What's new

INDIA: Pak T-shirts in procession, Treason case registered

Wow that is actually pretty pathetic. I guess the British government should arrest all those Indians who wear Indian cricket shirts and wave Indian flags at matches here? How is wearing a different country's t shirt treason?

We are not arguing their right, which they frequently exercise with zeal and fervor, but preaching their "morals" to us.

Seems very political.. and rather dubious. But then again, it is an Indian internal matter on their recognized and not disputed territory. They can commit genocide of a minority if they wish on it, there is no need to interfere.

You indian guys shed your indian daily life memory when you come on PDF and pretend as you have just landed from moon bathed in holy GAO mata's milk. let me twitch your memories, and conscience if you have any

shoo SHHOOO !!!

We are not arguing their right, which they frequently exercise with zeal and fervor, but preaching their "morals" to us.

That "high and mighty" attitude is a general online Indian psyche. Which is sad since it takes any sort of interest and support for their matters and taints with a bitter attitude. One difference is that while there may be outright shows of bravado or correctness.. generally Pakistanis know what massive mistakes and wrongs we have committed in our existence.. you cannot expect that from 60-70% of Indians.. who will not consider murder of innocents as incorrect if it was somehow justified via hate speech.
Makes me think that if the 30-40% nutcases we have in the country were to be taken as 10 on the morally corrupt scale.. then some 70-80% of online Indians would rank 6-7.

Will be thrown out by the courts.
exactly, case registered means nothing maybe few trips to court, that's it.

Seems very political.. and rather dubious. But then again, it is an Indian internal matter on their recognized and not disputed territory. They can commit genocide of a minority if they wish on it, there is no need to interfere.
Genocide through court cases. They were wearing Pakistani T-Shirts and some people registered a case. Court will look at merits and decide most likely against the treason charges. They will be out of jail in less than few days. I can understand normal people not doing that level of calculation, but I expected better from you.

exactly, case registered means nothing maybe few trips to court, that's it.

Genocide through court cases. They were wearing Pakistani T-Shirts and some people registered a case. Court will look at merits and decide most likely against the treason charges. They will be out of jail in less than few days. I can understand normal people not doing that level of calculation, but I expected better from you.
Pakistanis here are chest thumping as if the T shirt is issue. If I am offended, I can raise case against anyone and it is judicial process to listen the complaint and decide if they agree with the case or not. Also, Lawyer can charge with any case but decision remains with Judge.

But, Don';t worry Pakistanis will be shouting at top as they have already decided Modi as mass murderer whether Supreme court decide in favor of Modi.

:lol::lol::lol:

988837_1568341266728352_3763005783799418091_n.png
lol wtf? this has to be staged or something because it makes no sense at all! isis pakistan? bruh, fact #1 : isis is not in pakistan fact #2 : no pakistani supports isis fact #3 : literally half the population of pakistan does not know what isis even is

Back
Top Bottom