What's new

INDIA: Pak T-shirts in procession, Treason case registered

Wearing a T-shirt with Pakistan flag or Pakistan printed on it is not a crime and nor it should be considered as diloyalty to the nation. When I was in college there were many girls regardless of their religions who were die hard fans of Imran Khan and kept his photograph in their books. There were no t-shirts with Imran's face or name then else those girls would have flaunted on their body for sure and they were certainly not anti national. Sania Mirza married a Pakistani but still her loyalty for India can not be questioned. But when Mutthiah Muralidharan's Indian wife was interviewed she said openly that after marriage she would support the team for which her husband played and yes, she is a tamil hindu not a muslim. There was a time when India was considered anti US and yet many Indians would wear clothes with US flag printed on them or put US flag stickers proudly on their vehicles. How come it was not considered anti national then? I have many hindu friends who love to show off clothes with "made in pakistan" tag that they got from their relatives in the US. I think its a stupid move by the UP police and this wont stand at all in the court of law.

These retarded Hinduwadis think Shias are patriotic and hate Pakistan.

Hard for them to swallow but every one of us has soft corner for Pakistan irrespection of sects or school of thought.

Why should they be booked for treason? Majority of us would be in prisons for cheering for Pakistan in a cricket match then.
Perhaps you are still stuck in 1947. Pakistanis and us were the same people and separated like any joint family separates, left with some bitterness and soft corner for each other. Today our soft corner for Pakistan is more like feeling sorry for them for their state of affairs and nothing more. But the way you have mentioned it here, you are making me and the whole Indian muslim community feel like namak haram. I have never come across any indian who wont support the Indian cricket team and rather support Pakistan.

Perhaps you are still stuck in 1947. Pakistanis and us were the same people and separated like any joint family separates, left with some bitterness and soft corner for each other. Today our soft corner for Pakistan is more like feeling sorry for them for their state of affairs and nothing more. But the way you have mentioned it here, you are making me and the whole Indian muslim community feel like namak haram. I have never come across any indian who wont support the Indian cricket team and rather support Pakistan.
Last time we had discussion you rany away. Now I don't want to reply a false-flag troll. I will oblige you this time.

Borders are man-made. As Muslims we don't see them as any different from us. People in this country remain quiet at times when something bad happens to Indian Muslims, but Pakistanis always raise their voice for us. Isn't it obvious they care more about us than our non-Muslim countrymates?

Why blame Pakistani Muslims alone for partition when the movement was started by Indian Muslims living in India?

What did Indian Muslim community get for being patriotic? Nothing. Our condition is getting worse day by day.

Now if you claim to be an Indian Muslim living in India and claim that you have never met Indian Muslim supporting Pakistani cricket team then you are a big liar. Everyone of used to cheer for Pakistan in our college hostel. Check Pakistan cricket teams facebook page, many of the people who liked it are Indian Muslims.

Now stop claiming to be a Muslim. You are Hindu in disguise who wants Muslim to behave in particular manner.

Wearing a T-shirt with Pakistan flag or Pakistan printed on it is not a crime and nor it should be considered as diloyalty to the nation. When I was in college there were many girls regardless of their religions who were die hard fans of Imran Khan and kept his photograph in their books. There were no t-shirts with Imran's face or name then else those girls would have flaunted on their body for sure and they were certainly not anti national. Sania Mirza married a Pakistani but still her loyalty for India can not be questioned. But when Mutthiah Muralidharan's Indian wife was interviewed she said openly that after marriage she would support the team for which her husband played and yes, she is a tamil hindu not a muslim. There was a time when India was considered anti US and yet many Indians would wear clothes with US flag printed on them or put US flag stickers proudly on their vehicles. How come it was not considered anti national then? I have many hindu friends who love to show off clothes with "made in pakistan" tag that they got from their relatives in the US. I think its a stupid move by the UP police and this wont stand at all in the court of law.

The examples quoted are right in their own way but cannot be compared with the context.

had Imran Khan been from the West Indies it is possible that Girls would have still kept his picture. I am huge fan of Karida Khanums songs & keep he CD/ DVDs . I would have done the same if she was from China.

Here, youth are wilfully displaying flags of a nation that is considered to be an enemy nation by most Indian and is seen as an attempt to incite.

I bet, if asked most of those wearing the T Shirts would not even be able to draw a map of Pakistan, yet as a paid service they do what they do.

Last time we had discussion you rany away. Now I don't want to reply a false-flag troll. I will oblige you this time.

Borders are man-made. As Muslims we don't see them as any different from us. People in this country remain quiet at times when something bad happens to Indian Muslims, but Pakistanis always raise their voice for us. Isn't it obvious they care more about us than our non-Muslim countrymates?

Why blame Pakistani Muslims alone for partition when the movement was started by Indian Muslims living in India?

What did Indian Muslim community get for being patriotic? Nothing. Our condition is getting worse day by day.

Now if you claim to be an Indian Muslim living in India and claim that you have never met Indian Muslim supporting Pakistani cricket team then you are a big liar. Everyone of used to cheer for Pakistan in our college hostel. Check Pakistan cricket teams facebook page, many of the people who liked it are Indian Muslims.

Now stop claiming to be a Muslim. You are Hindu in disguise who wants Muslim to behave in particular manner.
I never run away ever. I am not on this forum full time.
I agree that borders are man made and muslim brotherhood is a seamless nation. But its appicable when you are supporting the millat and not a nation with boundaries. Pakistan is a geographical entity so if you are supporting Pakistan against India, you are insulting your own indian muslim brothers and also other fellow indians.
When you are in trouble all pakistan can do is to express support nothing else whereas your fellow citizens will come to your rescue. In 2008 mumbai attack your so called "well wisher" pakistanis killed more muslims than others. Did you mean this kind of support from Pakistan?
I never blamed anyone for partition but those who started this movement in India migrated to Pakistan when it was created. So its a closed chapter now.
What makes you say that conditions of muslims is deteriorating in India? At the time of independence the muslim population was about 10% and now its almost 20% of Indian population. The communities which are persecuted, their population decreases over time like that of non muslims in Pakistan.
I dont have to give my credentials to anyone. All fanatics hate me, be they hindu or muslim. And yes, I have never come across anyone in my family or friends who have ever supported Pakistani cricket team against India. Perhaps I have never been to a Madrassa Boys Hostel and so I missed it. As regards to being fan of pakistani cricketers, there are many thousands of their fans in India. I already told about Imran Khan. Even Zaheer Abbas' wife was a hindu from Kanpur. If she was not his fan she would not have marry him. Many young teens in India like to be called after successful pakistani cricketers in the same way many pakistanis love our shahrukh, salman, hrithik or amitabh bachchan.
Even I have all the reasons to believe that you are one madrassa literate pakistani sportin indian flag on his id to encourage Indian Muslims to behave in a particular fashion. Keep your certificate with yourself.

The examples quoted are right in their own way but cannot be compared with the context.

had Imran Khan been from the West Indies it is possible that Girls would have still kept his picture. I am huge fan of Karida Khanums songs & keep he CD/ DVDs . I would have done the same if she was from China.

Here, youth are wilfully displaying flags of a nation that is considered to be an enemy nation by most Indian and is seen as an attempt to incite.

I bet, if asked most of those wearing the T Shirts would not even be able to draw a map of Pakistan, yet as a paid service they do what they do.
The crescent and star on a green flag is symbol of Islam. Pakistan adapted this as their national flag but they have a white stripe on their flag that distinguishes their flag. Mosques have the Islamic flag which very closely resembles the flag of Pakistan. It does not mean that muslims in India display pakistani flag. This is huge misunderstanding.
I dont know if the t-shirt was distributed to poor boys or they wore on their own but the fact is that merely by wearing they dont become anti-national.
And if at all your doubts are true then the society must find out the reasons for such behaviour. Pakistan is certainly not a nation to be proud of. Even Pakistanis try to avoid telling their nationality when abroad and call themselves Indians. Such is their image. Why our youth would make a loser their icon? However, some of the pakistanis are really loved and adored by every indians like their iconic singers, urdu poets and players.

The crescent and star on a green flag is symbol of Islam. Pakistan adapted this as their national flag but they have a white stripe on their flag that distinguishes their flag. Mosques have the Islamic flag which very closely resembles the flag of Pakistan. It does not mean that muslims in India display pakistani flag. This is huge misunderstanding.
I dont know if the t-shirt was distributed to poor boys or they wore on their own but the fact is that merely by wearing they dont become anti-national.
And if at all your doubts are true then the society must find out the reasons for such behaviour. Pakistan is certainly not a nation to be proud of. Even Pakistanis try to avoid telling their nationality when abroad and call themselves Indians. Such is their image. Why our youth would make a loser their icon? However, some of the pakistanis are really loved and adored by every indians like their iconic singers, urdu poets and players.
Like I said, this case won't stick. Any lawyer will easily be able to get these folks released.But if the guys sporting it are naughty and indeed were fanatics, they will screw their own case. In that case, give'em 'll.

I am in agreement here...Not sure why so many Indians are supporting the move...

@Guys let's not blind ourselves and respect the freedom of expression that our constitution has given us...I understand we have legitimate fear especially about ISIS getting its footprints in India but there are better ways of handling it and we should not be overly scared due to some but heads

The ' society' does not have to find out.

However I am sure the Intel services have found out & the answer would be very close to what I wrote - Paid service.

.. and Cresent & star does not have to be on a Green Flag to indicate Islam.

Check out the flags of Muslim nations , is it being suggested that nations like Turkey & Malaysia are not Islamic ?

The ' society' does not have to find out.

However I am sure the Intel services have found out & the answer would be very close to what I wrote - Paid service.

.. and Cresent & star does not have to be on a Green Flag to indicate Islam.

Check out the flags of Muslim nations , is it being suggested that nations like Turkey & Malaysia are not Islamic ?
Green Flag, Crescent and Star is sacred and dear to muslims. Its not neessary that the national flag has to contain these. Pakistan opted to make their national flag out of this symbol but its not necessary.

With due respect i simply ignored your post before this line catched me and i started wonder why would someone write this...

Borders are man-made. As Muslims we don't see them as any different from us. People in this country remain quiet at times when something bad happens to Indian Muslims, but Pakistanis always raise their voice for us. Isn't it obvious they care more about us than our non-Muslim countrymates?[/B]

Look i am a Sikh which is about 2% of India's population....You seems to be a Muslim who is somewhere about 18% ...I am very clear on this that it is my country and i don't need any sympathy/help from anyone...so not sure why your confidence is low...Also when you talk about Muslim brotherhood then please do notice that it is the Muslims who are killing fellow muslims all around the Globe(though i know terrorist have no religion however just to prove a point).......It is the country who give us our identity and that's why perhaps is called Motherland...and last point...when so called caring Muslims from across the border send their proxies to take care of fellow muslims like you, there bullets does not distinguish b/w Muslim and Non-Muslims...so please thinkg before you write!!

Green Flag, Crescent and Star is sacred and dear to muslims. Its not neessary that the national flag has to contain these. Pakistan opted to make their national flag out of this symbol but its not necessary.

Thats just the point I am making.

Those who do not display it are not lesser Muslims.

With due respect i simply ignored your post before this line catched me and i started wonder why would someone write this...

Look i am a Sikh which is about 2% of India's population....You seems to be a Muslim who is somewhere about 18% ...I am very clear on this that it is my country and i don't need any sympathy/help from anyone...so not sure why your confidence is low...Also when you talk about Muslim brotherhood then please do notice that it is the Muslims who are killing fellow muslims all around the Globe(though i know terrorist have no religion however just to prove a point).......It is the country who give us our identity and that's why perhaps is called Motherland...and last point...when so called caring Muslims from across the border send their proxies to take care of fellow muslims like you, there bullets does not distinguish b/w Muslim and Non-Muslims...so please thinkg before you write!!
Brother if there's anything I've learned after being on this forum for a while - its that talking sanity to that guy is nothing but waste of time, so spare yourself the pain and move on

I agree that borders are man made and muslim brotherhood is a seamless nation. But its appicable when you are supporting the millat and not a nation with boundaries. Pakistan is a geographical entity so if you are supporting Pakistan against India, you are insulting your own indian muslim brothers and also other fellow indians.
I will support an Islamic nation over a kuffar nation since I am a practising Muslim. If India was ruled by Muslims then the case would be different.

When you are in trouble all pakistan can do is to express support nothing else whereas your fellow citizens will come to your rescue. In 2008 mumbai attack your so called "well wisher" pakistanis killed more muslims than others. Did you mean this kind of support from Pakistan?
They didn't target Muslims. Those Muslims were at a wrong place at a wrong time. FYI they let many Muslims walk away after verifying their religion. So what you says is not 100% true.

I never blamed anyone for partition but those who started this movement in India migrated to Pakistan when it was created. So its a closed chapter now.
What makes you say that conditions of muslims is deteriorating in India? At the time of independence the muslim population was about 10% and now its almost 20% of Indian population. The communities which are persecuted, their population decreases over time like that of non muslims in Pakistan.

Most of those who supported didn't migrate. Muslim league got 86% of the Muslim vote from North to Soith India. Last time I checked 4 crore Muslims didn't migrate to Pakistan. I don't blame Pakistanis for partition because it was the fools in India who were short-sighted and did damage to Muslims in sub-continent.

What has population growth rate gotta do with economic and social conditions? Use your brain before posting non-sense. Read Sachar and various other reports on Indian Muslims.

I dont have to give my credentials to anyone. All fanatics hate me, be they hindu or muslim. And yes, I have never come across anyone in my family or friends who have ever supported Pakistani cricket team against India. Perhaps I have never been to a Madrassa Boys Hostel and so I missed it. As regards to being fan of pakistani cricketers, there are many thousands of their fans in India. I already told about Imran Khan. Even Zaheer Abbas' wife was a hindu from Kanpur. If she was not his fan she would not have marry him. Many young teens in India like to be called after successful pakistani cricketers in the same way many pakistanis love our shahrukh, salman, hrithik or amitabh bachchan.
Even I have all the reasons to believe that you are one madrassa literate pakistani sportin indian flag on his id to encourage Indian Muslims to behave in a particular fashion. Keep your certificate with yourself.

Hinduwadis love you, isn't it obvious? Last time you supported uniform civil code and justified India supporting terrorist Israel. Yet you have the audacity to claim being a Muslim.

You can't fool me. You RSS chaddis are easy to detect. Now don't waste your Shakha's bandwidth unless you have something intelligent to say.

Pakistan is certainly not a nation to be proud of. Even Pakistanis try to avoid telling their nationality when abroad and call themselves Indians. Such is their image. Why our youth would make a loser their icon? However, some of the pakistanis are really loved and adored by every indians like their iconic singers, urdu poets and players.
You are speaking non sense on Pakistani forum. If Pakistan is not a nation to be proud of then what is so special about your bharat mata ? I can tell about 100 ills in your country which are not something to be proud but you dont need reasons to love your motherland and you love your country with all its weakness and strengths. Idiots like yourself can insult fellow muslims to please your hindu masters or proving your loyalty to India. And i am living abroad and never met any Paksitani who called himself Indian. You are idiot if you think that indians are getting extra privilege or honour just for being Indians when they are abroad that Pakistani would felt the need to labell themselves as Indians . We Pakistani feel it insult to call ourselves Indians and we would never seperated from India if it was honour for us. Stop your BS

Back
Top Bottom