What's new

'India only gives moral support to Balochistan'

I certainly dont think Kashmir has ISI's undivided attention.

And good to know that 99.9% of Balochis are patriotic Pakistanis. But its the 0.1% that I would expect RAW to be friends with.

ISI isnt involved in kashmir protests.

And the .1% live in afghanistan in ur consulates!

Also robbie did u hear about the sikh militants raising there heads ?

I bet they r more then 20%.And Khlaistan movement is still alive infact its bcomin more ALIVE.

we already got some much needed support from India in this regard. my Punjabi brother has brought a beautiful bride from India
I am sure Indians wont disappoint thousands of balochi men

dont they look lovely by the way?

images

On a lighter note, you got the wrong pic their sir. That isnt Shoaib Malik but her first fiance, Shoaib Mirza.

I bet they r more then 20%.And Khlaistan movement is still alive infact its bcomin more ALIVE.

May be its isnt involved right now in the street protests but surely the Gilanis and the Lone's cry for a visa to Islamabad for a reason.

I heard about Sikh militants. Where did you get that number from? Globally that number could be correct. But its the Sikhs in India who matter and for them the figure isn't even 0.002%

On a lighter note, the population of Balochistan is 6.6 million. 0.1% of that being 6,600 balochis who you say are living in Indian consulates in afg. How many Indian counsulates do you think are there in Afghanistan?:woot:

On a lighter note, the population of Balochistan is 6.6 million. 0.1% of that being 6,600 balochis who you say are living in Indian consulates in afg. How many Indian counsulates do you think are there in Afghanistan?:woot:

It was an example but some pea brains dont really get it!

Thts truely a shame... indian education system is really going down the drain.

Khalistan,Maoists,Naxals,Assamese,mezoramese,jharkhand,IOK etc etc

Go figure.

It was an example but some pea brains dont really get it!

Thts truely a shame... indian education system is really going down the drain.

Khalistan,Maoists,Naxals,Assamese,mezoramese,jharkhand,IOK etc etc

Go figure.

Oh! C'mon PN. You have been around here a long time. Its all talk.. Dont get so serious. If you would have read the 1st 3 words of my post, you would have known that I was joking.

Sindhi, Balochi, Taliban, MQM, ANP, NWFP, Zardari, etc etc

On a lighter note, you got the wrong pic their sir. That isnt Shoaib Malik but her first fiance, Shoaib Mirza.

On the Lighter Note
I dont care really because it It doesnt really matter now because it is Shoib who eventually "Sealed the deal" if you know what I mean
:azn::azn:

I am sure we balochis sure can use some more of this female Indian moral support. I hope that the guests at the Indian counsulates and "cultural centres" along the Afhgan border wont be the only one enjoying that preferable treatment.
this cross border love would bridge the gap between the two countires for sure.

Wasim Bhai is known to be already working on it I hear Shusmita Sen has hots for our Pakistani Hunk. I am glad that Indians are opening up more and are willing to offer this love on wholesale bases
:smitten:

On the Lighter Note
I dont care really because it It doesnt really matter now because it is Shoib who eventually "Sealed the deal" if you know what I mean

I am sure we balochis sure can use some more of this female Indian moral support. I hope that the guests at the Indian counsulates and "cultural centres" along the Afhgan border wont be the only one enjoying that preferable treatment.

Wasim Bhai is known to be already working on it I hear Shusmita Sen has hots for our Pakistani Hunk. I am glad that Indians are opening up more and are willing to offer this love on wholesale bases

Do you really want to degrade the discussion to that level? I mean there is a certain $ 60 million house(also called the Jinnah House) in Mumbai claimed by one Dina Wadia ex wife of N Wadia...

Do you really want to degrade the discussion to that level? I mean there is a certain $ 60 million house(also called the Jinnah House) in Mumbai claimed by one Dina Wadia ex wife of N Wadia...

what can I say.. its your Mumbai isnt it
I know you are hurt but i am not going to exchange pleasentries with people who are talking about keeping the insergency flame up and using this opertunity as a tump card.
what you people fail to realise is that I see innocent civilians being killed at the hands of these murderers you are so sumg about supporting.

whenever there is a terrorist atrocity or a natural desaster in India I am most vocal to express my sorrow without any ifs and buts
but it is your fellow countrymen are talking about my place where I grew up as if its their testing ground this is the sort of mentality I have to confront for my name sake

thanks so much for reading

Oh! C'mon PN. You have been around here a long time. Its all talk.. Dont get so serious. If you would have read the 1st 3 words of my post, you would have known that I was joking.

Sindhi, Balochi, Taliban, MQM, ANP, NWFP, Zardari, etc etc

LOL. You really have no idea of Pakistan politics do you? You just named the president, political parties, and people of states. :rofl:

I suggest you look up the history more carefully. There was no issue except Pakistani attack of 1965 prior to 1989. In 1965, it was actually the Kashmiri population that reported the infiltration that led to the failure of Op Gibralter. Balochistan on the other hand has been simmering from 1948
Balochistan conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Karan that is the problem. You guys live under delusions created by the Indian govt that you don't want to see beyond that. Kashmir was always the issue from day 1 and it is stupid to claim that everything was fine in Kashmir. Pro freedom parties were their in the IOK since the day one of Indian occupation of IOK. On the other hand Baluchistan was the most peaceful province in 80's and 90's until anti Pakistan elements gain power in Kabul. Their was a revolt in 70's again when anti elements from Afghanistan supported unrest in Baluchistan. Their was unrest in 50's when again anti Pakistan elements in Afghanistan interfered in Baluchistan.

Baluchistan and IOK are two totally different issues and will remain so.
:)

On the Lighter Note

Is that what you want to talk about now? Women? Talk about having an intelligent debate. Sorry, my fault. I was the one who came with high expectations of an Elite member.

Iraqis had also been involved in balouchistan in the past!I remember ISI busting a cache of arms frm iraqi emabassy!
Just like indians!

The BLA bas...ds came alive this decade frm the dead and its not a secret who supports them.

Iraqis had also been involved in balouchistan in the past!I remember ISI busting a cache of arms frm iraqi emabassy!
Just like indians!

The BLA bas...ds came alive this decade frm the dead and its not a secret who supports them.

And they will again become when their fathers sitting in Kabul and Jalalabad are kicked out of Afghanistan. You might see Barahmadagh Bugti coming back to Pakistan in the PIA aircraft. :D

Back
Top Bottom