What's new

India-Pakistan: Can We Ever Be Friends?

Yes stone pelters are paid by ISI,Kashmiri huriyat is paid by ISI... the mass protests are paid by Pakistan.. wow man..
Right! That's a fact! It's been proved that stone pelting is instigated by the ISI through their lackeys - the lame duck Hurriyat Conference, with ISI's favorite yahoo SAS Gilani at its helm. I thought you knew that?

So stop a few "alleged" militants from Pakistan ... which cross the LOC .. and into IOK... U need 7+ lac soldiers n cops? NATO doesnt have tht much troops even in Afghanistan ... an occupied country... wow.. just wow.. :lol:
C'mon man, you can do better than that. 7 Lakh soldiers in Kashmir??? Are you out of your mind? You sir, seem to be part of the sheeple caught in the web of your Mullah/ISPR propaganda! Grow up and stop spewing nonsense! 7 Lakh soldiers means more than 35 infantry/mountain divisions in Kashmir alone!!!! J&K would have sank into sea by the sheer weight! :P Get real and stop those brain farts for once!

So, friend, who's talking like an a$$ here? It ain't me. So it must be you.

IOK is a part of our house... a portion occupied by our enemy.
Really? :omghaha: Since when? :woot:

Wake up and smell the coffee. Deny ignorance.

Right! That's a fact! It's been proved that stone pelting is instigated by the ISI through their lackeys - the lame duck Hurriyat Conference, with ISI's favorite yahoo SAS Gilani at its helm. I thought you knew that?

No wonder ur scared of the Kashmiris n Hurriyat leaders... and couldnt break them..

C'mon man, you can do better than that. 7 Lakh soldiers in Kashmir??? Are you out of your mind? You sir, seem to be part of the sheeple caught in the web of your Mullah/ISPR propaganda! Grow up and stop spewing nonsense! 7 Lakh soldiers means more than 35 infantry/mountain divisions in Kashmir alone!!!! J&K would have sank into sea by the sheer weight! :P Get real and stop those brain farts for once!

Sure n the paramilitary forces,armed forces.. etc are all bunch of "peacekeepers" right? :lol: ... funny they actually wore blue helmets till UN ordered them not too.. and more funny... International media,Human rights groups etc all banned... wonder why!

So, friend, who's talking like an a$$ here? It ain't me. So it must be you.

Yeah we can see tht..

Really? :omghaha: Since when? :woot:

Wake up and smell the coffee. Deny ignorance.

Sure i did... now its ur time:

KASHMIR.jpg

Kashmir-eid-protest-2-REUTERS-640x480.jpg

Kashmiris holding a Pakistani flag during a protest in Srinagar - Occupied Kashmir.JPG

Pakistani-flag-hoisted-at-Pratab-Park-in-Srinagar-on-Independence-Day-of-Pakistan..jpg

Pakistani-flag-hoisted-at-Pratab-Park-in-Srinagar-on-Independence-Day-of-Pakistan..jpg

new-not-uploaded-pakistan-flag-for-kashmir.jpg

6467872_n.jpg

images.jpg

;.jpg

kashmir-protest-for-Azadi-from-India.jpg

FlagHostingOnGhantaGhar(MyKashmir).JPG

We cannot ever be just friends. Its either going to be brothers again or perpetual enemies.

@DESERT FIGHTER do u know that kashmir is divided amongst pro freedom, pro India and pro Pak districts??

the pics you posted are probably from pro-Pak districts nearby border like Tral

They are stupid people. They raise BJP, NC flags one day and on another day they raise Pakistani flags.

There was a rally in Jammu yesterday by Modi and Muslim turnout was over 10k.

Lol.. sure :rofl:

Just a few days back bollywood guys had to pack up n leave when they tried shooting a scene involving a indian flag at a Kashmiri univ... no indian national anthem either...

Lol.. sure :rofl:

Just a few days back bollywood guys had to pack up n leave when they tried shooting a scene involving a indian flag at a Kashmiri univ... no indian national anthem either...
Brainwashed people. Not to forget there are still elements(in large number) present in Kashmir which came from Pakistan occupied Kashmir when LoC was being made. Must be their children studying in uni.

Sure i did... now its ur time:
EPIC FAIL!! Those images you went out of your way to post are from the early 90s. :partay: A lot of water has flowed under the bridge since then! Stop clutching at straws!
Better luck next time!! :tdown:

And by the way, London-based Chatham House conducted a recent poll, the first to be conducted on both sides of the Line of Control (LoC). On average 44 percent of people in Pakistani-administered Kashmir favoured independence, compared with 43 percent in Indian Kashmir.

In the Kashmir valley, 95 percent didn't want anything to do with Pakistan. It's more now since they generally consider Pakistan a failed state especially the Shias of Kashmir. :P

And hey, have you smelled the coffee yet? :rolleyes1:

Last edited:
I have friends across the border, can't name, names obviously. But we are good friends, the banter during the world cup is always there and we have a mutual respect for each other.

Who cares about the feelings and wishes of some disgruntled people?

As far as I know, the Constitution of India does not provide the right to a disgruntled Indian to decide whether or not his state should continue to be part of the nation or not.

Of course, he always has the right to leave if he does not want to remain or finds a better future elsewhere. Legally of course.

Pakistan and India can never be freindly nations ..Period

maybe paistanies expacts from west , USA ,Australia can be freinds to indian NRIs or some warm ups here on defence forums and social media other wise nothing more should be asked for

Pakistan and India can never be freindly nations ..Period

maybe paistanies expacts from west , USA ,Australia can be freinds to indian NRIs or some warm ups here on defence forums and social media other wise nothing more should be asked for

I think like East Germany, and probably soon North Korea, chances are great of Pakistan collapsing or descending into anarchy or bankruptcy, and eventually coalescing back into India. With that, Bangladesh will probably ask for remerger as well.

I definitely think that we could handle the taliban and TTP and all the other crap much better than what Pakistan has been able to.

I think like East Germany, and probably soon North Korea, chances are great of Pakistan collapsing or descending into anarchy or bankruptcy, and eventually coalescing back into India. With that, Bangladesh will probably ask for remerger as well.

I definitely think that we could handle the taliban and TTP and all the other crap much better than what Pakistan has been able to.
priciesli my point but the thing is indians will never let that happen and who ever propogates this notion will have its political career finished

Back
Top Bottom