What's new

India & Pakistan : Can we have a dream ?

Do you understand English? Do you know what status quo is?
There's no war going on currently, and neither does any side want war.

Also you got us confused with India; it was India which attacked Junagad, Manavadar and Hyderabad to gain land. It was India's Nehru which showed his lust for more land and went for Kashmir. We simply want what was due to us back.

Hyderabad never wanted to be part of pakistan. It wanted it's own sovereignty but the Hindu majority of Hyderabad state wanted it to become part of the Union.

As far as Kashmir is concerned. India had nothing to do with Kashmir prior to 47. The Rajah wanted his own sovereignty, it was until pakistani pashtuns invaded the land giving the Rajah no choice but to rely on the Indian army to flush them out.

Therefore it was your country's own imperialist greed that is what it is today.

Mani Shankar hit the nail on the head when he said, "Many people in Indian foreign affairs don't have any foreign affairs experience."

In most cases they haven't even ventured out of the country.

Yes, and you suppose I don't know what Pakistanis are like? Or are you one of those Bollywood lovers "Pakistan-India bahi bhai" type of people?

The last time I watched any movie was decades ago. And which doctrine suggests two people collaborating become brothers?

Why should we? Kashmir is ours! You stole Hyderabad through aggression, but you won't take Kashmir. Kashmir will remain disputed until we take it back the rest of it.

You know, I really hope pakistani leaders think the same way. Hats off to you. 64 years and you've only managed to lose parts of your country :rofl:

Hyderabad never wanted to be part of pakistan. It wanted it's own sovereignty but the Hindu majority of Hyderabad state wanted it to become part of the Union.

As far as Kashmir is concerned. India had nothing to do with Kashmir prior to 47. The Rajah wanted his own sovereignty, it was until pakistani pashtuns invaded the land giving the Rajah no choice but to rely on the Indian army to flush them out.

Therefore it was your country's own imperialist greed that is what it is today.

Kashmir was Muslim majority and wanted to be a part of Pakistan regardless of what the Rajah wanted, therefore we had every right to take it just as indian forcefully annexed Hyderabad against the will of the leader of that state.

I particularly liked the last part when the anchor accused India of loobying to break the term of 'Indo-Pakistan' sub continent, for which Mr. Aiyer said that India is a part of South Asia while for the last 50 years or so Pakistan was looking towards Central Asia & West Asia.....A nice slap in the face for wanna be Arabs:D

lol keep laughing.........Pakistan is geographically located in three zones, South Asia, Middle-East & Central Asia. I don't understand when dumbs claim that Pakistan is wanna be Arab state. Pakistan is not like india who is located just in South Asia.

Kashmir was Muslim majority and wanted to be a part of Pakistan regardless of what the Rajah wanted, therefore we had every right to take it just as indian forcefully annexed Hyderabad against the will of the leader of that state.

Blame your army's incompetence. Sending tribal proxies to fight for them since 1947 and when caught with their pants down, they refuse to accept the bodies of the decapitated souls. pakistan simply does not have a choice today, I guess your lessons still have not been learned since 71'. :D

Mani Shankar hit the nail on the head when he said, "Many people in Indian foreign affairs don't have any foreign affairs experience."

May be he is still angry that they shot down his IPI dream, by the way is one of the best decisions ever taken by South Block.

lol keep laughing.........Pakistan is geographically located in three zones, South Asia, Middle-East & Central Asia. I don't understand when dumbs claim that Pakistan is wanna be Arab state. Pakistan is not like india who is located just in South Asia.

Tell that to the anchor who concluded that we have more in common with South Asia than Afghanisthan.

Well.. if there is an alien invasion.. as people here insist
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/176557-aliens-attack-earth-november-year-11.html#post2882509

Then perhaps we may set aside our petty differences and come together to fight..
This may very well be a motivational song for our troops and people

till then though..
No need for group hugs or inter marriages( which do happen btw.. as I recently found out.. at least within the Indian Muslim community and their relatives here)..
Just open up trade.. and let the rest play itself out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Parts? We've only lost bangladesh, which in my opinion was a blessing in disguise. So what other "parts" did we lose genius?

:rofl::cheesy::woot::yahoo::bounce::chilli:

Your frustration amuses me LOL

Siachen? Your country till to this day comes with it's tail behind it's legs trying to find a way to get Siachen.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/367021/no-change-in-pakistans-siachen-policy-foreign-office/

http://www.sunday-guardian.com/investigation/pakistan-hopeful-of-siachen-settlement

Hell if you cared for Kashmiris so much you wouldn't have sold the Shaksgam Valley

Tell that to the anchor who concluded that Pakistan have more in common with South Asia than Afghanisthan.

Well.. if there is an alien invasion.. as people here insist
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/176557-aliens-attack-earth-november-year-11.html#post2882509

Then perhaps we may set aside our petty differences and come together to fight..
This may very well be a motivational song for our troops and people

till then though..
No need for group hugs or inter marriages( which do happen btw.. as I recently found out.. at least within the Indian Muslim community and their relatives here)..
Just open up trade.. and let the rest play itself out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom