What's new

'India only gives moral support to Balochistan'

Wrong interpretation!

let me make it easier,to be more accurate India won't let the Balochi movement die out.

So ur accepting india spreads terrorism and supports BLA mother f..kers?

Shame on india and indians who support such acts!
U will see how we hang BLA dogs and take revenger frm the handlers.

Dont play with fire... u WILL get hurt.

Bombensturm
be careful with the "medium flame" and the Baloch card. it might backfire
and the flame might end up coming up from your back and the card up your nose

Its my mistake,i should be more accurate in choosing the words,what i meant was India will not let that "medium flame" die out.We count on Balochi separatists & Pak army to keep it on "medium flame",so thats not our responsibility.

The situation of Balochi flame having an impact on India is far-fetched,because of
1)Geography(Baluchistan doesn't share border with India)
2)No Balochi people in India.

However it may impact our relations with Iran as i remember reading in an article that they"ve clashed with Iran too.So thats the reason India doesn't allow the insurgency from gaining momentum beyond its requirement.

Lastly I must admit that I have been a “BIT” harsh on you my boy. It was ISI first, then Ahmed Qurashi and now you are going though the pains of warning your friends against me.
Save your harshness for when the need arises.
You did disappoint me though.As an ethnic Balochi i thought you"d give unique and more researched perspective or opinion on this issue.All you"ve given so far is typical YT comment.

Last edited:

Dont play with fire... u WILL get hurt.

seems that we are talking to a brick wall
they already lost Rajev Gandhi due to pking their nose in Sirilanka where it didnt belong
on one hand they supported and trained the terrorist LTTE which is responsible for the deaths of countless Siri Lankans and then decided to act big and went there and came back with a bruised nose.

Indra Gandhi ordered the massacre and desicration of Sikhs holiest site and then paid with her life.
Indians seem to forget that the phrase "what goes around comes around" also applies to them not just Pakistan.

but it seems that this Chap likes to play card and his "medium flame" too much

But the difference is still there. Baluchistan always fells into unrest when it founds anti Pakistan elements in Afghanistan getting empowered in Kabul. On the other hand Kashmir unfortunately has seen every thing except peace since 1947.

:)

I suggest you look up the history more carefully. There was no issue except Pakistani attack of 1965 prior to 1989. In 1965, it was actually the Kashmiri population that reported the infiltration that led to the failure of Op Gibralter. Balochistan on the other hand has been simmering from 1948
Balochistan conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In your above post just exchange "India,Indians" with "Pakistan,Pakistanis".

also replace "BLA" with "LET,Kashmir freedom fighters"

That will be my reply to you.

seems that we are talking to a brick wall
they already lost Rajev Gandhi due to pking their nose in Sirilanka where it didnt belong
on one hand they supported and trained the terrorist LTTE which is responsible for the deaths of countless Siri Lankans and then decided to act big and went there and came back with a bruised nose.

Indra Gandhi ordered the massacre and desicration of Sikhs holiest site and then paid with her life.
Indians seem to forget that the phrase "what goes around comes around" also applies to them not just Pakistan.

but it seems that this Chap likes to play card and his "medium flame" too much

You are good at quoting examples. Let me share some in the same vein and quote other instances of 'what goes around comes around' -

a) Pakistan breaks away from India sighting atrocities and persecution. 24 years later East Pakistan breaks away sighting similar reasons

b) Pakistan creates and supports groups like the Taliban and others. 15 years later Pakistan loses a prospective PM in Benazir and has a war that has claimed over 2000 soldiers on its western border on its hand with the same group

c) Pakistan looks to exercise de-facto control over Afghanistan. Two decades later, its forced by threats to be "bombed back to stone age" and allows foreign military personnel and aircrafts flying off its land and killing its own people. Talk about sovereignty and de-facto rule.

Like these examples?

In your above post just exchange "India,Indians" with "Pakistan,Pakistanis".

also replace "BLA" with "LET,Kashmir freedom fighters"

That will be my reply to you.

LET is banned!Pakistan doesnt support them.

Kashmir is DISPUTED! we support its people and their will.

BLA declared terrorists are being supported by indians! and th problems they r causing r internal.

We will prosecute those INVOLVED.

Kabul bombings ring a bell?:sniper:

BLA declared terrorists are being supported by indians! and th problems they r causing r internal.

Has BLA been declared as a terrorist organization by UNSC?

PN, lets not go around in circles. The simple fact as I mentioned initially and SMC agreed with me, is that as an Indian, trouble for me is just trouble. I dont care if you are creating trouble in a disputed region or not. I dont care if according to you the trouble makers have a just cause or not. If I face trouble, I am in my right to create some for you as well and in any place I deem feasible. Balochistan may not be a disputed region, but neither was Indian Punjab when ISI helped the demand for Khalistan. So I dont care two hoots about the "disputed region is fair game logic". You choose violence in a territory controlled by me; I will do the same in areas under your control.

Now if you got what I said above, lets take the discussion to the next level, shall we?

You are good at quoting examples. Let me share some in the same vein and quote other instances of 'what goes around comes around' -

a) Pakistan breaks away from India sighting atrocities and persecution. 24 years later East Pakistan breaks away sighting similar reasons

------------
Like these examples?

my son I already said that we are not perfect its you who is in denial
we are paying the price for our role in the cold war.

but it is you now you is adventuring into the place where you are not wanted

robbie expect the same frm us in moasit,naxal n 22 other insurgencies... 99.9% ppl of balochistan r PAKISTANI and will remain so.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.
ISI PAINDABAD
PAK ARMY SHAM BAD.

I certainly dont think Kashmir has ISI's undivided attention.

And good to know that 99.9% of Balochis are patriotic Pakistanis. But its the 0.1% that I would expect RAW to be friends with.

what do you guys actually expect from the indians here?.....when myself and some others claimed that INDIA is not and will not interfere in balochisthan---you guys ranted about having proof about indian involvement in balochistan when there was none....

now when one other indian member believes that india would keep the baloch pot warm(i have no idea why he believes so) , but however his arguement supports your claim of india meddling in balochisthan. but now you guys claim that india cant do anything in balochistan......will you guys make up your minds .....

or do you argue here for the sake of just countering anything the indians post.....

The best post so far.:tup::cheers:

my son I already said that we are not perfect its you who is in denial
we are paying the price for our role in the cold war.

but it is you now you is adventuring into the place where you are not wanted

I assume you to be of senior in age and experience, so here's my reply with all due respect - We are not in denial. Ask any well read Indian and he would know what India did in its neighborhood. Its the blindly patriotic that refuses to see the inconvenient grey shades. And I am sure Pakistan too has its fair share of such people as after all we are not too dissimilar.

ISI wasn't wanted in Indian Punjab, yet it chose to do so and so was RAW in East Pakistan, but it did. The simple truth is that intelligence agencies hardly go where there's a red carpet laid out for them. If being unwanted was a criteria, this world would have been a far more peaceful place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom