What's new

India-Pakistan: Can We Ever Be Friends?

India is moving ahead and has not suffered any serious set back due to kashmir. So the monkey trap analogy does not hold true for India.

There is NO India-Pak parity here. No equal equal bullshit that will disguise this harsh reality.

No one has called you a monkey, its just an analogy for god sake.

This is precisely the misunderstanding on part of so many Indians.

If Indian on the scale of 10 moved ahead say 6,

it could have moved ahead may be 9 or even 10 had it been more understanding of Pakistan.

However what I see is the same arrogance, the same caste-ist supremacist people going hoarse against Pakistan and thus ruining their own house as well.

peace.

This is precisely the misunderstanding on part of so many Indians.
If Indian on the scale of 10 moved ahead say 6,
it could have moved ahead may be 9 or even 10 had it been more understanding of Pakistan.
However what I see is the same arrogance, the same caste-ist supremacist people going hoarse against Pakistan and thus ruining their own house as well.
peace.

You see what you WANT to see. Its a common human trait.

India's growth has little or nothing to do with pakistan. Nor can pakistan influence it in any way. Terrorism or otherwise.

On the other hand this rivalry has helped us develop our Armed forces and Defence technology to compete with the world leaders. This would not have happened without aggression by pakistan or china.

Bringing caste here is just sad and destroys your credibility.

You see what you WANT to see. Its a common human trait.

India's growth has little or nothing to do with pakistan. Nor can pakistan influence it in any way. Terrorism or otherwise.

On the other hand this rivalry has helped us develop our Armed forces and Defence technology to compete with the world leaders. This would not have happened without aggression by pakistan or china.

Bringing caste here is just sad and destroys your credibility.

your post clearly shows why there cannot be peace between the two countries. Sadly.

Dreaming of Peace is useless until Kashmir Issue is not solved.

TBH most of the Pakistani people (& some Indians too) wants peace but not on the price of IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir. The problem with india is that they have made Kashmir a matter of nonsense ego & pride & never thought rationally...just think about it if there was no Kashmir issue there would be massive resources for Pakistan & India to pull their people out of poverty. Even today ball is in indian court & they can bring peace to the region by giving Kashmiris right of self determination.
in my opinion india is thnking very much rationaly.......u see only kashmir BUT indian pov doesnt start n end wid kashmir...man we have a lot more similar cases...lots of separatists...
look at d telengana issue....center agrees to create new state...but this decision gave fuel to fire for othr similar cases throughout north east....
it may be a matter of ego,pride to some extent n tht too only for some....but for india as a nation state,it will be suicidal to give in to this "right to self determination" of kashmiris,...who says it will stop just with kasmiris n othrs wont demand d same..

So All the fault lies with Pakistan ??

I don't know whether to Laugh or to give a sarcastic comment .
It's not sarcastic at all, friend! Why don't you list the faults of India instead of conveniently trashing what I've mentioned in a couple of lines?

The only comments you guys would have are:

• 'Illegal occupation' of Kashmir by India. (Incorrect. Read some History and the UN Resolutions in detail).
  • Handing back Siachen (Which was never yours in the first place).
  • 'Helping' the BLA freedom fighters and TTP (NO proof so far).
  • Water woes blamed on India (Your own experts stress that it isn't India to blame but the extremely poor water management in Pakistan).
  • Blame India for ceasefire violations (while it is the PA/Rangers who are providing covering fire to help infiltration of terrorists into India, resulting in ceasefire violations, like the LeT, funded and trained by the ISI specifically for its proxy war against India since the 80s. I'm sure the the ISI isn't using them for social service.
  • Blaming RAW for the turmoil in Karachi (NO proof so far).
And by the way, guess who's staying at:

6-A, Khayaban Tanzeem
Defence Housing Area (DHA)
Phase V
Karachi

Hint: The world's most wanted fugitive - the blue eyed boy of the ISI! (No prizes for guessing who).

your post clearly shows why there cannot be peace between the two countries. Sadly.

OTOH it shows clearly WHY there will be peace between the two countries.

Tall strong Walls, Electric Fence and a Strong Indian Defence force will ensure Peace. Weather pakistan likes it or not.

The only sad reality is there will never be peace WITHIN pakistan. That is the one truth that is eating you up and you are desperate to drag India into your own problems.

India and Pakistan cannot be friends. If they could have been friends (Hindus and Muslims) would have peacefully lived in one country. Pakistan was created for the Muslims of the Subcontinent. I don't think we'll ever be friends, But we can work on trade economy resolving several issues so that we can atleast co-exist in the region and prosper. Without being aggressive or violent towards each other.

'Kill millions'? :woot: You mean there's no one left in Kashmir now? :undecided: Jeeez! That sucks!

Hell's bells! You wanna become a failed state too? :no:
jammu and kashmir has more more then 10 million population

pathetic comment.

Kashmir is not going to fly to Moon and mars if tomorrow they get a referendum.

They still will remain part and parcel of our region.

peace
well your comment is more pathetic . try refrendum, aukaat pata laag jaye gi ... they hate you from they core of their hearts . what can be more shameful for a country that its own residents want to their biggest rival and at the heart of major cities they raise pro pakistan slogans.

they hate you from they core of their hearts . what can be more shameful for a country that its own residents want to their biggest rival and at the heart of major cities they raise pro pakistan slogans.
Genius, why don't you first ask the Balochis this question too? And the Kashmiris on your side of the divide? 46% want independence from Pakistan. Why? You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out!

And you guys can't even sort out your own Shia - Sunni battles in Karachi and elsewhere and you want to preach others?

By the way, which 'major cities' of India raise pro-Pak slogans? New Delhi? Bangalore? Kolkata? Don't talk like an idiot! Kid, go do your school homework or play marbles outside with your kiddie friends instead of spewing nonsense out here on PDF.

Last edited:
Genius, why don't you first ask the Balochis this question too? And the Kashmiris on your side of the divide? 46% want independence from Pakistan. Why? You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out!

And you guys can't even sort out your own Shia - Sunni battles in Karachi and elsewhere and you want to preach others?

By the way, which 'major cities' of India raise pro-Pak slogans? New Delhi? Bangalore? Kolkata? Don't talk like an idiot! Kid, go do your school homework or play marbles outside with your kiddie friends instead of spewing nonsense out here on PDF.

.[/quote]

first of all, kashmir is disputed terriotry recoginzed by UN, baluchistan is not . why dont you go in UN and support them? u lil hypocrate, why dont ur leader talk about that they just make you fool by poluting your little minds with anti pakistan propoganda. btw where did u bring that crap of 46 % want independence. give me a credible source. Aur sun,some may want indepence on our side but noone wants to join a cow piss drinking ugly nation but on your side many wants to join pakistan

dont worry about our sitution we will sort it out. It is just a fall out of afghan war.btw i was talking about major cities in occupied Kashmir. I can show you videos they of that of that u lil moran . next tym mind our f***ing language or else if i to pull ur lil tongue out and make it lick ur little hairy black a$$

Last edited:
FYI

Indian constitution does have a special status for Kashmir that is separate from North and Central parts.

Please dust off your knowledge about Indian.

Thank you

They are still Indians. And J&K is still an Indian state. There is no secession clause whatsoever. Everything that can or will be done will be done within the boundaries of the Constitution of INDIA. You can use some of that dusting yourself.

Naah....Pakistan may self destruct itself but wont let go Kashmir. So, there is no point of any discussion.

Please do not spread ignorance. Thank you.

It was Hindus and Congressis who imposed their views and partitioned off Indian subcontinent.

Get yourself educated.

Follow the debate here:
Congressi Propaganda: Hindu Majority provinces and Muslim Majority provinces can't live together | Page 2

And see why Indians and Pakistanis are ignorant of their history. Then on top of that, they use 3rd grade Sarkari school history books to view people on the other side of the border and thus behave like ignoramus monkeys.

sorry to say.

As far as I know and can tell, the Hindus did not ask for a separate state.

As far as I can tell the Hindus in spite of being an overwhelming majority even in undivided India, decided on a secular state with equal rights for Indians of all faiths.

As far as history will record, its the Muslims who tore off a part of India for themselves, saying they cannot live with Hindus.

Therefore I am very much right in what I say. And there are 1.2 billion of us who believe the same.

Who gives a fig what 180 million of you believe in your delusional brainwashed contrived narrative of so called nationhood man? Give it a rest please. You sound silly.

btw where did u bring that crap of 46 % want independence. give me a credible source.

I don't post rubbish like you do. I always research before posting unlike people like you who don't bother to read because of rampant illiteracy. Here's the source....BBC News - 'First' Kashmir survey produces 'startling' results

next tym mind our f***ing language or else if i to pull ur lil tongue out and make it lick ur little hairy black a$$
:omghaha: :rofl: When yahoos like you fall short of words, they indulge in such homilies as you have just done. Shows total intellectual bankruptcy. But should I be surprised? No way! This just made you look more silly than I thought!

May Allah bless Bihar with more.

I am just saying it remains part of BIMARU states at the moment.

Hope it gets out of that group soon.

If and when that happens, Sadly we'll be left with

IMARU states. :lol:

peace
First of all BIMARU was changed to BIMAROU. Odisha was added to it.

Second of all -
Rajashthan and MP are no longer categorized in BIMAROU. They have progressed over the decade.
As of now its Bihar, Odisha, UP that are the most backward states of India.

Back
Top Bottom