What's new

INDIA ONE OF THE MOST RACIST COUNTRIES

I will give both of you run for money when it comes to fairness.:enjoy:

My Brother sucked all the white genes that were present in my family , Leaving only light brown genes for me:(
smiley-7486.gif

It will be even worse in today's india

Has to be... india is home to 100s of differnt linguistic, ethnic, religious communities... so definitly more racism has to be prevelant...

I will give both of you run for money when it comes to fairness.:enjoy:

You are nigg@ in front of me.. i m a bengali brahmin... and a secret membr of indian Klu klux klan... :lol: :lol:

My Brother sucked all the white genes that were present in my family , Leaving only light brown genes for me:(View attachment 275705

I am so fair that even here in US many people do not even realize that I am an Indian. Most of the time people think I am from Greece or Italy.

Seems I have sucked all the fair genes from my ammi.

I am so fair that even here in US many people do not even realize that I am an Indian. Most of the time people think I am from Greece or Italy.

Seems I have sucked all the fair genes from my ammi.
:lol::lol::lol:
My Grandmothers ( Paternal and Maternal ) have white Skin . My Brother has Super white Skin .
I on the other hand has Wheatish Body , but face is slightly dark :(
My brother gets red under Sun , While I get Black under Sun:(

A more stupid definition of racism can not be found.

The jews, parsees, Armenians who lived in India for thousands of years fleeing persecution from ''tolerant'' people would laugh at the stupid interpretation made here. Not to mention this stupid article from 2013 being posted by a stupid poster trying to board the stupid intolerance train.

hindu religion is keeping India backward.

Unlike Syria, Yemen, Egypt, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Somalia, Iraq, Nigeria etc etc... agreed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom