What's new

India, Pakistan were indeed very close to peace deal, says Dr Manmohan Singh

if we rajputs didn't stop islamic invaders in battle of rajasthan you might have been praying in a masjid right now ;)
tell your wannabe rajputs to stop using our castes ...muslim rajputs were traitors

Is it??

Even during Mughal Empire at its peak, rulers are hesitant to frame Islamic policies in India..... because of Hindu majority.

Rajputs fought well though, the dessert terrain helped them to keep their strong holds. When compared to Punjabis where they are over run by invading forces because of plains.

Battle of Rajasthan is combined effort of Gurajara Prathiharas,Rastrakutas and Palas .... ;)

tell your wannabe rajputs to stop using our castes ...muslim rajputs were traitors

Traitors? correct your history kid... read abt Raja Hassan Khan allie of Sangram Singh ... die in battle against babur.

Another one.. Dullah Bhatti fought Akbar... whom Royal hindi rajputs of rajhistan gave their daughter...

P.M me if you want more sources!

Is it??

Even during Mughal Empire at its peak, rulers are hesitant to frame Islamic policies in India..... because of Hindu majority.

Rajputs fought well though, the dessert terrain helped them to keep their strong holds. When compared to Punjabis where they are over run by invading forces because of plains.

Battle of Rajasthan is combined effort of Gurajara Prathiharas,Rastrakutas and Palas .... ;)

Thts also BS... Punjabis have always resisted people.. although many important tribes allied with the the "invaders" themselves for political gains... against their rivals..

Thts also BS... Punjabis have always resisted people.. although many important tribes allied with the the "invaders" themselves for political gains... against their rivals..

Rajputs are different, They embrace death to surrender their up bringing is quite different.

On the contrary Punjabis readily submitted to Islamic invaders and embraced their religion. When a kingdom/tribe is strong and can fight they will not submit or cannot be bribed.

One of the reasons why Rajputs survived is because of deserts, hard for any invader to travel miles under sun and minimum water, On the other hand Punjabis are on the path of Delhi and are on plains easy to invade and control the territories.

I think it will not going to work.If a peace agreement come to close then a 26/11 like attack can be expected

Traitors? correct your history kid... read abt Raja Hassan Khan allie of Sangram Singh ... die in battle against babur.

Another one.. Dullah Bhatti fought Akbar... whom Royal hindi rajputs of rajhistan gave their daughter...

P.M me if you want more sources!

These ex-hindu rajputs are traitors.......rajput is a hindu warrior caste and a sanskrit word
rajputs stopped ghaznavi's invasion to an extent and bappa rawal humiliated those muslim invaders :lol:

Muslims using hindu rajput castes....LOL! jokers :lol:

WTF this Rajpoot thing is doing here?

Interesting but the PM or Congress alone couldnt have taken such a decision.
The other parties and the opposition had to be taken into confidence and I dont see BJP allowing any such moves.
And how could India enter a deal with Musharaff, the man who was responsible for Kargil??

I guess you missed this part

In fact, the paradigm shift in the engagements with Pakistan had come when prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee had travelled to Islamabad in January 2004, opening a widow for an out of box settlement of Kashmir issue.

These ex-hindu rajputs are traitors.......rajput is a hindu warrior caste and a sanskrit word
rajputs stopped ghaznavi's invasion to an extent and bappa rawal humiliated those muslim invaders :lol:

Muslims using hindu rajput castes....LOL! jokers :lol:

Mughals also had hindu Rajput blood... you are bigger traitors...

P.S: Dnt care.. carry on ranting..

Not going to happen until the existence of Pakistan. Only sure solution for peace in India is the complete extermination of Pakistan

WTF this Rajpoot thing is doing here?

I guess you missed this part
I guess I did....But that was more like an initiation of talks...the thing peaked under Congress.

In any case, the BJP of today and the current situation is different from 2004.

Back
Top Bottom