What's new

India & Pakistan : Can we have a dream ?

I do not understand the psychology of such people, either they dream about India and Pakistan slitting the throats of each other or they dream about India and Pakistan having a romantic love affair in bed.... there is nothing in between or "normal" about this dream. For once I would like to see India and Pakistan have some normal "decent" relation.

Although lengthy video, very interesting and has very interesting solutions to problems between India and Pakistan
Ok so indians spend hours online calling us arab wannabes even though we aren't and then they try to act mexican because they're ashamed to be called "hindi" call pakistan *****stan and then In the end they wanna be pakistanis :omghaha: The answer is NO! And indians should stop calling themselves pakis seriously its highly offensive to me they're not us and we're not them we are a proud nation and we don't want you immigrants to ruin the image of it you've already ruined the image to mexicans and arabs even though ur different thats why we don't grant indians pak citizenship because we don't need you guys.
Sincerely a Baloch:guns:

Ok so indians spend hours online calling us arab wannabes even though we aren't and then they try to act mexican because they're ashamed to be called "hindi" call pakistan *****stan and then In the end they wanna be pakistanis :omghaha: The answer is NO! And indians should stop calling themselves pakis seriously its highly offensive to me they're not us and we're not them we are a proud nation and we don't want you immigrants to ruin the image of it you've already ruined the image to mexicans and arabs even though ur different thats why we don't grant indians pak citizenship because we don't need you guys.And I've many bad experiences with indians both Muslims and Hindus I will protect the in
identity of my no matter what its Pakistan not Indian currystan get it also return kashmir to us
sincerely a Baloch:guns:

My Answer to Pak-Ind Bla Bla is
images

India only dreams of breaking/hurting Pakistan real bad.

And Pakistanis never like to see stinky filth in their dreams, if we do, we call it nightmare.

Listen you fucking Indians, we hated you so much that we didn't even want to live in the same country with you filthy people, so we got ourselves "Pakistan" land of pure. Now why is that so hard for you to understand? actually that was also one of the reasons, we hate idiots too.

Of course for the past 67 years we have seen plenty of wet dreams with the help of our highly honest politicians;)

Indians are ashamed to be low life scums so they try to be arabs pakis or mexicans We are different and indians should stop acting arayan which they're not they envy everything and and they should stop looking at karachi as their hope karachi people also despise them and also india is attacking peshawar and baloch because they're jealous of our beauty because they're jealous i wish i could murder them ugly humans Even the world knows that we're different indians are dravian fat fucks and we'll never negotiate only kill them they are insecure and ruin our name along with bengalis #PakistaniRebel

After you get your troops out of our land....

I don't think your narrow minded Indians will cross that "bottom line" of reconcile.

After you get your troops out of our land....

I don't think your narrow minded Indians will cross that "bottom line" of reconcile.

It is you who have to get your troops out of our land.

Get out of our land and hamara jaan choro

This guy Mani shankar Aiyer needs to WAKE UP. or dream on his own time and at his own expense and IN BED not the TV studio. India has already paid a huge price for his self serving dreams.

Back
Top Bottom