What's new

India, Pakistan were indeed very close to peace deal, says Dr Manmohan Singh

Well, 1st post on the 2nd page of this thread says "This maunmohan singh will even sell our country".

The 1st post says 'he'll even cell our country', as if India is not his country. :whistle: Only a Traitor can sell his mother land. Isn't it? :)

@Flamingo you need to ignore some people and stop picking up fights. I used to do the same in the past, picking up fights :D.

I'm not picking up fight with anyone. For me Manmohan Singh is a Traitor and for some Indians Sikhs are. :whistle:

Last edited:
The 1st post says 'he'll even cell our country', as if India is not his country. :whistle: Only a Traitor can sell his mother land. Isn't it? :)

Oh!! i didnt know he sold the country or wants to sell it. :hitwall:

I'm not picking up fight with anyone. For me Manmohan Singh is a Traitor and for some Indians Sikhs are. :whistle:

Comments regarding sikhs are because of some people's mood swings ignore them ...... grow a thick skin to criticism :D.

Comments regarding sikhs are because of some people's mood swings ignore them ...... grow a thick skin to criticism :D.

My posts are because of mood swing. :drag:

OLX should make Manmohan Singh their BRAND AMBASSADOR. Imagine Manmohan Singh posting India' s map and saying 'Bech Day' in the advertisement. :rofl:

India kay saath Sonia Madam Free - Free- Bilkul Free. :haha:

Last edited:
Ny posts are because of mood swing. :drag:

OLX should make Manmohan Singh their BRAND AMBASSADOR. Imagine Manmohan Singh posting India' s map and saying 'Bech Day' in the advertisement. :rofl:

what does "Ny" mean .... :) (telugu word .... :D???)

Leave MMS he has successfully completed 10 years as PM which is good .... :)

what does "Ny" mean .... :) (telugu word .... :D???)

Leave MMS he has successfully completed 10 years as PM which is good .... :)

It was a Typo which has been corrected by editing the post. He is not good. :disagree:

Both. :D Coal scam, 2G scam or all the other scams happened under his nose. It's equivalent to selling country. ...:sarcastic:

Arre toh seedha seedha nahi bol sakte the?? :mad:

Everyone knows that... Hes going to be booted out:woot:

These ex-hindu rajputs are traitors.......rajput is a hindu warrior caste and a sanskrit word
rajputs stopped ghaznavi's invasion to an extent and bappa rawal humiliated those muslim invaders :lol:

Muslims using hindu rajput castes....LOL! jokers :lol:
A person is born into their caste. You cannot cease to become a member of a caste by having a different religion. You can find Rajputs who are Hindu, Muslim and Sikh.

Personally I find this caste stuff is all BS. No one is brave or cowardly because of their caste. It is your actions which make you brave.

Back
Top Bottom