What's new

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': BJP's Ram Madhav

BanglaBhoot

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
France
IBN Live - December 24, 2015

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form Akhand Bharat, or "undivided India", said General Secretary of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Ram Madhav in an interview to Al Jazeera.
Referring to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), Madhav said, "The RSS still believes that one day these parts, which have for historical reasons separated only 60 years ago, will again, through popular goodwill, come together and Akhand Bharat will be created. As an RSS member I also hold onto that view." However, he added that it "does not mean we wage war on any country, [or that] we annex any country. Without war, through popular consent, it can happen."
Recently, the BJP has been facing the ire over allgetions of rising number of cases of intolerance in the country. Several artists and writers have returned their awards protesting over the same.
Commenting on the allegations of rising intolerance in the country, Madhav termed it as a ploy "to defame the government and in turn to defame the image of India."

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': BJP's Ram Madhav - IBNLive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simply proves the thesis of my book -

Facebook

The India Doctrine (1947-2007) | Mohammad Munshi - Academia.edu

Last edited:
IBN Live - December 24, 2015

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form Akhand Bharat, or "undivided India", said General Secretary of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Ram Madhav in an interview to Al Jazeera.
Referring to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), Madhav said, "The RSS still believes that one day these parts, which have for historical reasons separated only 60 years ago, will again, through popular goodwill, come together and Akhand Bharat will be created. As an RSS member I also hold onto that view." However, he added that it "does not mean we wage war on any country, [or that] we annex any country. Without war, through popular consent, it can happen."
Recently, the BJP has been facing the ire over allgetions of rising number of cases of intolerance in the country. Several artists and writers have returned their awards protesting over the same.
Commenting on the allegations of rising intolerance in the country, Madhav termed it as a ploy "to defame the government and in turn to defame the image of India."

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh will reunite to form 'Akhand Bharat': BJP's Ram Madhav - IBNLive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simply proves the thesis of my book -

Facebook

The India Doctrine (1947-2007) | Mohammad Munshi - Academia.edu

Sorry .As an Indian or a Hindu ,I dont want a reunion with Pakistan and BDis.
We already have enough headaches and illiterate massive population.
And if someone in India tries for that we entire Indians will take protest against GoI.

Source: India's BJP chief backs unity with Pakistan, Bangladesh

Dont worry .Whateever it takes we dont allow that.
We will only look for a complete fencing from both these nation

Sorry .As an Indian or a Hindu ,I dont want a reunion with Pakistan and BDis.
We already have enough headaches and illiterate massive population.
And if someone in India tries for that we entire Indians will take protest against GoI.

Source: India's BJP chief backs unity with Pakistan, Bangladesh

Dont worry .Whateever it takes we dont allow that.
We will only look for a complete fencing from both these nation

Sir, but the United India can be seen exactly like the European Union, may be not now, but a decades later. I dont understand why its a problem though.

Sir, but the United India can be seen exactly like the European Union, may be not now, but a decades later. I dont understand why its a problem though.

Let them develop their own nation like EU or at least on par with India with stability .Then we can talk about EU type arrangements .
Illegal immigrants are already taking a toll on our economy we cant allow more them again.

Let them develop their own nation like EU or at least on par with India with stability .Then we can talk about EU type arrangements .
Illegal immigrants are already taking a toll on our economy we cant allow more them again.
Sir, as i said not now, maybe a decades later. What i wanted to point is, I have seen neighbouring countries jumping guns on the name Akhand Bharat or United India. Mostly because of the name which can be changed into something like Subcontinent Union, but if we look closely United India can give rise to serious challenges to superpowers. What is your view on this?

Sir, as i said not now, maybe a decades later. What i wanted to point is, I have seen neighbouring countries jumping guns on the name Akhand Bharat or United India. Mostly because of the name which can be changed into something like Subcontinent Union, but if we look closely United India can give rise to serious challenges to superpowers. What is your view on this?

saarc is already there.

First of all.There is no superpower ,dude .In future there is only multipolar world .
We dont want to challenge anyone .All we need is a developed India ,poverty and superstitious allevation,100% education ,our own manufacturing ,service and defence industry etc .

And you already have seen the mentality of majority Pakistanis (except some respectable members) and some BDis in here.Their brainwashing is in that level.
SAARC is already in there .Till now there is no use with that arrangements . Except SL all others are dont have huge GDP % etc.

500 Indian States could not unite in a 1000 years :D :D :D
Where did you get that number?:D

Like how Germany hates its money being used by Greeks, I would hate my money being used for someone else even if with a union.
If the report is true, then he an idiot. Moreover anyone who fights election with these planks will lose.

What a lorree load of bull excreta is this ? these RSS guys are the real problem modi is facing dont know weather he will be able to control them at this very very crucial take of stage for india :hitwall:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom