What's new

India only friend of Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all your points. We wont be willing to face a guerrilla war for no reason.
How will that help us. Will it help us getting 10 percent GDP growth? Eliminate poverty?

We have some experience in holding up in areas where we are not popular(kashmir and NE) but BD is not worth the risk.

mmm....I always thought of people going over military might alone as childish. Especially when one has no idea what he/she is talking about.

I always go by diplomacy as a first option, most Bangladeshis are like that, both rich and poor. Unless they are criminals or terrorists of-course :lol:
Military option is always the last one.

I don't know what has gotten into iajdani, maybe his girlfriend dumped him(?)

Please dooon't get angry iajdani :undecided: I was just pointing out the facts.

There is a lot of things that are against religion, but still is practised! ;)

The work for making BD a colony of India has started.

The results will be out in front of everyone very soon.

Please tell me you guys are all on dope. :s

What? You don't want cheap BD labour for our factories?

Think about their natural resources. We could use them.

After all, theirs was also our land a few decades ago.

First of all I was talking about the land from where you will be launching your attack. The people down there are hostile or safe to say a segment of them are hostile. Then again you are invading a hostile nation where every person will take up arms (without any doubt). now how can you wage a war where the people on the ground just do not like you. And how long you can hold the ground? No matter how strong your military is. Just look at vietnam. And China will just waiting for that opportune moment when you will be ostrachized from international community. They just can say that they are coming to protect civilians.

Though all this attack etc is purely in the hypothetical realm and kiteflying, still......

Of course China can say that they are coming to protect civilians.

The question is - how will they come?

"-_- :tdown:

Though all this attack etc is purely in the hypothetical realm and kiteflying, still......

Of course China can say that they are coming to protect civilians.

The question is - how will they come?

I think iajdani is gone.

Suppose, hypothetically that India is in a long war against a guerrilla army in Bangladesh for the sake of taking over the land. This army is also supplied by China.

What if China suddenly finds the opportunity to invade Indian territory? Along with Pakistan? Can India handle three wars at once?

First of all you are wrong in assuming that we'll launch attack from land.

We'll just block all your trade routes.

Block the flow of Ganges and Brahmaputra.

Enforce a Naval Blockade.

..now we will just sit in your territorial waters and wait for our would be BDian subjects to come and drink sea water.

...and we'll start Brahmossing them and other not-so-good BDian subjects.

You may like to reconsider the blocking or rivers.

It will only inundate your own area!

I don't subscribe to this view.

East Bengal may have been a part of British India, it is no longer so and it is an Independent Nation.

Therefore, there is no question of any issues on its sovereignty.

Arrey yaar, leave the flame-baiting. The thread has died down :|

I don't subscribe to this view.

East Bengal may have been a part of British India, it is no longer so and it is an Independent Nation.

Therefore, there is no question of any issues on its sovereignty.

Why not? The land belongs to us. It has always belonged to us. For thousands of years.

We are only reclaiming what has always been ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom