What's new

'India only gives moral support to Balochistan'

good post again Lady "Poker Face" bit off topic as we usually do
whenever we talk the discussion is bound to go towards Bangladesh & Kashmir. being isolated and land locked as issue is something Kashmiris should be left to think about. we need to respect their right of self determination. your point is very valid re Ladakh being more Chinese and Jammu being Hindu dominated now.

Not Chinese Buddhisth Indians.

thanks to Gaga and you for giving your insight on my point about Ladakh. I think a Chinese version might be differnt to your but I will leave it there.

since the topic is Balochistan I wont go any futher I just made a point that the discussion always drifts there .Gaga says the same thing

Two points:

• It was not u who ruled the subcontinent..It was rather the Afghans and the Turkik Mughlas.
  • Secondly last time I checked it was only 651 years from (1206-1857).And the Marathas and Sikhs were kicking the rear end of the Mughals for sometime even then.

:cheers:

to be more accurate the it was 501 years i.e from 1206-1707,as 1707 ended the war of 27 years fought with the Marathas winning and Aurangazeb died while fleeing.

ontopic
India will not let the Balochi movement die out.And will continue as long as Pakistani proxies exist in Kashmir.

PS:Indian members ignore Irfan Balochi,based on the fact that he brings Hindus,cows,partition into his posts and also nothing unique or useful information on Baluchistan(just usual media and Zaid hamid rant),its obvious for what kind audience his posts are typed and more importantly what he is trying to indicate to his fellow Pakistanis.:D

Last edited:
Look at the 2009 figures and you will know that impact wise the situation in 2 areas is not very different.

It has decreased considerably since 2006. So their is something positive in your post.;)

India will keep Baluchistan issue on medium flame,i.e we won't let it die out or at the same time explode.It will continue as long as Pakistani proxies exist in Kashmir.

Oh you just ranted again. Don't tell me that you believe that India is in a position to increase or decrease the flame on it's own will in Baluchistan. If you believe that it means you are typical of those guys who usually spend their time in abusing each other on youtube. As far as supporting Kashmiri freedom movement is concerned we will continue supporting it. If you think creating unrest in Baluchistan you can stop us from doing so than you might end up in fighting with more problems other than the Kashmir one. :D

Some people do love to live in the delusional world of their own no matter what are the facts. :)

Oh you just ranted again. Don't tell me that you believe that India is in a position to increase or decrease the flame on it's own will in Baluchistan. If you believe that it means you are typical of those guys who usually spend their time in abusing each other on youtube. As far as supporting Kashmiri freedom movement is concerned we will continue supporting it. If you think creating unrest in Baluchistan you can stop us from doing so than you might end up in fighting with more problems other than the Kashmir one. :D

Some people do love to live in the delusional world of their own no matter what are the facts. :)

very well put brother

I can see that my posts have had a desired effect. although I have explained in detail but he chooses to conveniently ignore the facts which have been picked up by Lady Gaga.

looks like that after ISI this guy is now suffering from Zaid Hamid phobia Alas is all I can say.

what do you guys actually expect from the indians here?.....when myself and some others claimed that INDIA is not and will not interfere in balochisthan---you guys ranted about having proof about indian involvement in balochistan when there was none....

now when one other indian member believes that india would keep the baloch pot warm(i have no idea why he believes so) , but however his arguement supports your claim of india meddling in balochisthan. but now you guys claim that india cant do anything in balochistan......will you guys make up your minds .....

or do you argue here for the sake of just countering anything the indians post.....

Don't tell me that you believe that India is in a position to increase or decrease the flame on it's own will in Baluchistan.
I don't,its your country men who believe so,:rofl:

Anyway Seriously,My data on Baluchistan is based on Ahmed Rashid and Tariq Ali's words..

If you think creating unrest in Baluchistan you can stop us from doing so than you might end up in fighting with more problems other than the Kashmir one. :D

Like i mentioned in my earlier post:Baluchistan is India's card up the sleeve,only in the event Pakistan attempts liberation of Kashmir through military intervention.

Last edited:
what do you guys actually expect from the indians here?........

They are insecure and skeptic about every Indian comment here.You can type any of your hypothesis and contradict yourself but getting a fitting reaction is a guarantee. The problem here is not India but lack sincerity to resolve this Issue.

I don't,its your country men who believe so,:rofl:

Good.

Anyway Seriously,My data of Baluchistan is based on Ahmed Rashid and Tariq Ali's words..

Good. :)

I never said that Baluchistan is a tit for tat response for Kashmir,neither do i expect you to be smart enough to give up on Kashmir.:no:

You have started to behave better. Let's hope you go in the same manner.

Like i mentioned in my earlier post:Baluchistan is India's card up the sleeve, in the event Pakistan attempts liberation of Kashmir through military intervention.

And what you are going to do in such scenario. Unfortunately or fortunately you picked up the wrong card. That what I was pointing out. But anyways it is your opinion that what card you would use. But in my opinion never use that card which would only increase your problems instead of decreasing them.;)

They say the first thing to improve one's character is accepting one's mistakes.Good to see that you"re on it :tup:,I'm sure you"ll be a better and productive human someday:P

PS:Like the last time i"ve again overestimated your capability of intuition while typing this reply,So don't push yourself too much to understand it.:D

Rant and flames not worthy to be replied.

:)

It has decreased considerably since 2006. So their is something positive in your post.;)

Thats true. Positive is always good. The same trend follows in Kashmir too. 4375 deaths in 2001 and some 350 odd in 2009

Sometimes it seems these 2 are linked. As Kashmir has warmed up this year, so has Balochistan.

@Pakistani nationalist
*A lot of countries including world powers like USA and UK have accused pakistan regarding the support given to insurgents in kashmir

Proof links?No Toi or the hindu b.s indian sources!

*At egypt what proof did your government give to the world or u.n?

I think TOP OFFICIALS OF 2 GOVERNMENTS DONT MEET IN ANOTHER COUNTRY JUST TO PASS TIME!!

Dr.Manmohan sing accepted that we are ready for any talks regarding balochistan and that is your proof?lol

Did u cancel mofo brahamdaghs indian passport as ur FM said u will?

*Please show the link that showing that bugti guy travelled in indian passport?and how is indian government related to it?Did pakistan take this matter to un?

UN?We are a mature country we told u to stop pucking in balouchistan.And im not a representative of GOP its there job! Telling ur foriegn minister to cancel his passport in front of world press was not a joke!

*About crying:At least a dozen terror attacks happened in last two years in india.How many of them was linked to pakistan by indian media or government?

Do u also count murders n rapes as terror attacks?
Didnt u just a day back talk about Moaists having links with ISI?
Heroine smugling of ISI ?
500 rs for IOK kashmiris for throwing stones?
etc etc

on the other hand i can show you links of pakistani media accussing raw for all major terror attacks in last two years such as ghq attacks,attacks on ahmedi mosque,lahore blasts and most major suicide bombings,and now even floods!

Floods?:rofl::rofl: some conspiracy loving guy made a thread on pdf and u call it Pakistani media ?
Yes ur involved arent u?
Media just reported wat officials told them.

*India will object even a single rifle freely given to pakistan let alone f16.Only retards who dont know about deplomacy will call it crying.

Indians crying infront of white house ... Thts a true example of indian diplomacy i presume?

Only RETARDS will call it real diplomacy.
Ever see Pakistanis doing the same?Ever see us even trying to block any same? by crying or else?

what i meant was accusing raw domestically while being silent about it internationally will make pakistan look like big time losers

We dont go on accusing raw in other countries... unlike india which gets insulted when US tells india arm sales to Pakistan will continue.
Brazil tells india anti radiation missiles will be sold to Pakistan!

Or there is no evidence of indian claims etc!

About mumbai attacks,wasnt pakistani establishment denying they were even pakistanis,

Vy establishment u mean Government right?Its a mature step any government will do tht!

They wouldnt just go on accepting watever indians say! without even knowing who was involved or wat was happening !

while india gave proofs to world and made them accept that the attackers were pakistanis.

It was a PAKISTANI NEWS CHANNEL! not india or indians! Ur still crying about ISI without any proof!

And about maoists, indian government denied any hands of china because we are not losers enough to falsely accuse china.

Actually u have in the past and even made movies about it!Does tht make u feel like loser now when i told u about it?

I guess BAd.

And about isi link to maoists,have india ever ever accused Isi for any terror attack by maoists the way pakistan accuse india?

:woot: Do u see indian channels? do u want me to post third class indian videos ? Dus Kadam?Agni warsha?andolan etc etc

Do u have proof about ISIs links with moaists?

no...Intelligence have recieved info that isi agents tried to contact maoists just that.

Yeah right ! Any proof?
U also accused china for offering arms right?

Believe me Indians - You can provide full support to these people - I 100% Agree but when we will do something Don't come here and whine - The response will be 100 times more stronger then your so called support to BLA.

to be more accurate the it was 501 years i.e from 1206-1707,as 1707 ended the war of 27 years fought with the Marathas winning and Aurangazeb died while fleeing.

ontopic
India will keep Baluchistan issue on medium flame,i.e we won't let it die out or at the same time explode.It will continue as long as Pakistani proxies exist in Kashmir.

PS:Indian members ignore Irfan Balochi,based on the fact that he brings Hindus,cows,partition into his posts and also nothing unique or useful information on Baluchistan(just usual media and Zaid hamid rant),its obvious for what kind audience his posts are typed and more importantly what he is trying to indicate to his fellow Pakistanis.:D

"India will keep Baluchistan issue on medium flame,i.e we won't let it die out or at the same time explode.It will continue as long as Pakistani proxies exist in Kashmir."

You are the man! Pathetic individual, grow up! You think that India can do whatever she wants? On a lighter note, it was my honour to read your post. Keep it up! Can you tell more about India? I want Ontario separated from Canada; can India help me in that, please?

Believe me Indians - You can provide full support to these people - I 100% Agree but when we will do something Don't come here and whine - The response will be 100 times more stronger then your so called support to BLA.

We don't have to do anything. Patel will kill Guju, Brahaman will kill Shudra and so on.
Just relax and eat super crisps! yummy

We don't have to do anything. Patel will kill Guju, Brahaman will kill Shudra and so on.
Just relax and eat super crisps! yummy
like sunni will kill shia, shia will kill ahmadis, pakhtoons will kill baloch...lol
wishful thinking my friend

Back
Top Bottom