. V P Singh was lost?
He died of cancer.

How does he qualify to be a potential PM?
He was the actual PM too.
I meant we lost Rajiv Gandhi who was perhaps the best in the race for New Delhi. Sorry for this inconvenience.

@hellfire You remember our discussion on this topic?? 2 divisions.....both being strike corps that's wjat we discussed .... looks like things are moving in that direction.....Interesting time ahead....

I know ur banned... this is to draw ur attention when you get back (if)

I meant we lost Rajiv Gandhi who was perhaps the best in the race for New Delhi. Sorry for this inconvenience.

First Rajiv Gandhi
Then V P Singh.
Again Rajiv Gandhi.

To this you call inconvenience?

Have a great day, or whatever is left of it.

I rest my case.
No more on this

First Rajiv Gandhi
Then V P Singh.
Again Rajiv Gandhi.

To this you call inconvenience?

Have a great day, or whatever is left of it.

I rest my case.
No more on this
We lost RG who had best potential and VP Singh was pm at that time. Not sure what makes you so confused. Any ways good day.

Special Correspondent

Washington

Diplomatic reports reaching here say that the Indian National Security Advisor Ajit Doval is planning to rush to Afghanistan in an attempt to cash on the latest wave of terrorist attacks and make an official offer of sending Indian troops to defend Afghan Government leaders.

A reliable report also claimed that Mr. Ajit Doval had recently met with Afghan National Security Advisor Hanif Atmar in Russia a few days earlier and had asked Afghan government to deliver an official invitation to the Indian Government to dispatch Indian troops.

Reports reaching here from Kabul say that Afghanistan’s pro-Indian lobby had been trying to exploit the blast for its own gains and objectives and has increased anti-Pakistan propaganda despite the fact that Pakistanis had also become victims of Kabul blast.

Afghan Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid has strongly denied any involvement in the attack and said that Taliban leadership had issued instructions against targeting any civilian or civilian facilities. Afghan Talibans says it could be a conspiracy to pave the way for more foreign troops in Afghanistan.

Despite strong condemnation from Pakistan the pro-India Afghan leaders and lobbies including former Afghan intelligence chief Saleh Amrullah have started a campaign against Pakistan. On May 28, 2017, just two day before the Wednesday Kabul attack the Afghan Pajhwok news agency had reported that India could send its troops to Afghanistan under “UN mission”. The Pajhwok dispatch from Washington which was published in the Outlook Afghanistan had quoted a “prominent Indian defense expert” told a Washington audience on May 18, 2017 that “New Delhi could perhaps be persuaded to send up to a division of Indian troops – around 15,000 — to Afghanistan under a United Nations Peacekeeping mission.”

“If invited, if there is a UN peacekeeping force … it is my considered view that perhaps India could be persuaded to send up to a division, provided the logistics are in place, provided Pakistan’s so-called sensibilities can be put in place,” Brig® Gurmeet Kanwal, from the Institute for Defense Studies and Analysis was quoted as telling audience in a close-door round table at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars.

Gurmeet Kanwal, who is known for his close links with Indian military establishment visited Washington DC and tried to convince President Donald Trump Administration to allocate India an official role in Afghanistan.

http://pakobserver.net/india-planning-send-15000-troops-afghanistan/

This would actually be a good thing if they do. If the Americans could not destroy the Taliban after 16 years of trying and the indian military can barely control Kashmir, then sending 15,000 indian soldiers will be a walk in the park for the Taliban. This in turn will cost the indians a lot of money and they will have to send more troops and will eventually get bogged down. The cost would be unacceptable and if the indians retreat, would face huge humiliation. Also if the indians do send troops to Afghanistan then we can carry out a nation wide program of forcing out all the millions of Afghans from Pakistan back to their homeland. This would cause a massive humanitarian disaster for Afghanistan which they probably would never recover from. So all on all, a good thing for Pakistan.

Last edited:
@hellfire You remember our discussion on this topic?? 2 divisions.....both being strike corps that's wjat we discussed .... looks like things are moving in that direction.....Interesting time ahead....

I know ur banned... this is to draw ur attention when you get back (if)
Things are moving as planed. 2018 will be peaceful in valley as pressure will come from opposite side.

Indian soldiers will protect afghans .right .but who will protect Indian soldiers from bacha baz afghan army . recently ,NATO forces were complaining about afghans trying to touch them and .lol what will happen with Indian soldiers .

Some will die. It's a war and that's just the nature of war. Although I do believe considering the historic India-Afghanistan ties, India must help Afghanistan in her modest capacity.

Ok great wish them luck then :)

Indians already present by guarding the projects that Indian companies are involved. This is more of a pakistan hype other than any thing.

Is it possible for India to take the remaining millions of Afghan refugees from Pakistan? Has India got capacity to shelter, feed, educate and clothe Afghans? Or does the friendship between AFG and India only have its limits?
well they will do what they did to bangladesh when it got separated they sealed the borders with bangladesh and not even allow a single person to enter in india they only give visas to them only for tourist and or limited time no citizen ship were given to them many banglies came to pakistan illegaly to find jobs and to settle(illegally) like afghan refugees they pretend to help them but dont even want to take refugees from afghanistan pakistan have hosted more afghan refugees then amount of people live in afghanistan

Seems like fantasy to me. How are they supposed to turn around a situation when the US, with all its resources, couldn't. Would be a stupid decision by the Indian Planners.

If the news is true "which I think is true because this is bound to happen one day", will open 2 front war for Pakistan .
As I said before , Pakistan have to fight India and Afghanistan in next war , You like it or not.
I wish this news is true, at least all those dying in Love of Afghanis can shut there mo........................th

Afghanistan.....Taliban will keep the northern alliance goons busy. India cant control its own insurgencies and in a war a few well placed guys will bring indian cities t a halt. have you forgotten Mumbai?

Its not going to happen, its fake news ,the political fallout of casualties is too much for anyone.
We have thousands of afghans in india and afghan students studying in Indian universities are very bright, you can never say that they are Afghans if you compare them with Afghans in various documentaries..why don't we make them officers of ANA? We can even take in more afghans for studies and make entire divisions or brigade which will be much better than anything what ANA currently has.

The figure of THOUSANDS is not correct. or is it?

Back
Top Bottom