What's new

INDIA ONE OF THE MOST RACIST COUNTRIES

Racism comes from the caste system practiced in hindu religion. People who don't look like brhamins are discriminated and racims emerges.

pak6.jpg

Racism comes from the caste system practiced in hindu religion. People who don't look like brhamins are discriminated and racims emerges.
:o::o::o:Which part of India are U living in ?

I am a Brahmin . I have more Muslim , SC , Non Brahmin friends than from my caste .
Heck ! Who asks others caste before making friends .
Cast/Jati may be a part oh Hindu Society , But its not the part of Hindu Religion .
Don't mix Caste with Varna . Varna is a religious concept :tup:Caste isn't .

:o:We are not living in Utopia . Criminals and defaulters are in every society .
And the height of Generalizing :hitwall:

You might be an exception, what about the khap panchayats and the low caste people killed by thakurs and brahmins?

:o:They are worse than Scums . I have seen both sides of thakurs and Brahmins .
There are Good People and then there are Bad people .
As educated people , we must differentiate between them on the basis of qualities and not religion , Caste , Sect , Colour , Language etc .

Not all brahaman are veggies ,i live in himachal & there are plenty here who eat meat except beef & pork & as for racism India is the most diverse country on planet you could put a whole europe,north america south america in it & most racism isn't based on just cast ,i give you an e.g I come from himachal a 55000sq km state with 7 million population we have kangri, mandyali, Punjabi ,pahari ,lahuli ,kinoori, chamba walas,KULLU walas, sirmori etc all with different language & cultural habits & all are racist to each other but still live together ,one more thing to note in each of these there are many sub groups for e.g in kangri there are dogra, kangri rajputs,phari rajput, brahman kangri , gadhi kangri etc who all racist to each other to some extent but still live together work together eat together & abusing & do name calling all at the same time

Last edited:
Not all brahaman are veggies ,i live in himachal & there are plenty here who eat meat except beef & pork & as for racism India is the most diverse country on planet you could put a whole europe,north america south america in it & most racism isn't based on just cast ,i give you an e.g I come from himachal a 55000sq km state with 7 million population we have kangri, mandyali, Punjabi ,pahari ,lahuli ,kinnuari, chamba walas,KULLU walas, sirmori etc all with different language & cultural habits & all are racist to each other but still live together ,one more thing to note in each of these there are many sub groups for e.g in kangri there are dogra, kangri rajputs,phari rajput, brahman kangri , gadhi kangri etc who all racist to each other to some extent but still live together work together eat together & abusing & do name calling all at the same time
i live in delhi my hometown is shimla..india is a place where you hv right to choose anything..i am thakur..my family eat meat and i dont eat its depend on me..i dont like so..my all friend eat meat..so other country ppl dont understand this and confused alwayes...hahahah..its india..loved everyone but jab koi dimaag khrab kre toh ...( aata majhhi satkel ) :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Thats prevalent only 2-3states in north india.. rest all r ok.... @Kashmiri Pandit i am a brhmin and a die hard non veggitarian... we bengalis even offer meat/fish in our pujas...

Yup ! We too . There is a day , when we prepare food for Ghar Devta . That food is mainly Rice and Fish .
Then in some Ashrams like Gopinath Ashram , They give meat and rice as Prasad .

Dhar are Kashmiris but someone told me that Dhar are originally Bengalis , Is it true ?

Back
Top Bottom