What's new

India only friend of Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh is like a lice on head. they cannot affect the body but still are so irritating that they need to be crushed...

congratz. You are the next navjot sidhu.

well how come as soon as indians entered the scene war was over within 15 days which was going on for months?

as far as bangla soldiers goes forget tech toys how are you going to counter the sheer numbers of indian side... with the theory of 1 bangla = 10 indians aint it....

because niazi decided to surrender to indian army. . Anything like this to Muktijodhhas was unlikely. . . . . Listen sister , personally i have no problem with India. . Even i support shooting of cow traders. .. ( but not innocent farmers alongside border which they often do ) . . There will be no war between Bangladesh and India. . So discussing it is a waste of time. . If it ever happens ultimately it will turn it into guerilla warfare. . .then number or modern equipments will count little. . . Bravery will decide. . .. Just like 1971 or vietnamese war. . .

All of u hav a total misinformation about insurgency in NE india, and i really can't stand all of ur stupid comments abt d region i live in, u all seem 2 be living in 2009, bt wait wait in 2yrz scenario has changed, insurgency has declined, Ulfa d main insurgent grp has cum 2 talks with d govt with all d top leaderz either being arrestd or surrended ( thanks 2 d present BD govt.).. Except yes paresh barua who is in hiding, d same is d case with majority of the insurgent groupz! If u happen 2 visit dis region nw u wil realize d peace existing at present! Plus dis 'establishment of peace' is d main cause 4 d congress winning d state elections in majority...
And also i find it very annoying dat sum of u are comparing NE india with Kashmir, its a shame on ur part coz we are very different dan d kashmiri's... We are proud indians.. We resistd wen nehru wantd 2 merge us wid BD, and wat u people are saying dat our people are fighting 4 freedom 4rm india? Wic is totally wrng.. Initially our region was a neglectd one so our people were very much frustratd with d apathy of GOI, many of the people went for gandhian ways of protesting wic yielded insignificant result, bt sum of d youths choose violence over gandhian principles, d views with wic d revolution startd were purely d demand 4 development at par d rest of india and also sum autonomy so as 2 help our youths 2 find jobs and do businesses in our own regiön ( most of our business wer run by d marwaris and bihari's were taken 2 be btr labourerz by des marwaris) hence obviously there was anger amngst us coz so many of us wer unemployd...
Nw u knw wen u take up violence or enter a criminal world ur characterz change, though u went out 2 fight 4 a gud cause bt violence gives people so much power, thus ulfa began 2 loot d north indian businessmen startd smuggling jus lyk any misguided kid coz they were young aftrall and did nt hav a mature leadership.. Gradually they startd bombing public places killing innocent people, orphaning many.. Gradually d public turnd against them, and as of 2day majority of d people are against them and fortunately they hav realized it and hence cum frwrd for peace talk, and yr it was sum of this guys who did demand for sovereignity wic was jus and excuse for them 2 abstain themselves 4rm coming 2 d table, sovereignity was nt a demand by us itz jus a demand by a few of dos guys.. Lately assam has witnessd much more development and same can be said abt most of d NE states.. Plus people here value education hence u can see d enormous increase in NE students in renowd institutes all ovr india and also addition of iits, nits, iim, etc has hlpd our region..
There is an urgent need 2 open trade routes with SE asia wic wil hlp our region..

All of u hav a total misinformation about insurgency in NE india, and i really can't stand all of ur stupid comments abt d region i live in, u all seem 2 be living in 2009, bt wait wait in 2yrz scenario has changed, insurgency has declined, Ulfa d main insurgent grp has cum 2 talks with d govt with all d top leaderz either being arrestd or surrended ( thanks 2 d present BD govt.).. Except yes paresh barua who is in hiding, d same is d case with majority of the insurgent groupz! If u happen 2 visit dis region nw u wil realize d peace existing at present! Plus dis 'establishment of peace' is d main cause 4 d congress winning d state elections in majority...
And also i find it very annoying dat sum of u are comparing NE india with Kashmir, its a shame on ur part coz we are very different dan d kashmiri's... We are proud indians.. We resistd wen nehru wantd 2 merge us wid BD, and wat u people are saying dat our people are fighting 4 freedom 4rm india? Wic is totally wrng.. Initially our region was a neglectd one so our people were very much frustratd with d apathy of GOI, many of the people went for gandhian ways of protesting wic yielded insignificant result, bt sum of d youths choose violence over gandhian principles, d views with wic d revolution startd were purely d demand 4 development at par d rest of india and also sum autonomy so as 2 help our youths 2 find jobs and do businesses in our own regiön ( most of our business wer run by d marwaris and bihari's were taken 2 be btr labourerz by des marwaris) hence obviously there was anger amngst us coz so many of us wer unemployd...
Nw u knw wen u take up violence or enter a criminal world ur characterz change, though u went out 2 fight 4 a gud cause bt violence gives people so much power, thus ulfa began 2 loot d north indian businessmen startd smuggling jus lyk any misguided kid coz they were young aftrall and did nt hav a mature leadership.. Gradually they startd bombing public places killing innocent people, orphaning many.. Gradually d public turnd against them, and as of 2day majority of d people are against them and fortunately they hav realized it and hence cum frwrd for peace talk, and yr it was sum of this guys who did demand for sovereignity wic was jus and excuse for them 2 abstain themselves 4rm coming 2 d table, sovereignity was nt a demand by us itz jus a demand by a few of dos guys.. Lately assam has witnessd much more development and same can be said abt most of d NE states.. Plus people here value education hence u can see d enormous increase in NE students in renowd institutes all ovr india and also addition of iits, nits, iim, etc has hlpd our region..
There is an urgent need 2 open trade routes with SE asia wic wil hlp our region..

nice 1:yahoo:These BD dnt knw bout NE problems and keep talking bout them.

N ys illegal bangladeshi's are a headache 4 ur, it is a vry complx issue and its jus because of d political parties own vote bank policies dat we are suffring, assamese are a unitd lot abt dis issue, assamese muslims dnt sympathize wid dis BD people coz our region has a secular mentality, dats y u dnt c BJP winning any electn here..

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

N ys illegal bangladeshi's are a headache 4 us, it is a vry complx issue and its jus because of d political parties own vote bank policies dat we are suffring, assamese are a unitd lot abt dis issue, assamese muslims dnt sympathize wid dis BD people coz our region has a secular mentality, dats y u dnt c BJP winning any electn here..

nice 1:yahoo:These BD dnt knw bout NE problems and keep talking bout them.

seriously man we cant blame BD alone, even other countries and most of our indians hav complete ignorance.. And BDians who migrate in search of btr earnings.. So we can blame them wen our political parties are falicitating it..
Sum people hav wet dreams abt China occupying us they can occupy our land bt can't occupy our souls,
WE believe in indian constitution though we may nt blv in our politicians..

Offtopic: i seldom comment here, bt i do read d discussion here wen i get tym.. Just as i did 2day wen i feel misinformation abt NE india is rampant in d discussions.. Anyway got loads of projects 2 do u knw how much we hav in our iit's.. Gud nyt! :-)

hehehehehehe ... Good.

well how come as soon as indians entered the scene war was over within 15 days which was going on for months?

as far as bangla soldiers goes forget tech toys how are you going to counter the sheer numbers of indian side... with the theory of 1 bangla = 10 indians aint it....

India entered the war with LTTE and was kicked out after a few years, the grand finale was when Rajiv Gandhi's head went flying off-base. The mighty Indians went home proudly with their tails between the hind legs !!!

N ys illegal bangladeshi's are a headache 4 ur, it is a vry complx issue and its jus because of d political parties own vote bank policies dat we are suffring, assamese are a unitd lot abt dis issue, assamese muslims dnt sympathize wid dis BD people coz our region has a secular mentality, dats y u dnt c BJP winning any electn here..

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

N ys illegal bangladeshi's are a headache 4 us, it is a vry complx issue and its jus because of d political parties own vote bank policies dat we are suffring, assamese are a unitd lot abt dis issue, assamese muslims dnt sympathize wid dis BD people coz our region has a secular mentality, dats y u dnt c BJP winning any electn here..

hehehehehee... good again.

India entered the war with LTTE and was kicked out after a few years, the grand finale was when Rajiv Gandhi's head went flying off-base. The mighty Indians went home proudly with their tails between the hind legs !!!

you are some insensitive a$$hole. are all Bangladeshis as uncultured as you? Good the world doesn't care about your country. The f1lth inside you is as bad as the outside.

I dont know where these people coming from... The way these people are talking, seems like BD is just a cake walk. Let me make it clear, BD will not hesitate to take the war to Indian soil. Indians does not have any history of sacrificing life for their country rather always worked for their pay master.

If you don't know how to write like an adult, then don't bother to write.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom