What's new

'India-Pak cricket unlikely until closure of 26/11 case'

I still don't get it. If no cricket ties are possible till this mumbai issue is resolved then why India played a home series against Pakistan?

10703517_1471576923113078_7499712818329749594_n.jpg

only idiots like you believe in this shit, when your own media had exposed that.
Another stupid comment adding to the other series of idiotic comments posted from you earlier- I guess thats indian speciality- being stupid that is-
So
You believe in my media now?- wow
Stop spreading terrorism in Balochistan and NW- and stop electing killer of thousands of innocent indian muslims into office- that is also according to my media- and stop playing victim- :lol:-

@Nitin Goyal @JonAsad Stop personal attacks friends, Playing cricket is not that important...... We can fight over terrorism,kashmir, siachin, water, etc etc.....

This is ridiculous....And short sighted idea...India has to think big rather than bashing our smaller neighour about not playing cricket...What does that mean? The other sports team like Kabbadi, hockey and less popular sports can come to India then why not Pakistan?...We do not mind importing Pakistan imports for our bollywood but we do not want to play cricket?

This shows how much insecure we are..If India would like to dominate the economic of world cricket and also be a brand for cricket, then Pakistan and its players are too good to ignore for long..Hs onestly, i would like at least in IPL bring Pakistan players to play in Indian team...Capture thee Gulf, Arab and all the Islamic people market by including them in IPL and even if it is required..take IPL or CL to Srilanka,BD and Pakistan to be a part of it...BCCI should think long term and suggest Gov so that they can capture the market....Think cricket as a medium to and influence and control Pakistan cricket and its revenue rather than short sighted approch..

KARACHI: Pakistan Cricket Board chief Shaharyar Khan doesn't see restoration of bilateral cricket ties with India until the closure of the Mumbai terror attack case in Pakistan.

Shaharyar, 80, who has been Pakistan's foreign secretary and also high commissioner to New Delhi, said the Indian people and media still had a lot of grudge against Pakistan over the Mumbai terror attacks.

"Bilateral cricket ties with India are governed by existing diplomatic relations between the two countries but what feelings the Indian people and media have towards us also plays an important role," Shaharyar told a news conference on Friday.

He was asked whether he thought that the Lahore Lions team would be able to take part in the Champions League in India and if this didn't happen would it affect the agreement between the two cricket boards to play six bilateral series between 2015 and 2023 under the International Cricket Council (ICC) future tours program.

"It is too early to say whether the Lahore team will go to India but the process to send them is going on. And as far as its repercussions on bilateral series is concerned I think these ties will remain affected until there is a closure of the Mumbai attack case in Pakistan," he said.

Around 164 people and over 300 persons were injured in the terrorist attack carried out by the Lashkar-e-Taiba in Mumbai.

India has blamed Pakistan for the attacks and has said it has done nothing to punish those responsible for planning the attack.

Since the Mumbai attacks there has been no full bilateral series between the two countries even after Ajmal Kasab, the lone attacker who was captured alive by the Indian authorities, was hanged in November 2012.

Pakistan did tour India for a short one-day series two years back but that has also not led to revival of regular bilateral ties and infact since than other sporting events between the two countries have been affected.

Shaharyar said he would be going to India soon to meet with Indian cricket officials and was also slated to meet them during the ICC meeting in October. "When I meet them I have a lot to discuss with them regarding restoration of bilateral ties and participation of our players in the IPL," he said.

Since the Mumbai attacks in November 2008, the Indian board had also not invited Pakistani players for the Indian Premier League.

Shaharyar was chairman of the board in 2004 when a deadlock was broken and India toured Pakistan for a full Test series after a 14-year gap.

'India-Pak cricket unlikely until closure of 26/11 case' - The Times of India

I dont get it. Now lahori lions were issued visa which consist of like half Pakistani cricket team lol
and they will play politics if there is talk about indo pak matches and then suddenly they will concern about security

Exactly...if we can see and enjoy Lahore Lions players..what is the point in not bringing Pakistan team...?...Shortsigted approch..I would recomend to see and India and Pakistan match at Srinagar ...itself...so much of fun to see them..

This is ridiculous....And short sighted idea...India has to think big rather than bashing our smaller neighour about not playing cricket...What does that mean? The other sports team like Kabbadi, hockey and less popular sports can come to India then why not Pakistan?...We do not mind importing Pakistan imports for our bollywood but we do not want to play cricket?

This shows how much insecure we are..If India would like to dominate the economic of world cricket and also be a brand for cricket, then Pakistan and its players are too good to ignore for long..Hs onestly, i would like at least in IPL bring Pakistan players to play in Indian team...Capture thee Gulf, Arab and all the Islamic people market by including them in IPL and even if it is required..take IPL or CL to Srilanka,BD and Pakistan to be a part of it...BCCI should think long term and suggest Gov so that they can capture the market....Think cricket as a medium to and influence and control Pakistan cricket and its revenue rather than short sighted approch..

Exactly...if we can see and enjoy Lahore Lions players..what is the point in not bringing Pakistan team...?...Shortsigted approch..I would recomend to see and India and Pakistan match at Srinagar ...itself...so much of fun to see them..

this is the pseudo secular apporach that has weakened india and stopped india from taking strong positions

we should be large hearted why? large hearted my foot

we dont want to play so dont want to play

this is the pseudo secular apporach that has weakened india and stopped india from taking strong positions

Of course not...i am not saying play Pakistan for being secular...that is the incorrect to look at things...And again, playing with Pakistan in india, provides up additional control over PCB to run the show in their cricket board and we will get beniffited financially...Think big dear...it is not about secular or non secular...if India Pakisan series in India generates 3 times more revenue for BCCI then why not?...Grab money and control their cricket board...

Of course not...i am not saying play Pakistan for being secular...that is the incorrect to look at things...And again, playing with Pakistan in india, provides up additional control over PCB to run the show in their cricket board and we will get beniffited financially...Think big dear...it is not about secular or non secular...if India Pakisan series in India generates 3 times more revenue for BCCI then why not?...Grab money and control their cricket board...

no revenues increase whenever indians play either be it pakistan or any ohter team

the only additional revenue that india pakistan match generates is in satta / betting markets

forget pakistan except in world tournaments

i dont support it

KARACHI: Pakistan Cricket Board chief Shaharyar Khan doesn't see restoration of bilateral cricket ties with India until the closure of the Mumbai terror attack case in Pakistan.

Shaharyar, 80, who has been Pakistan's foreign secretary and also high commissioner to New Delhi, said the Indian people and media still had a lot of grudge against Pakistan over the Mumbai terror attacks.

"Bilateral cricket ties with India are governed by existing diplomatic relations between the two countries but what feelings the Indian people and media have towards us also plays an important role," Shaharyar told a news conference on Friday.

He was asked whether he thought that the Lahore Lions team would be able to take part in the Champions League in India and if this didn't happen would it affect the agreement between the two cricket boards to play six bilateral series between 2015 and 2023 under the International Cricket Council (ICC) future tours program.

"It is too early to say whether the Lahore team will go to India but the process to send them is going on. And as far as its repercussions on bilateral series is concerned I think these ties will remain affected until there is a closure of the Mumbai attack case in Pakistan," he said.

Around 164 people and over 300 persons were injured in the terrorist attack carried out by the Lashkar-e-Taiba in Mumbai.

India has blamed Pakistan for the attacks and has said it has done nothing to punish those responsible for planning the attack.

Since the Mumbai attacks there has been no full bilateral series between the two countries even after Ajmal Kasab, the lone attacker who was captured alive by the Indian authorities, was hanged in November 2012.

Pakistan did tour India for a short one-day series two years back but that has also not led to revival of regular bilateral ties and infact since than other sporting events between the two countries have been affected.

Shaharyar said he would be going to India soon to meet with Indian cricket officials and was also slated to meet them during the ICC meeting in October. "When I meet them I have a lot to discuss with them regarding restoration of bilateral ties and participation of our players in the IPL," he said.

Since the Mumbai attacks in November 2008, the Indian board had also not invited Pakistani players for the Indian Premier League.

Shaharyar was chairman of the board in 2004 when a deadlock was broken and India toured Pakistan for a full Test series after a 14-year gap.

'India-Pak cricket unlikely until closure of 26/11 case' - The Times of India

Old timers' and $tupid thread.

Lahore Lions are playing in India right now.

Hope to see some professional teams from India visit us soon.

enough with this BS

Indians must realize that they should not treat Pakistanis as KKK whites treat blacks in America

One black criminal does some horrible thing
KKK goes around looting and burning middle class educated black homes.

Don't be a KKK.

OK?

please no mixing of hindtuva extremism with damned cricket.

Thank you.

Old timers' and $tupid thread.

Lahore Lions are playing in India right now.

Hope to see some professional teams from India visit us soon.

enough with this BS

Indians must realize that they should not treat Pakistanis as KKK whites treat blacks in America

One black criminal does some horrible thing
KKK goes around looting and burning middle class educated black homes.

Don't be a KKK.

OK?

please no mixing of hindtuva extremism with damned cricket.

Thank you.

can you elaborate it ? how we are looting you ?

can you elaborate it ? how we are looting you ?

Oh bhai,

KKK would lash on ALL blacks even if one black did something wrong.

Indian Hindutvadi crowd lashes on ALL Pakistanis even if one Pakistani commits a crime.

Hope you get it now.

p.s.

In the similar vein White supremacists have done some horrible attacks on American-Sikhs even if those poor guys have nothing to do with Turbaned Islamists.

Mixing sports with politics here (and religion off course) is condemnable and at the same time absurd when both the countries are maintaining relationship both in different diplomatic and commercial levels at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom