What's new

'India only gives moral support to Balochistan'

Mohan goya is from a new breed of trolls... hes both ignorant and ... at the same time he doesnt even know wats he talkin about!
Just writes few words he learnt in school about islam n Pakistan and tries to make a anti Pakistan statement....
EPIC FAIL!

Last edited:
India is not doing anything in Baluchistan and any part of pakistan. For many people that's the reason of terrorism in India.

And Baluchistan and human rights are very serious issue in pakistan.

India is not doing anything in Baluchistan and any part of pakistan. For many people that's the reason of terrorism in India.

And Baluchistan and human rights are very serious issue in pakistan.

Other than Indian proxies effin with our country, you are right!
Injustice in Baluchistan is a big problem. Finish wadera system and give education to the local people--However, shoot the hardcore elements and persuade the soft ones!

Bombensturm

be careful with the "medium flame" and the Baloch card. it might backfire
and the flame might end up coming up from your back and the card up your nose

let me tell you one thing about the Balochi Pride we don’t like being talked about in third person by someone who has nothing to do with our affairs. We have a tradition of cutting those intruding necks and poking the eyes. British also learnt to give us respect and we gave our lives during its war against Japan & Germany.

I feel sorry for your government which has spent way too much money & effort on some terrorists and their training camps are now under threat due to the eventual withdrawal of NATO forces. For now you can be smug due to the terrorist activities that are directed from Indian consulates in Afghanistan but let me assure you, the Afghan tribes are very territorial and protective when it comes to dealing with the outsiders specially ones that have malicious intentions like Indian government.

Lastly I must admit that I have been a “BIT” harsh on you my boy. It was ISI first, then Ahmed Qurashi and now you are going though the pains of warning your friends against me.

"India will keep Baluchistan issue on medium flame,i.e we won't let it die out or at the same time explode.It will continue as long as Pakistani proxies exist in Kashmir."

You are the man! Pathetic individual, grow up! You think that India can do whatever she wants? On a lighter note, it was my honour to read your post. Keep it up! Can you tell more about India? I want Ontario separated from Canada; can India help me in that, please?

why do you need india's help , tell your ISI . they will provide you with a regiment of "freedom fighters"...i hear they they have a lot of regiments like that:azn::D

why do you need india's help , tell your ISI . they will provide you with a regiment of "freedom fighters"...i hear they they have a lot of regiments like that:azn::D

No no, my man. ISI does not claim to surge/explode the violence in India "whenever" they want. These kind of classic news can only be seen in Indian channels. I will repeat my question, Can India help me?

like sunni will kill shia, shia will kill ahmadis, pakhtoons will kill baloch...lol
wishful thinking my friend

Only you have the wishful thinking
what are you talking about? the only culprits in religious killings are a group of an outcast takfiris who are neither shia nor sunni and have been already disowned by Islamic scholars around the world
Your comment about ethnic killing is weak. If you are referring to the targeted killings in Balochistan then it has more to do with the Indian inspired terrorism.
These same tribes normally kill each other when they don’t have anyone else to fight with.

But what is happening in India is in a wholesale scale Naxil/ Moast uprising is the current and hot example. Sadly your tax money is being wasted because soon those consulates along the Afghan border will have to be abandoned by your terrorist trainers. You pray to your gods that they leave them in time before they fall victim to Taliban who never loose an opportunity of making the spectacle of a public execution

:enjoy::thank_you2::man_in_love::dance3:= Me ( the guy who gave the idea),Gwadari(im sure hed love to have indian support... if u know wat i mean) i wont say about Mr Irfan hes the big man~!

we already got some much needed support from India in this regard. my Punjabi brother has brought a beautiful bride from India
I am sure Indians wont disappoint thousands of balochi men

dont they look lovely by the way?

images

Thats true. Positive is always good. The same trend follows in Kashmir too. 4375 deaths in 2001 and some 350 odd in 2009

Sometimes it seems these 2 are linked. As Kashmir has warmed up this year, so has Balochistan.

But the difference is still there. Baluchistan always fells into unrest when it founds anti Pakistan elements in Afghanistan getting empowered in Kabul. On the other hand Kashmir unfortunately has seen every thing except peace since 1947.

:)

We don't have to do anything. Patel will kill Guju, Brahaman will kill Shudra and so on.
Just relax and eat super crisps! yummy

We all see some sort of sectarian violence in pakistan almost on a bi-weekly basis(3-4 bombings on shias,attack in ahmedi mosque,suicide attack on sufi shrines,bombing in lahore mosque,ethnic violence between pashtuns and mujahirs claiming 1000+lives...all in this very year 2010,)On the other hand how many riots were india between any hindu sects in the last decade?how many gujjus were killed by patels,and how many shudras were killed by brahmins last decade,as you said?lol. Typical example of throwing stone from the glass house!

We all see some sort of sectarian violence in pakistan almost on a bi-weekly basis(3-4 bombings on shias,attack in ahmedi mosque,suicide attack on sufi shrines

Thts not sectarian violence !!
The Taliban r doing it! All school of thoughts have condemned them u wont see shia sunni fighting!! smell the burnt veges!

bombing in lahore mosque,ethnic violence between pashtuns and mujahirs claiming 1000+lives...

Its MQM fighting ANP and sis u pull the 1000+ figure outta your deep dark well?
Moronic statement.
all in this very year 2010,)On the other hand how many riots were india between any hindu sects in the last decade?how many gujjus were killed by patels,and how many shudras were killed by brahmins last decade,as you said?lol. Typical example of throwing stone from the glass house!

U guys settle the score pretty awesome... 5000 dead in gujrat,Killing of christians in Orissa etc.
Nothin new! All u need is a B.S rumour the extremist big brother mentality of Bagrang dal,Shiv seena etc wakes up and voila!

Last edited:
"India will keep Baluchistan issue on medium flame,i.e we won't let it die out or at the same time explode.It will continue as long as Pakistani proxies exist in Kashmir."

You are the man! Pathetic individual, grow up! You think that India can do whatever she wants? On a lighter note, it was my honour to read your post. Keep it up! Can you tell more about India? I want Ontario separated from Canada; can India help me in that, please?

Wrong interpretation!

let me make it easier,to be more accurate India won't let the Balochi movement die out.

Back
Top Bottom