What's new

INDIA ONE OF THE MOST RACIST COUNTRIES

You were also generalizing when you said brahmins eat meat. Most of them dont.
I don't think so I think majority do eat meat specially the new generation , I have many brahaman & low cast friends & all of them eat meat & guess what sometimes together & cast discrimination has to do with ethnic & linguistic background in my opinion & observation & no amount of your attempt to paint it with Hinduism will change that, if cast system was just a Hindu phenomenon than we wouldn't have dalit Christians & Muslim in our country & in Pakistan

As for my personal opinion, I'd put almost any arab state in the head of the list of racism against other people, and way ahead of India which shows tolerant to other religions and so on
well I don't know about Arabs but we Indians are racist maybe not with foreigners to such extent compare to our own citizens & the reason for that has been listed from ethnic to linguistic difference cause of diversity in our country & this has been from last 5000 years & people think it can go away so easily

well I don't know about Arabs but we Indians are racist maybe not with foreigners to such extent compare to our own citizens & the reason for that has been listed from ethnic to linguistic difference cause of diversity in our country & this has been from last 5000 years & people think it can go away so easily

Every group of people have hard time to accept the different , and every country suffer from this problem.
This problem can be solved via education from young age and acceptance of one another

Racism comes from the caste system practiced in hindu religion. People who don't look like brhamins are discriminated and racims emerges.
by that yardstick muslim nations should be most advanced as in islam all muslims irrespective of there colour or race are one :azn:

but dont go far why is that you still have kashmiries, punjabies , pakhtoons , sindhies and balochies as diffrent groups fighting each other for biggest share in power and fruits of it :azn:

isnt pakistanies still using caste rames of hindus terming them as clans/tribes like rajput , rana, rao, bhatti , bhatt , khokhar and still look down upon changars , kanjars, bhangies , nai, teli who even after converting to islam or christanity are still called nai, teli , bhangi , changar, kanjar :azn:

if that is not racism and castesim then what is :azn:

in short pakistanies should first make themselfs proper islamik/good muslims and then try to make fun of hindus or indians or for that matter any one else got it :coffee:

by that yardstick muslim nations should be most advanced as in islam all muslims irrespective of there colour or race are one :azn:

but dont go far why is that you still have kashmiries, punjabies , pakhtoons , sindhies and balochies as diffrent groups fighting each other for biggest share in power and fruits of it :azn:

isnt pakistanies still using caste rames of hindus terming them as clans/tribes like rajput , rana, rao, bhatti , bhatt , khokhar and still look down upon changars , kanjars, bhangies , nai, teli who even after converting to islam or christanity are still called nai, teli , bhangi , changar, kanjar :azn:

in short pakistanies should first make themselfs proper islamik/good muslims and then try to make fun of hindus or indians or for that matter any one else got it :coffee:
LOL , In all this I forgot , Muslims too have a Caste system borrowed from converted Hindus :lol:

You said all the provinces are fighting may i remind you a couple of years ago we got the 18th ammendment which limited federal control and gave provinces almost complete atonomy so there is no more fighting. Also changing your religion does not change your clan and family name. You only change your own name. Im a BHATTI as well.

You said all the provinces are fighting may i remind you a couple of years ago we got the 18th ammendment which limited federal control and gave provinces almost complete atonomy so there is no more fighting. Also changing your religion does not change your clan and family name. You only change your own name. Im a BHATTI as well.
dont tell me about goverment amendments dont play this game with me talk in actual terms on ground we all know how much pakistanies agree and work according to rules of the goverment but all said you agree that pakistanies no matter what they preach or love to preach are by default still castist and racist thanks for aknowledging that cheers mate :sarcastic:

Good you have Hindu ancestry time for ghar wapsi :P

dont tell me about goverment amendments dont play this game with me talk in actual terms on ground we all know how much pakistanies agree and work according to rules of the goverment but all said you agree that pakistanies no matter what they preach or love to preach are by default still castist and racist thanks for aknowledging that cheers mate :sarcastic:
So an indian knows more about ground reality in pakistan than a pakistani? See the difference now lahore which was neglected before is now flourishing under the punjab govt. KPK which was a backward area has also been seeing rapid development all of which is due to no interference from the centre. Balochistan which almost always had a cm from another province of the leading party now has a nationalist baloch/pakistani as a cm and is working for his people!

I did not acknowledge what you said. Name does not make you socially higher in pakistan as it does in india. The name is just tradition now unlike in india where you still have a proper caste system!

Guru bhai look at them they call Indians & Bengali darki in this forum & these are the educated one we are talking about

Yes i do have hindu ancestory! My family is from bhatmer now bhatner in rajasthan. My family converted to islam and moved to bahawalnagar centuries ago and today bahawalnagar is in pakistan. I am a Rajput.
Good My ancestors family is also from Rajasthan we lost our lands cause of war between mughals & kachwaha rajputs & moved to himachal & settled here ,except religion we have everything in comman its good to have Pakistani who acknowledge there past & i hope your government in future to acknowledge this

Back
Top Bottom