What's new

India planning to send 15,000 troops to Afghanistan

It is.. thousands of them are in delhi alone..and every university and college have some afghans..even some average colleges have afghans.

Excellent!........good job!.........you like them, we can send you at least 5 million of our Afghans. You're more than welcome to them.

Presence of Indian troops will further infuriate terrorist groups present in Afghanistan. Consequence will be more frequent terrorist attacks. How India will able to do it, when USA herself can't?

india can do it. They are a more powerful superpower than america. Some of the indians on PDF said so, so it must be true.

The wordings of the article - "cash on the latest wave of terrorist attacks", "to exploit the blast for its own gains and objectives" - give it up. Written by hormonal amateurs, most probably from this site, with no real-life experience. Better you focus your energy on finding your soulmate, kids.

Hi,

Would Iran allow the flight of these indian troops over Iran----?

that would be the moment of truth for pakistanis regarding yemen---

@Sinopakfriend
Well Russia,tajikistan..etc But the news is bogus one, now where it is confirmed that India sending troops. Its news only in pakistan.

Both of you failed to provide any official data which could claim the figure of THOUSANDS though according to rules even two thousands means THOUSANDS. But in Media when we use the word thousands it represents the huge numbers..

I again say it with conviction that thousands is not the figure.

May be they are not parsis that is why not tall and fair ;) or may be bhartion ka rang chaarr gaya ho ga

Jana G, am serious.

Pashtun itne saanwle?

Aur kya ho gaya unke Persian genetics ko? Kaangri pehlwan. Chote chote cute se.

There were a couple of boys sitting near me on a flight to Delhi. Students. On their way home. Herat.

I swear I took them for our standard issue desis till I heard them talking and struck up a chat with them.

Apparently our government pays for part of their studies here.

Hi,

@Sinopakfriend

Mastan, it will be more than just overflight.

It will give lots of edge to Pakistan in long term... all the Anti Afghan regime parties will ready to hit India from all sides... secondly, Later India will retreat and back to square one.... I must say massive destruction policy made by Indian NSA for India... must goahead @ this time lol

srilanka main beh india nay troops behjay they par wo indians ka vietnam sabit howa tha or aab agar bewakofi indians kartay hain toh india afghanistan main 3esra russia sabit ho ga america k baad .. india jitnay beh kaam afghanistan main kar raha hai us ka 90% saman karachi port say jata hai ..ik chota sa dam bananay k leia beh india ko karachi port say saman lejana para ..toh kaisay yeh apni forces ko supplies de gay afghanistan main ..

15000 is a too small number to pose a nominal threat to Pakistan's strategic assets there.
Take it as a beginning
What number makes it a threat according to u

ask US about our return of favour and ask maulana soviets about our mullahs.
ask Iran what happened in Taliban take over last time.
if Iran is involved a big coalition will get involved.

about paying. its India which will need trillions of dollars to die in Afghanistan. we took Kabul before even under sanctions and we can do it with ease again as proxy war is very cheap if you know your cards well.

indn news papers also say the same and if I am not wring according to all indian s on this forum India have 75 % military dedicated for Pakistan.
Every day isn't the same

May be means you are not sure of situation at all. On other hand when it comes under the UN umbrella, what if PA is also posted, may be. By the way, does it says that IA is being posted under UN authority or directly in coalition with Afghan or US government. What are the ground realities, is totally different story and fact that Indian planners wouldn't ignore while sending such number of troops in Afghanistan. India is not NATO so what type of authority India is using to send troops in Afghanistan like is it an invitation by Kabul regime or what?
PA working in Afghanistan under blue helmets is unlikely. Afghanistan will not accept it.
Mostly a invitation

First india cannot control just 200 freedom fighters in Occupied kashmir valley with 8 lakh troops then how they will control Afghan mujahdeen who are thousands in afghan army , police and others institutions ? Its just a threat for Pak till Hakmit Yar hold's Kabul Govt .

As usual fake news from Pakistan media.

India sends troops...and none of the Indian media reports it :lol:
The Russians sent tens of thousands of troops into Crimea, and no Russia news agency (even anti government) reported it.

I do agree that it's likely fake news, but your reasoning isn't a good one.

Hi,

@Sinopakfriend
Highly doubt it. Right now, they're very much trying to gain influence within Pakistan, and stoking up anti-Saudi sentiments. Overtly, or covertly, supporting Indian logistically would kill whatever support Iran has within Pakistan.

Take it as a beginning
What number makes it a threat according to u

Every day isn't the same

PA working in Afghanistan under blue helmets is unlikely. Afghanistan will not accept it.
Mostly a invitation
Thinking to uproot the Taliban from Afghanistan is a pipe dream. First, we have to get out of this thinking that we can succeed in what the Soviets and the Americans had failed miserably with better material and financial resources. We need to to make allies within the Taliban, bribe the war lords to keep the anti-Indian and Pro-Pak element divided and scheming against each other. Not for a second, I wish Indians to overtly give the slightest impression that we want to introduce secular, liberal regime in Kabul to rule Afghanistan. This won't take seconds to unite the tribal overlords and pointing sharp shooters against Indians from every hilltop and blast IEDs beneath our convoys. So, no. We can not win this game with numbers, but Machiavellian wit.

Back
Top Bottom