What's new

'India-Pak cricket unlikely until closure of 26/11 case'

there have been breakdown in diplomatic and business relations with pakistan. indian blood is not cheap. the thing is cricket is not just a game in India, it has lot of emotional value for us. why we are so eager to have cricketing ties with pakistan when their govt sponsor terrorism inside India? let take them action against 26/11 conspirators and dawood.

woow.. what a innocent kid !!

have you forgotten what kind of cease fire violations we had recently ?

Bro, at the LoC there are SOP, you know what the SOP means. They dont ask much from senior officers, before firing a shot.

And you think Pak is only culprit in cease fire violation, IA and PA, both are culprits here, no one innocent here.

If there had been a break down in diplomatic relations we won't have seen Mr.Sharif visiting Mr.Modi's inaugural ceremony.And no, trade links have not been stranded; Not even in both the parts of Kashmir.

No body is saying is any blood is cheap but the point is banning cricket (that too run by a top to bottom corrupt body controlling the "emotions" of billions of people) for no plausible reason is useless. We can choose to be emotional but that is not making us rational here.

you just forgot that recently mr basit showed the middle finger to indians and india called off the meeting. as far as trade is concerned MFN issue is standing since zardari's era. all the countries do business, nothing new about it. japan- china, korea- n korea etc.

and if corrupt bodies are governing the game what is the point having the game in first place, we should focus to get rid of them first. point is, pakistan has shown no result on ground. mumbai's case got postponed for the nth time. i would like to wait before jumping on the bandwagon.

Bro, at the LoC there are SOP, you know what the SOP means. They dont ask much from senior officers, before firing a shot.

And you think Pak is only culprit in cease fire violation, IA and PA, both are culprits here, no one innocent here.

yes, they are completely behaving like non state actors.. what stupid argument.. can't believe.

you just forgot that recently mr basit showed the middle finger to indians and india called off the meeting. as far as trade is concerned MFN issue is standing since zardari's era. all the countries do business, nothing new about it. japan- china, korea- n korea etc.

Mumbai attack happened in 2008. All channels of diplomacy were made open after that, PMs met several times. The calling off the meetings and friction started only after recent border firing and subsequent visit of Mr.Basit.

and if corrupt bodies are governing the game what is the point having the game in first place, we should focus to get rid of them first. point is, pakistan has shown no result on ground. mumbai's case got postponed for the nth time. i would like to wait before jumping on the bandwagon

We have diverging opinions. My belief is calling of sport would mean nothing on Pakistan's stand on Mumbai attack neither our other relations are going to get hampered by their current stand. Putting cricket for this issue now is useless. If you are happy with this calling off who am I to disappoint you.

Mumbai attack happened in 2008. All channels of diplomacy were made open after that, PMs met several times. The calling off the meetings and friction started only after recent border firing and subsequent visit of Mr.Basit.

We have diverging opinions. My belief is calling of sport would mean nothing on Pakistan's stand on Mumbai attack neither our other relations are going to get hampered by their current stand. Putting cricket for this issue now is useless. If you are happy with this calling off who am I to disappoint you.

exactly that is the point i'm making, let us wait and see the result on ground. as they say " trust but verify ". we have given a lot of opportunities to pakistanis but they have never returned the favor in spirit. let us wait and verify it. and I have to say, you are very selective in answering the questions.

Which part? Sorry, I must have missed something then.

non state actors and PA full supports for terrorism inside India. this is institutionalized terrorism against India. you are in a state of proxy war. we are on the verge of another 26/11, that is my gut feeling.

non state actors and PA full supports for terrorism inside India. this is institutionalized terrorism against India. you are in a state of proxy war. we are on the verge of another 26/11, that is my gut feeling.
Facepalm, you have gut feeling for another 26/11. I prey to god, dont give us citizen like you, who have so much gut feeling.

I think I already answered this.Even if we, Indians had enough proof of Pakistan's hidden support behind terrorist attacks that did not stop us from continuing normal relations with them. Your judgement that we should not play cricket or any other game with them does not make sense because this attitude is not being ratified by Indian government only. We are at the verge of war on another 26/11; True, but stopping sportsmen playing for this and at the same time inviting their PM, importing thousands of tons of onions at the time of crisis is equally senseless, isn't? If we have to protest it should be a complete one, not a fractured concept filled with useless bigotry and chauvinism.

even once have I heard you guys say that we also want to see early conclusion to the Mumbai saga. Would it be not nice to see true culprits behind bars? Or is this trial just a dramabaazi??

Spot on- how it should have been from November 28th 2008.

India needs to isolate and malign Pakistan diplomatically and on the world stage just like this until the wrong doers are brought to justice. Chest thumping with the military route isn't going to work (unless you're willing to actually use it) with them.

India needs to isolate and malign Pakistan diplomatically and on the world stage just like this until the wrong doers are brought to justice. Chest thumping with the military route isn't going to work (unless you're willing to actually use it) with them.

there should be a price to pay, if you want to hurt us. our diplomacy with pakistan is in total doldrums. I hope modi and doval will turn the things around.

the bigger raja maligning and egging the smaller raja.

haven't we seen this 100 years ago, in the land of Sndhu river, in the land of Ganga river?
no no 200 years ago
or 300 years ago
or 500 years ago
or 1000 years

Oh well it is the damned history of our region.

Bigger raja, keeps on maligning, attacking, belittling the little raja.
until the little raja dies and his kingdom taken over by someone else.

But then
Bigger raja suffers the same fate.

Is this a plot of a bollywood movie?
may be, may be not.

Whatever it is, Karma is a beeeaaaaach.

the bigger raja maligning and egging the smaller raja.

haven't we seen this 100 years ago, in the land of Sndhu river, in the land of Ganga river?
no no 200 years ago
or 300 years ago
or 500 years ago
or 1000 years

Oh well it is the damned history of our region.

Bigger raja, keeps on maligning, attacking, belittling the little raja.
until the little raja dies and his kingdom taken over by someone else.

But then
Bigger raja suffers the same fate.

Is this a plot of a bollywood movie?
may be, may be not.

Whatever it is, Karma is a beeeaaaaach.

will you stop with your out of place analogies ? little raja should stop provoking bigger raja. bigger raja has never attacked anyone.

Back
Top Bottom