What's new

India-Pakistan: Can We Ever Be Friends?

As far as I know and can tell, the Hindus did not ask for a separate state.

As far as I can tell the Hindus in spite of being an overwhelming majority even in undivided India, decided on a secular state with equal rights for Indians of all faiths.

As far as history will record, its the Muslims who tore off a part of India for themselves, saying they cannot live with Hindus.

Therefore I am very much right in what I say. And there are 1.2 billion of us who believe the same.

Who gives a fig what 180 million of you believe in your delusional brainwashed contrived narrative of so called nationhood man? Give it a rest please. You sound silly.

that post is to rude . muslims were the one who untited india when they ruled hindus for 800 years. give u all the golorious past and artitech you show of to the world now.

so what if we united indian and we decided to spaerate us from you later on. seeing what happens to muslims in india we are much better off with out you guys .

If Kashmir will remain part of India the way it is now

then

India will remain in trouble in that part the way it is now.

Why is it so hard for you to realize that?

p.s.
Sorry to sound rhetorical. But that was the quickest and shortest way to explain things.

Kashmir has caused a lot more trouble for you than for us. Under the red herring of Kashmir you are poised to lose Balochistan. Now thats a face palm of epic proportions. Keep it up.

Thank you.

that post is to rude . muslims were the one who untited india when they ruled hindus for 800 years. give u all the golorious past and artitech you show of to the world now.

so what if we united indian and we decided to spaerate us from you later on. seeing what happens to muslims in india we are much better off with out you guys .

It was not a rude post. It was the hard truth.

Pakistan was and will always be a breakaway Indian state founded by disgruntled power hungry Indians feeding into mass insecurities and religious paranoic hysteria.

That's how the world sees you. That's how we see you. Your narrative does not find purchase beyond your own borders my friend.

I never understood such stupid articles. What does it mean to be ''friends'' for two nations? Its common interest and thats all. Can India Pakistan have common interests, increasingly yes if pakistan stops being a obstacle to trade.

Personally Indians and Pakistanis can be best of friends, I have a few Pakistani friends and I'm grateful for that. They are a good reminder o'f ''people are people''.

As to Pakistan's Kashmir monkey trap, the more emotional and unreasonable they get, the more they hurt themselves. We can not help them beyond a point.

Last edited:

wht do u want us to do??how to be worthy of frnshp of grandiose ppl like u???

I agree. I think in the West, Indians and Pakistanis have the luxury of being on foreign soil, and can let the commonalities take over. But out here, the border is always going to be a reminder that amongst all the commonalities there is a massive difference. One big enough to cause cleavage of a civilization and a people thousands of years old. And from the look of things in the news, that difference has only grown. Not eroded.

first of all, kashmir is disputed terriotry recoginzed by UN, baluchistan is not . why dont you go in UN and support them? u lil hypocrate, why dont ur leader talk about that they just make you fool by poluting your little minds with anti pakistan propoganda. btw where did u bring that crap of 46 % want independence. give me a credible source. Aur sun,some may want indepence on our side but noone wants to join a cow piss drinking ugly nation but on your side many wants to join pakistan

dont worry about our sitution we will sort it out. It is just a fall out of afghan war.btw i was talking about major cities in occupied Kashmir. I can show you videos they of that of that u lil moran . next tym mind our f***ing language or else if i to pull ur lil tongue out and make it lick ur little hairy black a$$[/quote]

Any one who read the post of this guy can assume why their is no friendship between Indian and Pakistan?Even after defeated by 4 times by India,they still think Pakistanis is some what higher class than Indians.When they talk about India ,cow is coming as their pet.If some white morons in Britian
talk like that we can understand there racism.But here there is no comparison between Britian and Pakistan .Even in this pathetic conditions Pakistani think India is some low class human than Pakistan.
It is not you fault,Educational system is like that.So most of new generation pakistanis is think like that,brain filled with full of lies.So their is friendship between Indian and pakistan not going happen.Sorry In 2010UN list kashmir is no more a disputed territory

I don't post rubbish like you do. I always research before posting unlike people like you who don't bother to read because of rampant illiteracy. Here's the source....BBC News - 'First' Kashmir survey produces 'startling' results

you moran ur link support what i am saying, you took all this tym to come up with the links which support my argument . please instread of googling just read your post. people may want freedom on our side but no one wants to join you. but on urside people want to join us, or they want freedom. they dont want to be with you. I am all in for giving whole kashmir to them if they want it. 2/3 of your people wanted freedom according to another servy.

one more thing that YOUR post suggest. we were right about human right voilation by indian side. your link said
  • Concern over human rights abuses stands at 43% on the Indian side and 19% on the Pakistani side
  • please search the same website that u used for mass graves
.BBC News - Kashmir graves: Human Rights Watch calls for inquiry
BBC News - The mystery surrounding Kashmir's graves
people are more unsatisfied from ur government then our government
  • Concern over unemployment is strong across the territory - 66% on the Pakistani side and 87% on the Indian side

Any one who read the post of this guy can assume why their is no friendship between Indian and Pakistan?Even after defeated by 4 times by India,they still think Pakistanis is some what higher class than Indians.When they talk about India ,cow is coming as their pet.If some white morons in Britian
talk like that we can understand there racism.But here there is no comparison between Britian and Pakistan .Even in this pathetic conditions Pakistani think India is some low class human than Pakistan.
It is not you fault,Educational system is like that.So most of new generation pakistanis is think like that,brain filled with full of lies.So their is friendship between Indian and pakistan not going happen.Sorry In 2010UN list kashmir is no more a disputed territory

read the post which i was repling too . I dont mind lossing 10 more wars. It is an honor for us to fight a country 10 time our size, much bigger army, much bigger ecomany for our kashmiri brothers. It is worth every life we scarificed Still we r firm on out stand.

How can you be friends with a country which:

1. Tries to humiliate you in every which way they can internationally.
2. Denies visa's to sportsman.
3. Tries to poison blind cricketer's.
4. Stops our water in the river's.
5. Has a media which show so much hate against Pakistan.
6. Defames us everywhere.

If you take out Islam/Muslim's from india, what do they have left........ rat eating creatures...!!!

The sole purpose of creation of Pakistan is the eliminate the hindu virus from the face of the earth, and it will happen.

If you take out Islam/Muslim's from india, what do they have left........ rat eating creatures...!!!

The sole purpose of creation of Pakistan is the eliminate the hindu virus from the face of the earth, and it will happen.
bohot tarakki karoge life mein.....gud for u.

I dont mind lossing 10 more wars. It is an honor for us to fight a country 10 time our size, much bigger army, much bigger ecomany for our kashmiri brothers. It is worth every life we scarificed Still we r firm on out stand.
Kashmiri 'brothers'??? :woot: First learn to treat your Shia's as Muslim brothers! :P Sunnis don't even consider them as Muslims! I shudder to think what you guys will do to the Shia's of Kashmir! No wonder they don't want anything to do with you, seeing the Shia's plight in Pakistan!

Nuff said!

Kashmiri 'brothers'??? :woot: First learn to treat your Shia's as Muslim brothers! :P Sunnis don't even consider them as Muslims! I shudder to think what you guys will do to the Shia's of Kashmir! No wonder they don't want anything to do with you, seeing the Shia's plight in Pakistan!

Nuff said!

what bullshit are you spewing? have you ever lived in Pakistan? No? Then shut up. You know nothing that happens in Pakistan except for a few unfortunate cases, Pakistani's Be it Shia or Sunni live and co-exist peacefully within our country, Our PM's our Presidents have been Shia, So stop this spreading bullshit. Its only elements outside of Pakistan that are causing a rift between us. Uneducated people are like canvases and whoever paints on them can influence what they stand for.

well thats fair enof your over zelous and greedy establishment made us do that

1. who send afridies to invade kashmir when mahraja wanted kashmir to be an independent nation

2. who send army para comandos desigused as mujahideens with 1:3 ratio of guns so they could entice a rebellion in 1965 (operation gibralter)Operation Gibraltar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and later attacked akhnoor sector Operation Grand Slam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. who said openli to "kill all hindus & inki nasal badal do " in 1970 to appease "rajakars" in bangladesh & laid down arms and surrendered there 93000 men after fighting for onli 12 days

4.who use to say that they will fight with india even if they have to eat grass and said bleeding india dry is the policy

5.who attacked kargil hights and tried to choke owr NH1 in 1998

well the thing is we indians are not the same as we were 1947 heck we have changed owr thinking and still repent not killing those 93000 in 1971...so my pakistani "friend" there can be no "friendship" with paksitan on its terms but we might think of giving you a few concessions if you behave other wise we already have many plans to put you in your orignal place

as for wiping hindus from face of the earth lolzz we are still here even after 800 years of your invaders tried hard but lost but look at yourself but if you try to be advanturous thinking you have "atom bomb" well we have more and they way more compact + not to forget the indian dilivery systems like bhramos which can inhilate all your assets before one of your super dupar missiles touch owr land and we are oin process of making a robust and very potent shield to blunt your thrust but you dont have any defence aginst us and make no mistake China will not fight your war all it will do is give you free wepons cause if it ever comes owt openli and tries to invade us well its not 1962 and things have changed quite a bit since then and we are prepairing for two front war for the last 3 decades + not to forget that china has its own territorial issues on east & USA , Japan , S Korea and Vietnam wont be sitting quite ,...hope you got the point

Last edited:
well thats fair enof your over zelous and greedy establishment made us do that

1. who send afridies to invade kashmir when mahraja wanted kashmir to be an independent nation

2. who send army para comandos desigused as mujahideens with 1:3 ratio of guns so they could entice a rebellion in 1965 (operation gibralter)Operation Gibraltar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and later attacked akhnoor sector Operation Grand Slam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. who said openli to "kill all hindus & inki nasal badal do " in 1970 to appease "rajakars" in bangladesh & laid down arms and surrendered there 93000 men after fighting for onli 12 days

4.who use to say that they will fight with india even if they have to eat grass and said bleeding india dry is the policy

5.who attacked kargil hights and tried to choke owr NH1 in 1998

well the thing is we indians are not the same as we were 1947 heck we have changed owr thinking and still repent not killing those 93000 in 1971...so my pakistani "friend" there can be no "friendship" with paksitan on its terms but we might think of giving you a few concessions if you behave other wise we already have many plans to put you in your orignal place

as for wiping hindus from face of the earth lolzz we are still here even after 800 years of your invaders tried hard but lost but look at yourself but if you try to be advanturous thinking you have "atom bomb" well we have more and they way more compact + not to forget the indian dilivery systems like bhramos which can inhilate all your assets before one of your super dupar missiles touch owr land and we are oin process of making a robust and very potent shield to blunt your thrust but you dont have any defence aginst us and make no mistake China will not fight your war all it will do is give you free wepons cause if it ever comes owt openli and tries to invade us well its not 1962 and things have changed quite a bit since then and we are prepairing for two front war for the last 3 decades + not to forget that china has its own territorial issues on east & USA , Japan , S Korea and Vietnam wont be sitting quite ,...hope you got the point

Ur argument from the start is null and void due to the simple fact that the Maharajah has no right to speak against what the majority of Kashmir's wanted and that was to join Pakistan, We have every right as Pakistan to full fill the peoples desire and wishes, We only sent afridis to liberate Kashmir from India's tyranny. There is nothing wrong with that.

Ur argument from the start is null and void due to the simple fact that the Maharajah has no right to speak against what the majority of Kashmir's wanted and that was to join Pakistan, We have every right as Pakistan to full fill the peoples desire and wishes, We only sent afridis to liberate Kashmir from India's tyranny. There is nothing wrong with that.
well then what right had the nawab of baloochistan had when he went with pakistan lolzzz but thats not an issue if you try to play games with a smarter and bigger and thrice as more power full enemy do you realli think we will not pay you back in the same coin ....lolzzz kepp on trying to anexx kashmir from us you are doing it for last 66 years we are prepaired for the worst but make no mistake you already lost half your nation in 1971 but then USA was there to ave you this time around if you try anything stupid we are ready :butcher:come when your ready :azn:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom