What's new

India Pakistan Comparison 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that you have discovered 'one of the key reasons' for our backwardness (thank you for revealing the secret that GoI has so successfully kept hidden from us - not from your sharp analytical mind though), what do you think are reasons for Pakistan's backwardness. After all your country doesn't have 'caste apartheid'.

:pop:

the answer is very clear, Zardari and corruption! i didn't even have to answer that one!

the answer is very clear, Zardari and corruption! i didn't even have to answer that one!
You mean Zardari has been ruling Pakistan for 60 years? Wow, I must be living in the wrong Universe.

Corruption is rampant in India as well. In China too. So what gives.

Should i correct the inaccurate and misleading stats in the original post? or would that be an exercise in futility?

You mean Zardari has been ruling Pakistan for 60 years? Wow, I must be living in the wrong Universe.

Corruption is rampant in India as well. In China too. So what gives.

i never knew China and india also had presidents who had a bad record of going to jail, corruption!

But you people don't understand! Even though Pakistan might have some problems, we are still able to manage our country better than you indians!

Pakistan's infrastructure is much better than india's!

Should i correct the inaccurate and misleading stats in the original post? or would that be an exercise in futility?

Karnel Sahib

Please read your own signature before that....;)

i never knew China and india also had presidents who had a bad record of going to jail, corruption!
Corruption, as in general.
But you people don't understand! Even though Pakistan might have some problems, we are still able to manage our country better than you indians!

:lol:

OK. If that rocks your world.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then they beat you with experience.

karan using your signature...hope you dont sue me for this;)

Are you sure about this? I doubt..

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then they beat you with experience.

than how is that in idiot?

maybe you should check the mirror and you'll find that idiot!

more the merrier my friend.. this should guide our behavior on this forum :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom