btw I hope indians are not that stupid who dont respect Pakistani capabilities

so case close

if war comes i am sure it will be end of both countries
MAD prevails
and I hope we realize that those left alive will be worst then dead

think about it
true, true.
cold start or hot start it will turn into nuclear exchange
it wont because the aim will not be to run over Pakistan, but hold onto small but significant chunks of Pakistan, and destroy her fighting ability.
btw I hope indians are not that stupid who dont respect Pakistani capabilities

so case close
I hope people in the high places are not only respectful of Pakistan's abilities but also petrified enough to be on their toes all the time.

it wont because the aim will not be to run over Pakistan, but hold onto small but significant chunks of Pakistan, and destroy her fighting ability.

do you think Pakistan will allow this to you
or do you think Pakistani Intelligence is so incompetent that it will fail to report any Indian build up and pakistani forces such un professional that they dont have plans

i think you are just an emotional kid belonging to army family who think with emotions without understanding ground realities

I don't know why u are not getting my simple point??

I know for Cold Start we don't need these toys but my point is that we should not take risk. Because our Cold start can turn into full scale long war instead of limited war

First get ourselves prepared for full fledged war with cutting edge most modern stuff and familiarize with them.

Then strike at a lightning speed and carry out the plan "Cold Start".

If it get limited war as we want then its good or if it gets into a large scale war then we would have prepared for it also.

As first time in our history we will be attacking a nation in response to proxy war, so we have the element of surprise and gains of first mover.

im talking about the other aspects of Coldstart and not only military hardware. but you always take me back to military hardware side of coldstart which i already know.

no point arguing anymore. bye

assume if PAF gets destroyed and our armoury vanishes in thin air. why will pakistan not use tactical nuclear weapons on battlefield to get rid of the indian formation?

do you think Pakistan will allow this to you
or do you think Pakistani Intelligence is so incompetent that it will fail to report any Indian build up and pakistani forces such un professional that they dont have plans

there is no plan, no defence against someone who is prepared to die for his cause. Case in point suicide bombers. intel or no intel.

i think you are just an emotional kid belonging to army family who think with emotions without understanding ground realities

that may/may not be true. I am just trying to reason with you. Bottom line being that there will be successive escalation, with India responding overwhelmingly conventionally and in kind in the nuclear arena. All escalation will be Pakistan's doing.

In the end it will be a question of not why India did attack Pakistan, but of why not. The same question will continue to be asked till the Mumbai perpetrators are brought to justice. Pakistan's inaction has pushed the Indian Govt into a corner stiffening their resolve of decisive action should another outrage grabbing global headlines occur. Once the nehru topis give the green then the military machine of India will do the talking.

Last edited:
assume if PAF gets destroyed and our armoury vanishes in thin air. why will pakistan not use tactical nuclear weapons on battlefield to get rid of the indian formation?

There is no reason why not. But the follow up will also be in the form of contained nuclear strikes with tactical weapons.

It has been said somewhere that nuclear attack on advancing Indian formations will be a nuclear attack on India & will carry the consequences of retaliation. The Indian tactic will be to force a surrender while the Pakistanis will try and put it off for as long as possible while inflicting maximum losses on the Indian side.

There is no reason why not. But the follow up will also be in the form of contained nuclear strikes with tactical weapons.

on wat? we are already assuming the destruction of PAF and PA.

remember tactical nuclear strike is not on cities or population but on the attacking formation.

on wat? we are already assuming the destruction of PAF and PA.

remember tactical nuclear strike is not on cities or population but on the attacking formation.

If there is no military opposition, then it will be back to Shimla for yet another treaty. :cheers:

Well my perception was or at least from what I read, is that Pakistan will use its nukes if its integrity is threatened.....

However the nature of any Indo-Pak battle will not be to capture Islamabad, but to create an environment where the Kashmir issue can be settled once and for all (In the process target Kashmir militancy)....
In the scenario you have mentioned, if it comes down to the PAF being negated, then I expect P-O-K to be the only land that India would want to keep within its boundaries in exchange for captured Pakistani areas......assuming that Pak allies will step in...

However moving as far as Islamabad or ideas of "occupying" Pakistan is a nightmare scenario for India....aka Pandora's box.....we will be inviting a heap of trouble not just nuclear......China, USA, OIC will not allow this!!

So in the case I have mentioned, do you still think that Pakistan will use its nukes over a disputed territory if the rest of Pakistan can go back to a pre-war state wrt to boundaries?

PS: Whoever replies to me, please spare me the "Akhand Bharat" theory.....This isnt medieval India of the subcontinent nor is the theory even valid in present day scenario...

Saar mod, you are kidding me. Do you believe ALL of India's forces and ALL of Pakistan's forces will be eliminated?

no. im saying all ur formations within pak territory might be 'eliminated'

I love indian fantasies because they reveal their dreams and worst fears

lagay raho munna bhai

we and you know what war will be and after that what sub continent will be

Well my perception was or at least from what I read, is that Pakistan will use its nukes if its integrity is threatened.....

However the nature of any Indo-Pak battle will not be to capture Islamabad, but to create an environment where the Kashmir issue can be settled once and for all (In the process target Kashmir militancy)....
In the scenario you have mentioned, if it comes down to the PAF being negated, then I expect P-O-K to be the only land that India would want to keep within its boundaries in exchange for captured Pakistani areas......assuming that Pak allies will step in...

However moving as far as Islamabad or ideas of "occupying" Pakistan is a nightmare scenario for India....aka Pandora's box.....we will be inviting a heap of trouble not just nuclear......China, USA, OIC will not allow this!!

So in the case I have mentioned, do you still think that Pakistan will use its nukes over a disputed territory if the rest of Pakistan can go back to a pre-war state wrt to boundaries?

PS: Whoever replies to me, please spare me the "Akhand Bharat" theory.....This isnt medieval India of the subcontinent nor is the theory even valid in present day scenario...

you always lik going over the limits. isnt it? pakistan giving ***?

Back
Top Bottom