What's new

India, Pakistan were indeed very close to peace deal, says Dr Manmohan Singh

I will trust our Mauni Sardar when he makes the so called peace solution public. What was that magic system he devised?? Until we know that for us it is just another gimmick.
BTW he is a Rajya Sabha member from my state Assam...and I can bet he can never win an election from any constituency in India.

You are right! btw.. he wants to visit Pakistan before his tenure ends. Maybe you can arrange for a retirement home for him in his birth place & keep him there for ever. A proud opportunity to play host to one & only made in Pakistan genuine Singh! :sarcastic:
Singh ‘wishes’ to visit Pakistan before stepping down

I don't think GoP will have any problem IF he wishes to return to his hometown. :yes4:

He will be 92 by the time he completes 2 more terms.
You can make him the next PM of Pakistan. His birthplace is in Pakistan too.
We are bringing Modi. :cool:

We will make him adviser for economic policies, meanwhile you guys work hard for stalker. :rolleyes1:

If i am not wrong, he is the most educated and longest serving PM of India in last 66 years, you are certainly jealous.

If I'm not wrong, he is the most corrupt and longest serving PM of India in last 66 years. Yes I'm certainly jealous of Corruption of Congress + United Public-Looters associion II. :whistle:

I hope he get's another term and set new record. Rest haters gonna hate.

He himself as announced he is not going to fight another election. :yay:

Being called a Rajput is nothing, as there are 15 crore rajputs in India. If one ascends to power as a Rajput then you can be proud.

It is becoming powerful person and the ability to command that makes the difference to an individual, not by lineage or clan. Today's scenario is completely different to that of 400 years ago.

Show me, madrassi, where in the census it says there are 150 million Rajputs? Show me where your black *** came up with that number when the census says only 4% of India is Kshatriya and not all of those are Rajput.

Back
Top Bottom