What's new

India planning to send 15,000 troops to Afghanistan

This would actually be a good thing if they do. If the Americans could not destroy the Taliban after 16 years of trying and the indian military can barely control Kashmir, then sending 15,000 indian soldiers will be a walk in the park for the Taliban. This in turn will cost the indians a lot of money and they will have to send more troops and will eventually get bogged down. The cost would be unacceptable and if the indians retreat, would face huge humiliation. Also if the indians do send troops to Afghanistan then we can carry out a nation wide program of forcing out all the millions of Afghans from Pakistan back to their homeland. This would cause a massive humanitarian disaster for Afghanistan which they probably would never recover from. So all on all, a good thing for Pakistan.
You believe every thing your media says ? There is no such news in India.

Its not going to happen, its fake news ,the political fallout of casualties is too much for anyone.
We have thousands of afghans in india and afghan students studying in Indian universities are very bright, you can never say that they are Afghans if you compare them with Afghans in various documentaries..why don't we make them officers of ANA? We can even take in more afghans for studies and make entire divisions or brigade which will be much better than anything what ANA currently has.

May be more ITBP ??

But for what? Indian embassy has never been touched in Afghanistan. Indian spy consulates are also well protected. So i wonder what could be the purpose of any such consideration??

Read the news item. Such news are feelers based on some inside hints. So may be there is something in the air

Correct.

One city of India too.

I doubt that. Even if collect data of Afghan students along with other Afghans the figure does not correspond to Thousands.

May be more ITBP ??

But for what? Indian embassy has never been touched in Afghanistan. Indian spy consulates are also well protected. So i wonder what could be the purpose of any such consideration??

Read the news item. Such news are feelers based on some inside hints. So may be there is something in the air

I doubt that. Even if collect data of Afghan students along with other Afghans the figure does not correspond to Thousands.

I cannot give you figures. But there is an area which is almost wholly Afghan. Whole buildings and societies. In a obviously Muslim area.

We can barely make them out though. Always thought Pathans are big and fair.

Most of them are actually quite average in size and pretty brown.

They are not as well.off as the Iranis.

I cannot give you figures. But there is an area which is almost wholly Afghan. Whole buildings and societies. In a obviously Muslim area.

There are dozens of them in ever IIT and NIT.. they are in every university and and every decent college of india..my college is not even decent and there are 7 afghans in my college alone..

The Afghans wont dare because they are well aware that neither the US will support them in this venture nor will the next few days after such an announcement be easy for them.

There are camps in the Afghan government, each looking for their own interests.

The Afghans wont dare because they are well aware that neither the US will support them in this venture nor will the next few days after such an announcement be easy for them.

There are camps in the Afghan government, each looking for their own interests.

Mista Kurtz, he dead.

Joesph Conrad, Heart of Darkness

It is not the AFs wanting indians in... It is the good indians wanting to enter the Heart of Darkness.

Great powers need to demonstrate their might... where else can india prove its new found status?

15000 is too small. 150.000 all the way....

I am sure Col. Kurtz would like see indians in AF wonderland. Brotherly love all around....

There are dozens of them in ever IIT and NIT.. they are in every university and and every decent college of india..my college is not even decent and there are 7 afghans in my college alone..
It is.. thousands of them are in delhi alone..and every university and college have some afghans..even some average colleges have afghans.

Both of you failed to provide any official data which could claim the figure of THOUSANDS though according to rules even two thousands means THOUSANDS. But in Media when we use the word thousands it represents the huge numbers..

I again say it with conviction that thousands is not the figure.

May be they are not parsis that is why not tall and fair ;) or may be bhartion ka rang chaarr gaya ho ga

Both of you failed to provide any official data which could claim the figure of THOUSANDS though according to rules even two thousands means THOUSANDS. But in Media when we use the word thousands it represents the huge numbers..

I told you about what i know and have seen.. every average to decent engineering college has afghans..every decent college of other streams have afghans..there are thou of tyem in cities like Pune,Delhi and Noida NCR..i think you said you are journalist is it is your job to search for official documents..not mine.

One more thing i know is that india gives scholarship to 3 or 4 thousand afghan students every year..and many come even without scholarships.

So 3-4 thousand scholarship every year alone make it 12 thousand students for 4 year college degree..more comes without scholarships and we have 25-30 thousand UN registered Afghan refugees..so yes we have thousands of them.. most of them are young and educated

Formal boots with Indian uniform on body ..This will be really a successfull master stroke by Doval ,if the news is true which I doubt ..Pakistani planners will loose all there investment in Afghanistan since we are confused nation in regards to Afghanistan..
Afghanistan is much hostile to Pakistan and India is doing exactly what an enemy should do and they are succefull in that while Pakistani planners tend to believe that Afghanistan might one day have harmony with Pakistan
Lol... Why not ajeet devil himself try to visit kabil first.. Just for security check? :lol:

Lol... Why not ajeet devil himself try to visit kabil first.. Just for security check? :lol:
Ajeet devil.. Devil is waiting for u.. Lol

Presence of Indian troops will further infuriate terrorist groups present in Afghanistan. Consequence will be more frequent terrorist attacks. How India will able to do it, when USA herself can't?

Special Correspondent

Washington

Diplomatic reports reaching here say that the Indian National Security Advisor Ajit Doval is planning to rush to Afghanistan in an attempt to cash on the latest wave of terrorist attacks and make an official offer of sending Indian troops to defend Afghan Government leaders.

A reliable report also claimed that Mr. Ajit Doval had recently met with Afghan National Security Advisor Hanif Atmar in Russia a few days earlier and had asked Afghan government to deliver an official invitation to the Indian Government to dispatch Indian troops.

Reports reaching here from Kabul say that Afghanistan’s pro-Indian lobby had been trying to exploit the blast for its own gains and objectives and has increased anti-Pakistan propaganda despite the fact that Pakistanis had also become victims of Kabul blast.

Afghan Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid has strongly denied any involvement in the attack and said that Taliban leadership had issued instructions against targeting any civilian or civilian facilities. Afghan Talibans says it could be a conspiracy to pave the way for more foreign troops in Afghanistan.

Despite strong condemnation from Pakistan the pro-India Afghan leaders and lobbies including former Afghan intelligence chief Saleh Amrullah have started a campaign against Pakistan. On May 28, 2017, just two day before the Wednesday Kabul attack the Afghan Pajhwok news agency had reported that India could send its troops to Afghanistan under “UN mission”. The Pajhwok dispatch from Washington which was published in the Outlook Afghanistan had quoted a “prominent Indian defense expert” told a Washington audience on May 18, 2017 that “New Delhi could perhaps be persuaded to send up to a division of Indian troops – around 15,000 — to Afghanistan under a United Nations Peacekeeping mission.”

“If invited, if there is a UN peacekeeping force … it is my considered view that perhaps India could be persuaded to send up to a division, provided the logistics are in place, provided Pakistan’s so-called sensibilities can be put in place,” Brig® Gurmeet Kanwal, from the Institute for Defense Studies and Analysis was quoted as telling audience in a close-door round table at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars.

Gurmeet Kanwal, who is known for his close links with Indian military establishment visited Washington DC and tried to convince President Donald Trump Administration to allocate India an official role in Afghanistan.

http://pakobserver.net/india-planning-send-15000-troops-afghanistan/

I doubt the accuracy of news ,,, India is not stupid enough to send formal boots ... However, it could proof fatal for India,,, Probably it will benefit Pakistan as it has a capacity to suck India in Afghanistan

Special Correspondent

Washington

Diplomatic reports reaching here say that the Indian National Security Advisor Ajit Doval is planning to rush to Afghanistan in an attempt to cash on the latest wave of terrorist attacks and make an official offer of sending Indian troops to defend Afghan Government leaders.

A reliable report also claimed that Mr. Ajit Doval had recently met with Afghan National Security Advisor Hanif Atmar in Russia a few days earlier and had asked Afghan government to deliver an official invitation to the Indian Government to dispatch Indian troops.

Reports reaching here from Kabul say that Afghanistan’s pro-Indian lobby had been trying to exploit the blast for its own gains and objectives and has increased anti-Pakistan propaganda despite the fact that Pakistanis had also become victims of Kabul blast.

Afghan Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid has strongly denied any involvement in the attack and said that Taliban leadership had issued instructions against targeting any civilian or civilian facilities. Afghan Talibans says it could be a conspiracy to pave the way for more foreign troops in Afghanistan.

Despite strong condemnation from Pakistan the pro-India Afghan leaders and lobbies including former Afghan intelligence chief Saleh Amrullah have started a campaign against Pakistan. On May 28, 2017, just two day before the Wednesday Kabul attack the Afghan Pajhwok news agency had reported that India could send its troops to Afghanistan under “UN mission”. The Pajhwok dispatch from Washington which was published in the Outlook Afghanistan had quoted a “prominent Indian defense expert” told a Washington audience on May 18, 2017 that “New Delhi could perhaps be persuaded to send up to a division of Indian troops – around 15,000 — to Afghanistan under a United Nations Peacekeeping mission.”

“If invited, if there is a UN peacekeeping force … it is my considered view that perhaps India could be persuaded to send up to a division, provided the logistics are in place, provided Pakistan’s so-called sensibilities can be put in place,” Brig® Gurmeet Kanwal, from the Institute for Defense Studies and Analysis was quoted as telling audience in a close-door round table at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars.

Gurmeet Kanwal, who is known for his close links with Indian military establishment visited Washington DC and tried to convince President Donald Trump Administration to allocate India an official role in Afghanistan.

http://pakobserver.net/india-planning-send-15000-troops-afghanistan/
That's excellent news. Afghan Hindukush mountain is seeking Hindu blood for quite some time now. Indians have been using money, lies, deception, and dirty games for consistently spilling Afghan blood for last several decades. Now that Indian troops will be available, it'll be easier for Afghans to hunt down these evil souls.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom