What's new

INDIA: Pak T-shirts in procession, Treason case registered

Look i am a Sikh which is about 2% of India's population....You seems to be a Muslim who is somewhere about 18% ...I am very clear on this that it is my country and i don't need any sympathy/help from anyone...so not sure why your confidence is low...Also when you talk about Muslim brotherhood then please do notice that it is the Muslims who are killing fellow muslims all around the Globe(though i know terrorist have no religion however just to prove a point).......It is the country who give us our identity and that's why perhaps is called Motherland...and last point...when so called caring Muslims from across the border send their proxies to take care of fellow muslims like you, there bullets does not distinguish b/w Muslim and Non-Muslims...so please thinkg before you write!!
You might call it motherland. But we don't. You might sing vande Mataraam proudly. But we won't. That's all nationalism crap. We can't be nationalists. Period. So stop trying.

You are a Sikh. You are a priveleged a fellow in India. Muslims aren't. So don't compare us with you.

When did Pakistani Muslims target Indian Muslims? Show me some proof.

We are the most patriotic community and how has that benefitted us? Remember it was Muslims who created Hindustan. We made it a rich and prosperous country.

You have to introspect a bit. Why would a patriotic and secular Muslim like Jinnah ask for a seperate nation? It was people like you who changed his mindset.

Brother if there's anything I've learned after being on this forum for a while - its that talking sanity to that guy is nothing but waste of time, so spare yourself the pain and move on
I can make it out from his reply :).... so thanks for pointing it out...

You might call it motherland. But we don't. You might sing vande Mataraam proudly. But we won't. That's all nationalism crap. We can't be nationalists. Period. So stop trying.

You are a Sikh. You are a priveleged a fellow in India. Muslims aren't. So don't compare us with you.

We are the most patriotic community and how has that benefitted us? Remember it was Muslims who created Hindustan. We made it a rich and prosperous country.

You have to introspect a bit. Why would a patriotic and secular Muslim like Jinnah ask for a seperate nation? It was people like you who changed his mindset.
Believe me i find it rude to not bring a discussion to a logical conclusion but given you and I are on such different platforms convergence will not be possible here...if you don't believe in nationalism then honestly not much left there to talk about...so let's agree to disagree here and move on...

Most of those who supported didn't migrate. Muslim league got 86% of the Muslim vote from North to Soith India. Last time I checked 4 crore Muslims didn't migrate to Pakistan. I don't blame Pakistanis for partition because it was the fools in India who were short-sighted and did damage to Muslims in sub-continent.

Partition is done and dusted; not for anything in the heavens above or the world below would we Pakistanis be willing to do away with Pakistan so why can't this fruitless discourse on the Partition and purported damage to Muslims be over with once and for all ?

Believe me i find it rude to not bring a discussion to a logical conclusion but given you and I are on such different platforms convergence will not be possible here...if you don't believe in nationalism then honestly not much left there to talk about...so let's agree to disagree here and move on...

For some people or Muslims religion come before country . They dont care about man made boundry but more care about ideological bond with muslims irrespective of where they are living so you will find many Muslims who call themselves Muslim before Pakistani, Indian or Afghani. Their prime loyalty is with their religion before anything else

You are speaking non sense on Pakistani forum. If Pakistan is not a nation to be proud of then what is so special about your bharat mata ? I can tell about 100 ills in your country which are not something to be proud but you dont need reasons to love your motherland and you love your country with all its weakness and strengths. Idiots like yourself can insult fellow muslims to please your hindu masters or proving your loyalty to India. And i am living abroad and never met any Paksitani who called himself Indian. You are idiot if you think that indians are getting extra privilege or honour just for being Indians when they are abroad that Pakistani would felt the need to labell themselves as Indians . We Pakistani feel it insult to call ourselves Indians and we would never seperated from India if it was honour for us. Stop your BS

Well every country has problems and I agree the attachment to motherland doesn't go for a toss...however not sure what made you write rest of the crap in your post...It is true that internationally Pakistan's perception is very bad...people do look at you with suspicion and being a Sikh i know this for sure....So i will not be utterly surprised if some Pakistani's hide their nationality...let's not deny the obvious...and simply put there are lot of Indians and pakistanis who don't want to settle in their respective countries due to lack of fascilities there...similarly given the attention on Pakistan for all the wrong reasons why is it(hiding nationality) so unbelievable??

Chikni Mitti Ka Ghada Hai Tu.......

Muslim to ho nahi sakta............

Pata Nahi kaun hai tu..................

I bet, if asked most of those wearing the T Shirts would not even be able to draw a map of Pakistan, yet as a paid service they do what they do.

By whom is the big question.

Partition is done and dusted; not for anything in the heavens above or the world below would we Pakistanis be willing to do away with Pakistan so why can't this fruitless discourse on the Partition and purported damage to Muslims be over with once and for all ?
because this topic is berad and butter for many :) ..... Rest of the world is making progress in the field of science(for that matter any field) and we here busy talking about partition and so on...

Sorry to say but the way i see here i am finding Muslim world right at the bottom when it comes to progress...may be this is where the focus should be moved, no??

Yes by whom is a question.

Also those wearing it are fully aware of their attempt to instigate hence should not feel upset if they get the dose.

agreed and i wont be surprised if this is a political stunt to garner votes...With BJP making stride everywhere this muslim bogey is the only big ticket item for rest of the political class...

Also those wearing it are fully aware of their attempt to instigate hence should not feel upset if they get the dose.

Those instigating it are essentially the equivalent of goats used to train predators. They think they have gotten it all with the huge pile of chow but all they are is bait. Who is it that used them for bait?... There is no link of any ideas with Pakistan or the ISIS.. so this is clearly a local political job looking to incite hatred against Muslims in the area.

Let's not be in a hurry to put it on Pakistan...lets not underestimate our political class...

Well every country has problems and I agree the attachment to motherland doesn't go for a toss...however not sure what made you write rest of the crap in your post...It is true that internationally Pakistan's perception is very bad...people do look at you with suspicion and being a Sikh i know this for sure....So i will not be utterly surprised if some Pakistani's hide their nationality...let's not deny the obvious...and simply put there are lot of Indians and pakistanis who don't want to settle in their respective countries due to lack of fascilities there...similarly given the attention on Pakistan for all the wrong reasons why is it(hiding nationality) so unbelievable??
No Pakistani feel proud in their country and its insult for us to call ourselves Indians when we are proud Pakistani. One or two such incident dont represent the mindset of all Pakistani. We also dont care what others think about us as long as we are content within ourselves and only insecure souls get sleepless over what others think about them. Most foreigners still live in era of pre-1947 and consider all Bengali, indian and Pakistani as same race or nation which i personally clarified manytimes but plz get out of this wrong perception that you will get more honour or respect just for being Indian. Its most stupid comment i ever heard on Pdf

Back
Top Bottom