What's new

India overreacts to diplomat's arrest

@arp2041 did a pictorial presentation of the battleplan and that poor guy thought arp was serious about it.. May be @arp2041 can show the same presentation to you too.. :lol:

Actually, I had said something like I wasn't sure if he was just simply trolling, or acting like a typical PDF belligerent hyper-nationalist. ;)

USA is should be aware that it cannot loose an ally in the form of India in Asia.

The issue will not be over until the diplomat walks free. GOI is looking at various options.

Who needs enemy if india is ally?? US knows that very well. Nonetheless, please call US ambassador and let her know about indian ultimatum - this ain't over.

Talk in English when mentioning me please. It's rude.

Also against forum rules to speak in some foreign language here.

Sry dude,it wasn't an insult or anything,it's just not often that i get to talk with an indian in romanian as he knows the language. :)

He was a student in Romania and as a joke i've said if he knows us he might tell you that we'll not all raving white racists.

Am crezut ca ai folosit google translate.Ma bucur ca ai facut facultatea aici,sper ca ti-a si placut sederea in micul nostru colt est european.Si daca da,poate ii explici si tu lui @nick_indian ca nu toti albii sunt niste rasisti turbati .:))
Eu stiu ma,am fost la sase ani,romani e foarte prieten. Romani tratez strain foarte bine, dar nam vorbesc cu nick_indian.si nu ti ce simitit el despre albii.

Actually, I had said something like I wasn't sure if he was just simply trolling, or acting like typical PDF belligerent hyper-nationalist. ;)

You just experienced small sample of this, we (Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Chinese, SriLankans and Nepalis) are facing worse end of indian attitude here, every single day. My sympathy.

Talk in English when mentioning me please. It's rude.

Also against forum rules to speak in some foreign language here.
He wanted me to explain to you not all whites are racist.
i agree with him i lived 6 years in romania and never faced a racist taunt etc. it was a free country with a lot of good people and friends.I have pleaseant experiences from that country. good people i say.

Am crezut ca ai folosit google translate.Ma bucur ca ai facut facultatea aici,sper ca ti-a si placut sederea in micul nostru colt est european.Si daca da,poate ii explici si tu lui @nick_indian ca nu toti albii sunt niste rasisti turbati .:))

Daca ai baut tuica pe la noi,tre' sa rezisti la tot de acum :rofl:
Tuica si palinca tau au fost total mindfuck really :blink:, nam simtit, nu poate sa gandit ce eu facut in noapte.

You just experienced small sample of this, we (Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Chinese, SriLankans and Nepalis) are facing worse end of indian attitude here, every single day. My sympathy.

India is a chronic pain in the subcontinent, and now it is being a pain to the Americans too. Just look at PDF. No body likes India. Indians are either disliked or hated by pretty much everyone here.

He wanted me to explain to you not all whites are racist.
i agree with him i lived 6 years in romania and never faced a racist taunt etc. it was a free country with a lot of good people and friends.I have pleaseant experiences from that country. good people i say.

Tuica si palinca tau au fost total mindfuck really :blink:, nam simtit, nu poate sa gandit ce eu facut in noapte.

I never said all whites are racist . I have white European friends. Just pointing out American arrogance in this entire issue.

India is a chronic pain in the subcontinent, and now it is being a pain to the Americans too. Just look at PDF. No body likes India. Indians are either disliked or hated by pretty much everyone here.

Yes, because it's PDF. And let's not even talk about what Americans think of you. It's a country whose people describe you as an international migraine and pathological liars :lol:

I never said all whites are racist . I have white European friends. Just pointing out American arrogance in this entire issue.
I also find the same thing,America is drunk on power right now and it treats its allies or anyone as lackeys, it called french OLD WORLD and no need for old world etc. when french didnt want to involve in Americas WOT.
Usa respects only strength otherwise they would consider you a nobody,You know the School bully attitude, you stand up to him and dont back down ready to go whatever it takes, next time you get respected if you don't you will be abused everytime and we see many examples around the world.

India over reacts to everything. Tell us something new.
5ot9Ecg.gif

level of security is based on threat perception and how good you are in dealing with it.. Indian embassy does not face equal threat in USA...
am pretty sure US embassy in iraq and pakistan will have much more elaborate security features. Same with Indian embassy in kabul.

I understand diplomatic priviliedge and other goodies are based on reciprocity, but not security.
Was it the reason of adequate security our Embassy in kabul still got bombed?/

India doesn't wanna seem like a pushover but it also doesn't want to get carpet bombed into oblivion either.
Big words of carpet bombing are you sure you wanna do it?:toast_sign:

Last edited:
Clearly you are deluded, Russia and China go to war for India? Funniest damn thing I've heard all day.

Ever heard of 1971, and how a prominent US (and Chinese) ally was humiliated while US just stood by due to Soviet fear?

Shouldn't the focal point be whether the diplomat broke the law or now? Gee, I am more sympathetic towards the Indian maid and the fact that a high ranking diplomat mistreated a maid of her nation in a foreign country surely aggravates the case. I think if this happens to a Chinese diplomat, the public in China will support the U.S. prosecutor to punish the official even more! As far as I know, the U.S. has arrested and charged Chinese diplomats in the past and the embassy never said anything about immunity.

India surely has very interesting political culture. The retaliatory actions are making the matter worse. This really shows how insecure the Indian government feels towards its image in international arena. A more proper and balanced approach would be to let the Indian government launch a complaint with the U.S. regarding the investigation but the India public should support the Indian maid! Being mistreated by her Indian compatriot in a foreign land makes me cringe.

Back
Top Bottom