What's new

India overreacts to diplomat's arrest

I think you lost track of your own replies.
A bomb was attached to israeli envoy's car which exploded and envoy was hurt.
And we are talking about car bomb that can be stopped by barricades.
What is common in these two?
'car' and 'bomb'
Google search is not that smart yet.

I thought we were talking about the security of foreign diplomats in India. The attack on the Israeli diplomat a year ago is sufficient proof that India isn't safe for US diplomats.

Regardless the Israeli envoy to India was hurt in the explosion wasn't he?

No , you obviously didn't even bother to read the article did you ? It was the wife of an Israeli diplomat (not the envoy) in the car who got had some minor facial injuries.

Also, how will a sticky bomb destroy an entire embassy ? What bearing does this have on the discussion of barricades ?

The point was to tell you that there have never been any truck or car bomb attacks in India akin to Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc despite what you may like to believe.

If Parliament attack in India merits extra security for American embassy then the WTC, Pentagon and USS Cole attacks in America merit extra security for Indian embassy in USA. This time you do the honours, we shall reciprocate :-):coffee:

India doesn't wanna seem like a pushover but it also doesn't want to get carpet bombed into oblivion either.

If that happens then America will face the prospect of a war against a combined strength of China-Russia and India. Trust me , itna G main D nahi hai America ke :D

If that happens then America will face the prospect of a war against a combined strength of China-Russia and India. Trust me , itna G main D nahi hai America ke :D

Russia and China would not go to war against America in order to save India especially if India is dumb enough to preemptive strike Diego Garcia.

Clearly you are deluded, Russia and China go to war for India? Funniest damn thing I've heard all day.

No , you obviously didn't even bother to read the article did you ? It was the wife of an Israeli diplomat (not the envoy) in the car who got had some minor facial injuries.

Also, how will a sticky bomb destroy an entire embassy ? What bearing does this have on the discussion of barricades ?

The point was to tell you that there have never been any truck or car bomb attacks in India akin to Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc despite what you may like to believe.

If Parliament attack in India merits extra security for American embassy then the WTC, Pentagon and USS Cole attacks in America merit extra security for Indian embassy in USA. This time you do the honours, we shall reciprocate :-):coffee:

A quote from the same article

Israeli officials confirmed an Israeli diplomat in New Delhi was wounded in the attack, describing her injuries as "light to medium," and said that her driver had also been slightly injured.

Back
Top Bottom