What's new

INDIA: Pak T-shirts in procession, Treason case registered

Last I time spoke about Jinnah, I got banned. You are too dumb. Pakistanis justify partition I don't.

Newsflash: Whats happening in Kashmir? Taking Muslims(real ones not a small minority like who are namesake ones) for granted always backfires.

You don't like to wear burqa but you wear it in front of your village elders. Tells a lot about you, doesn't it? A person who doesn't believe in something but still does to impress others. No wonder you want to impress Hinduwadis.

One thing you can learn from Indian History is that Muslims created it and they only have the power to destroy it.

Don't lecture me about about loyalty and patriotism. I am more patriotic than any Indian member on this forum. That being said I am not a sell-out like you who will justify the unjustifiable.

Put India before Islam. Sing Vande mataram. Argue in favor of uniform civil code. But don't claim to be a practising Muslim. You are the ones of the bollywood Muslims who are drunkards who never fast during holy month or perform juma namaaz but still claim to Muslim and preach nationalism to Muslims.
Muslims created History of India? But India was created in 1947 rite? And before that British ruled us. Rite?

:rofl:. U r damn hilarious.

I believe India is extremely reactionary when it sees the Pakistani flag, anywhere and wherever. People should have the freedom to decide where their hearts lie. India should try and treat minorities in such a way that no one thinks about Pakistan. Instead a lot of Muslims are disenchanted and want to form another Pakistan or join with the one that already exists.

I remember when the Pakistani flag was placed in Assam India started claiming it was a HUJI plot when it was only some disenchanted muslims with the flag. By treating Muslims fairly a lot of Indian problems can disappear but the mistreatment creates only more fanatics, and possibly more supporters of Pakistan.

I did not mean to hurt your feelings but you can not hide this fact that many pakistanis hide their nationality these days as far as possible. This is reported by many pakistani tv channels and clips are available on the internet. When Pakistan was born, the entire Muslim Ummah was looking upto it as a model Islamic Nation but see where are you today..... in deep mess. Given this how can a muslim from other nation be proud of you if your own people are not. I would still say many muslims in India may feel proud about Saudi Arabia for literally implementing Sharia and Shias may feel good about Iran providing them leadership but sorry to say there is nothing in Pakistan that will make a muslim in India to be proud. In fact we are proud to have schools like Deobandi and Barelwi, Ajmer and Aligarh and our beloved Urdu. Yet I wish Pakistan from my heart to do well.
You are really *****. Prove your point that many pakistani like to hide their nationalitieses and pretend to be Indian or stop spreading lies here. We faced many challenges and conflicts soon after independence . we had many internal threas ss well as threats from neighbour countries including second largest country India as enemy which led to many wars soon after independence. We had political instability and terrorism .Still with all this Where are we today? Pakistan occupies a geopolitically important location at the crossroads of South Asia, the Middle East and Central Asia.

Pakistan has the seventh largest standing armed forces in the world and is also a nuclear power as well as a declared nuclear-weapons state, being the only nation in the Muslim world, and the second in South Asia, to have that status. It has a semi-industrialised economy with a well-integrated agriculture sector, its economy is the 26th largest in the world in terms of purchasing power and 45th largest in terms of nominal GDP and is also characterized among the emerging and growth-leading economies of the world.

Pakistan is one of the largest producers of natural commodities, and its labour market is the 10th largest in the world. It all depend how you look at it. If you look at Pakistan with glasses of hate then sure mess is all you will see and i can point out same evils in your incredible India but i dont want to go as low as you

Last edited by a moderator:
Then please go and beg for subjectship of Saudi Arabia. You will never be at peace in India. From your profile pic i can make out that you are from the erstwhile state of Hyderabad and perhaps your ancestors were in Nizam's army. You may be having poisonous mind for your country India but not all are like you. Also please remember that in past it was most always the party that muslims voted, ruled India. Its because of people like you India's secularism is questioned.

Akbar Owaisi is presently famous/infamous all over India. There are many online social groups that have formed in various parts of India such UP, Bihar, Karnataka etc eulogizing his name. So Owaisi lovers are no longer from a particular geographical location.

That was a shia procession.How can shias who are well aware of atrocities being committed against them in Pakistan support it?I think people might have mistaken green shirts with crescents on them for Pakistani flags.

LUCKNOW: Police in Kushinagar on Thursday registered a case of treason against youths who participated in the Muharram procession on Tuesday wearing green T-shirts and tracks with Pakistan printed on it in bold letters along with a crescent and star (part of Pakistan's National flag). The incident sparked off tension in Kushinagar on Tuesday but the situation was brought under control following prompt intervention of the police.

"An FIR on charges of treason has been registered against 10 youths at Kubersthan police station for the Tuesday incident," superintendent of police (SP) Kushinagar Lalit Kumar Singh told TOI. "Investigations into the incident are underway and efforts are on to establish if there was any design behind the act. We will have to look into it thoroughly as the incident could have led to major law and order crisis," Lalit Kumar said. Additional SP Chandra Prakash Shukla, who is probing the incident, said investigators were trying to establish if it was by chance the youths decided to wear the T-shirts and track pants or the dresses were provided to them by someone else.

On Tuesday police, a dozen odd youths clad in green T-shirt with Pakistan printed on them in bold letters were seen performing maatam (mourning) as the Muharrum procession passed through Kalyan Chhappar village in Kubersthan police circle of Kushinagar district. Some locals took strong exception to their dress and heated argument took place. Heavy contingents of police reached the site in the nick of time led by district police chief Lalit Kumar Singh. The police then made the youth change their dress. Additional security was deployed to accompany the procession thereafter.

On Wednesday, several protests were held by Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarti Parishad (ABVP) and Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) activists demanding action against the youths. Thereafter, superintendent of police (SP) Kushinagar Lalit Kumar Singh ordered inquiry into the incident by an additional SP rank officer to enquire as to what had prompted the youths to wear Pakistani kits.

Pak T-shirts in procession: Treason case registered - The Times of India
---
gone too much ahead...
--
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.
Soren Kierkegaard

That was a shia procession.How can shias who are well aware of atrocities being committed against them in Pakistan support it?I think people might have mistaken green shirts with crescents on them for Pakistani flags.
--
even moon have craters..
blaskship are alwys there even in 0.1 %
foget shia
any muslim wann go to pak and want to get called as Muhajir... i dont think so

Don't talk like a nut!
Treason: Violation or betrayal of the allegiance that a person owes his sovereign or his country.
In this case these morons showed their allegiance to Pakistan and therefore a betrayal to India which is unacceptable, amounting to treason. They need to be put away for life in the confines of a dark cell. Period!

If wearing a T-shirt of another country is treason, why were all the people who wore t-shirts of Brazil, England etc during this year's soccer world cup not tried for this crime.....:coffee:

pakistan is ISIS

ISIS is pakistan
bad ***.png

These retarded Hinduwadis think Shias are patriotic and hate Pakistan.

Hard for them to swallow but every one of us has soft corner for Pakistan irrespection of sects or school of thought.

Why should they be booked for treason? Majority of us would be in prisons for cheering for Pakistan in a cricket match then.
My 100 $s for India for next worldcup .. :)

Wearing a T-shirt with Pakistan flag or Pakistan printed on it is not a crime and nor it should be considered as diloyalty to the nation. When I was in college there were many girls regardless of their religions who were die hard fans of Imran Khan and kept his photograph in their books. There were no t-shirts with Imran's face or name then else those girls would have flaunted on their body for sure and they were certainly not anti national. Sania Mirza married a Pakistani but still her loyalty for India can not be questioned. But when Mutthiah Muralidharan's Indian wife was interviewed she said openly that after marriage she would support the team for which her husband played and yes, she is a tamil hindu not a muslim. There was a time when India was considered anti US and yet many Indians would wear clothes with US flag printed on them or put US flag stickers proudly on their vehicles. How come it was not considered anti national then? I have many hindu friends who love to show off clothes with "made in pakistan" tag that they got from their relatives in the US. I think its a stupid move by the UP police and this wont stand at all in the court of law.
and what you did with sania bhabi :'( we felt it as our insult believe me..

Never knew that wearing a T shirt can create so much panic in the co called world largest democracy

Then please go and beg for subjectship of Saudi Arabia. You will never be at peace in India. From your profile pic i can make out that you are from the erstwhile state of Hyderabad and perhaps your ancestors were in Nizam's army. You may be having poisonous mind for your country India but not all are like you. Also please remember that in past it was most always the party that muslims voted, ruled India. Its because of people like you India's secularism is questioned.

Watch it. He isn't the only one with family born there. Both my parents were born in Lucknow or its surrounding regions. Why should they or we go anywhere. Thats our region which Indians occupied. You should rather tell your fellow Hindutvadis to treat Muslims better.

If some people have been mistreated they deserve justice. Riots occurred in Hyderabad right after Gujrat genocide. Can you name one of the families in Hyderabad Muslim households that lost family members were compensated. What about the Jama masjid attacks. They picked up innocent muslims and declared they were terrorists. POTA gives the Hindutvadis cover for their excesses.

Back
Top Bottom