What's new

India patronize Hindu militant group for breaking Bangladesh and setup a Hindu state

Why on earth would seperate from India jus coz they accepted Islam as a part of Bengal hist ??

Does this imply that every (place ) where that Islam went should turn / stay muslim ?

They would have accepted the culture of resistance to New Delhi set by the Sultanate.

They would have accepted the culture of resistance to New Delhi set by the Sultanate.

"Set" by a sultanate that ceased to exist centuries ago.. faded into oblivion ? When will we EVER begin to live in the present & stop gloating over ancient history comprising of acts / events that no one saw ?

Expected a better reply then this.

"Set" by a sultanate that ceased to exist centuries ago.. faded into oblivion ? When will we EVER begin to live in the present & stop gloating over ancient history comprising of acts / events that no one saw ?

Expected a better reply then this.

India still uses the symbols of Asoka so stop being a bloody hypocrite.

Where is the co relation with a national symbol & a hare brained thought ?

Stop living in the past.. grow up.

So according to an Indian, you, a Sultanate that ceased to exist centuries ago should not be used by Bangladeshis as a national symbol of our "indomitable spirit", but it is perfectly okay for India & Indians to use a symbol of a kingdom that ceased to exist several millennium ago?

When will you Indians EVER begin to live in the present & stop gloating over ancient history comprising of acts / events that no one saw?

This is the most flawed topic on this forum . How can a muslim majority country be turned into a hindu state?

If we all be a bit skeptical , we'll see sense behind it.

Yes,and this topic comes at a time when hindu population is on a all time low in bangladesh......no seriously why are you all so obbessed in religion,how much does religion matter when a man is patriotic.....does a soldier think of religion when going to fight for his country?? No he doesn't,coz he knows he is doing his duty,it is mostly found that extremists of a religion,are the least patriotic....thnx

Yes,and this topic comes at a time when hindu population is on a all time low in bangladesh......no seriously why are you all so obbessed in religion,how much does religion matter when a man is patriotic.....does a soldier think of religion when going to fight for his country?? No he doesn't,coz he knows he is doing his duty,it is mostly found that extremists of a religion,are the least patriotic....thnx
bhai Jako :
No.Pakistan or Bangladesh are Countries for the Muslims.As you know ,"Hindu extremists" are not allowed in land of Pure. ;) Firstly learn that Dhimmis are having limited rights in such countries to the best of My Knowledge.

bhai Jako :
No.Pakistan or Bangladesh are Countries for the Muslims.As you know ,"Hindu extremists" are not allowed in land of Pure. ;) Firstly learn that Dhimmis are having limited rights in such countries to the best of My Knowledge.

i know they are muslim nations.....but not 'only for muslim' nation......i don't understand how can religion come before patritotism,well then maybe i'm not sufficiently educated to understand that,am i?? Also what amazes me is,how can a topic like this be debated,when hindu population are at a all time low in bd...,......extrimists of any religion,is best to be done away with,don't be offended,just my opinion....thnx

Jako said:
i don't understand how can religion come before patritotism
@jako:Well ,I think you need to study more on Islam.Islam commands Church and state unlike Indian Democracy. Islam offers a Comprehensive Solution unlike any other religion.

For a True Muslim ,Islam Comes First.Even Some School of Thoughts in Islam is not favouring Democracy as well.

@jako:Well ,I think you need to study more on Islam.Islam commands Church and state unlike Indian Democracy. Islam offers a Comprehensive Solution unlike any other religion. For a True Muslim ,Islam Comes First.

Rightly said. Islam is above all. No compromise. :tup:

Even Some School of Thoughts in Islam is not favouring Democracy as well.

Isalami Jamoriat prefer over secular democracy. :agree:

when hindu population are at a all time low in bd

You have a wrong concept here dada.

If you compare hindu population with statistics from 1947,then it is low,but in 1947 there was no Bangladesh.

After 1971,from where modern Bangladesh history starts,if you compare hindu population with today's population you will not find it low.Just don't fall for Propaganda spread by Anandabajar or any other RAW sponsored newspaper.

How do you know Bangladesh has "all time low hindu population" when as far as I remember,last census occurred almost a decade ago.:frown:

Last edited:
Well don't blame be leo,i say what i see,yes sometimes from newspapers too......btw,in the same way the hindu population has not risen either(again estimation),which makes the topic look worthless.......sadharonoto amar ei religion based propagonda ekdom bhalo lage na,kintu jokhon koekta post-te puro hindu commmunity-kei terrorist,ba soytaner rupe bornona kora hoy,tokhon khub rag hoy,kintu tar thekeo beshi dukhkho hoy ekhono religion based bs ache dekhe....

Nothing we can do about those Hindus who leave Bangladesh for India. Bangladeshi Hindus are well off and fairly interrogated in main stream unlike fascist Indian. We never kill Hindu in the name of religion unlike India. We never had massacre like Gujarat in our soil so why complain. Bangladesh is Islam dominate country thus if Hindu feel that it's not suitable for them than they are free to go wherever.

Last edited:
It's not that Bangladeshis killed Hindus.The fact is HIndus migrated to India.Is it really the fault of bd?Let's face it..BD has huge Muslim population so of course it will remain Islamic country.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom