What's new

India & Pakistan : Can we have a dream ?

Nope we cant we as indians musnt become frnds with pakistani i dont support this cause we are better off like this

infact partitions was the best thing that happened it was blessing in disguise

we shouldn care about pakistans

Nope we cant we as indians musnt become frnds with pakistani i dont support this cause we are better off like this

we shouldn care about pakistans

As if we are asking you to care for us:rofl::rofl:

Lol, that's more like it :lol:
Looks like the some sane Indians understand that the partition was the best thing that happened to both of us

ROFL. He is, indeed

Interesting...The guy certainly talks like a true Pakistani :tup:

I am just an ordinary fellow with average intelligence trying to understand the working of the universe. So pls free feel to educate me rather than asking 'Kaun Banega Karorpati' like questions.....but still you didn't named any country including USA that has equal relationship with the 3 ME power houses of Israel, Iran & KSA other than India.

1. I have tried to educate you, as have Mr. Ayer, but you have your ideas and anything that deviates from them is quickly rejected as a defense mechanism.

2. Because your question is irrelevant and quite honestly ridiculous. These 3 countries you mentioned have nothing to do with Pakistan-India relations and your diplomats have very little say in getting you weapon systems, they are sold to you by seducing your generals.

3. And its the Ministry of Corporate Affairs in India which is referred to as CO department or CO office.

Originally Posted By American Pakistani
As if we are asking you to care for us

hahaha my bad i should have been more specific i was actually saying to my some fellow foolish Indians who advocate friendship with paksitan tat we should remain enemies :sick:

A1Kaid is a Pakistani and his posts/knowledge on this forum is proof enough.

@A1Kaid bro, please don't bash Tamil people, i have known quite a few Tamils in the US and they were really nice hardworking people. Don't let a few indians here drag you down to their level. However i do agree with you on the sheer obsession these indians have with Pakistan.

Thanx for sharing and starting positive thread.

I have complained in few threads about Indians starting negitive threads in a row about Pakistan and now when an indian has started a thread on peace making, this would be unfair of me not to appriciate his effort.

Although, still we have a long way to go but, it never hurts to have a dream of peace. If we keep dreaming about peace, Insh'Allah one day we would be able achieve it.

Lol, that's more like it :lol:
Looks like the some sane Indians understand that the partition was the best thing that happened to both of us
That understanding stems out of a necessity to justify an abomination! In retrospect, there is no way that the ideology under which Pakistan was created can ever be justified. A secular democratic India, a secular democratic republic of Bangladesh are glaring examples of how flawed TNT really is! Yet, people will always try and justify historical events, the occurrence of which they have no control over.
Interesting...The guy certainly talks like a true Pakistani :tup:
No, he doesnt. He cannot convey certain subtleties that Pakistanis do.

I've seen this guy take the piss out of the Bengali language and BDesh in general; I don't think any BDeshi or Bengali would do that :no:
He's a "self-hater" and out of this arises his identity crisis.

That understanding stems out of a necessity to justify an abomination! In retrospect, there is no way that the ideology under which Pakistan was created can ever be justified. A secular democratic India, a secular democratic republic of Bangladesh are glaring examples of how flawed TNT really is! Yet, people will always try and justify historical events, the occurrence of which they have no control over

Keep crying Indian; you'll always bring pointless arguments to desperately try to prove the TNT wrong :lol:

I'm guessing you fall under the type on Indians that wet dream about Akhand Bharat :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom