What's new

India On Track To Knock Britain Out Of World's Top 5 Economies

Aid in the form religious conversion to NGO's lol and not to govt and by the way India is a country now more a donor than a receiver,which your country never dream about and we don't fight some ones war for money...

1.India is growing 20 times more than pakistan in gdp ppp, adding approx 1 trillion dollar every year vs 50 billion dollar of pakistan
2. India is the second largest producer of coal,cement,steel(gng to be) after china
3. India is growing above 7% every year while uk still stuck in low figures for many years to come
4. India is the 3rd largest producer of electricity and 3rd largest consumer of oil
5. India is one of the largest consumer of gold
6. India companies are buying land rover,steel plants etc in UK
7. Automobile production of india is 3 times than UK
8. UK does not have any credible independent space program like NASA
9. Indian gdp ppp is 9.4 trillion vs 2.9 trillion of UK and now about to overtake in nominal figures...

For those still stuck in old legacy, let them live in their own world....

PPP GDP per capita is a good measurement of living standard. Can you share the GDP per capita in PPP terms between India and England?

IMF is writing crap you say? India has already surpassed these countries by PPP.

PPP GDP is useless in calculating national wealth. Nominal GDP should be used. But PPP GDP per capita is a good way of calculating living standard. What is India's GDP per capita in PPP vs Germany, Japan and England?

Mods, we need to do something about the amazing amount of hate speech here and other topics.

Grow up MAN, indians are there in US in big number and can take control if they want
Fifteen largest ancestries in the United States
Rank Ancestry Number Percent of total
population

1 German 42,841,569 15.2 %
2 Irish 30,524,799 10.8 %
3 African 24,903,412 8.8 %
4 English 24,509,692 8.7 %
5 American 20,188,305 7.2 %
6 Mexican 18,382,291 6.5 %
7 Italian 15,638,348 5.6 %
8 Polish 8,977,235 3.2 %
9 French 8,309,666 3.0 %
10 Native American and Alaskan Native 7,876,568 2.8 %
11 Scottish 4,890,581 1.7 %
12 Dutch 4,541,770 1.6 %
13 Norwegian 4,477,725 1.6 %
14 Scotch-Irish 4,319,232 1.5 %
15 Chinese 4,010,114 1.4 %

Uh oh, economy related thread

upload_2017-4-29_18-35-46.png

It's symbolic that's why they hold it as such a large achievement.

Do look in the mirror once in a while.
every country has theri fair share of ignorance but do you see ignorant british people here?????????

Don't you think that is uncalled for? or should i start talk about Uk.
if you want to start then lets start , just expect an apt reply

Wait doesn't India get annual Aid from the UK.

we tax payers pay for it

Firstly, any progress that advances the Human Condition anywhere is a great thing and must be celeberated.

Good job india. Keep moving forward and elevate your citizens to a better life they deserve.

The sum total of ASEAN, Japan, Korea and China is bigger than the enitre EU combined and some more...

If one adds the sum total of South Asians, india being the biggest, it is huge...

When South West/West Asia, Pak, GCC and Iran, along with EEU is added...the combined total of this pan Asian economic landscape is mind boggling.

If all posters, just for a moment, leave their autopiloted nationlism aside, just look at this pan Asian Economic landscape...

Apart from JP and SK/Singapore... every country is a developing country...there is at least 5 decades of growth ahead...

Can anyone of you imagine the Total GDP of Pan Asia?

Along with systematic improvement of HDI and Pan Asian Spiritual Heritage... world can be a different place altogether. Without WW3 the power balance in the world can be restored by truly Peaceful means. Imagine!

Yet all Asians will fight and belittle each other and keep on benchmarking with Western economies and what not...

Why?

Economic growth is means towards an end... advancement / betterment of Citizens' Lives.

Otherwise, it is just accounting.

All the best to all Asian states, including india, to achieve their fullest potential.

The day Asians will start benchmarking with each other...would be the day that Asian will finally come out of their colonised minds, and would at last truely free.

How long will it take?

As long as West continues to lead and control Currencies, Technologies and Military Power, Asia would always have to play a second fiddle.

The Economic growth story of Asian countries is Thanks to the import of goods and services by the West.

It was Japan to start with followed by China, Taiwan, South Korea and then by ASEAN and now countries from the Subcontinent.

What happens if West moves their outsourced factories and services from Asia to Eastern EU, South America or Africa?

How many Asian economies can survive such a move?

Once Japanese Electronics giants like SONY, Panasonic, Sharp have been taken over by Samsungs and LGs of the world.

Asian economies are just playing the musical chairs while the control switch to turn on or off the music is with the West.

10. India houses the worlds largest poorest people.
11. Slums of Mumbai largest in the world.
12. India tops the chart in lacking of basic needs like to ilet and ranks number one in having largest population without to ilets.
13. India tops the chart again in open de fecation.

I have more points but leave it.

That's ok. You can claim the top spot for most number of Muslims

upload_2017-4-29_11-9-19.png

As long as West continues to lead and control Currencies, Technologies and Military Power, Asia would always have to play a second fiddle.

The Economic growth story of Asian countries is Thanks to the import of goods and services by the West.

It was Japan to start with followed by China, Taiwan, South Korea and then by ASEAN and now countries from the Subcontinent.

What happens if West moves their outsourced factories and services from Asia to Eastern EU, South America or Africa?

Once Japanese Electronics giants like SONY, Panasonic, Sharp have been taken over by Samsungs and LGs of the world.

Asian economies are just playing the musical chairs while the control switch to turn on or off the music is with the West.

My dear indian friend,

It all falls back to mental captivity. Nothing more.

The combined market of East Asia, ASEAN and South/South West Asia is enough to create a shared economic space. These countries can trade among themselves... how bigger market do you want?

It will lift 100s of millions out of abject poverty in a decade...is it going to happen any time soon? NO.

I just find it tragic that countries who have such a vast, ancient Heritage of all global main religions are such backward mess.

All we see, hear is stupid soundbites and empty slogans...

I wish to see a prosperious East and happy West.

We need, as Humanity, to move forward and break the cycle of last 500+ years of imperialism. We need to enact a new Paradigm of Human Dignity and True Equality.

How can we have Human Rights, when the System keeps billions in total poverty?

But it can only succeed if the Mind is Free.

What says you?

Regards,

SPF

View attachment 393741

Why didn't they? Does the west prefer East Asia over other regions? No, everything happens for a reason the East Asian countries have some quality that manufacturing industry needs where you can hardly find outside this region. And now the west had lost its chance cause China has already grown so big and powerful.

My dear indian friend,

It all falls back to mental captivity. Nothing more.

The combined market of East Asia, ASEAN and South/South West Asia is enough to create a shared economic space. These countries can trade among themselves... how bigger market do you want?

It will lift 100s of millions out of abject poverty in a decade...is it going to happen any time soon? NO.

I just find it tragic that countries who have such a vast, ancient Heritage of all global main religions are such backward mess.

All we see, hear is stupid soundbites and empty slogans...

I wish to see a prosperious East and happy West.

We need, as Humanity, to move forward and break the cycle of last 500+ years of imperialism. We need to enact a new Paradigm of Human Dignity and True Equality.

How can we have Human Rights, when the System keeps billions in total poverty?

But it can only succeed if the Mind is Free.

What says you?

Regards,

SPF

Frankly history and religion has become a burden for many Asian societies.

Will Turkey get along with Iran? Will India get along with China and Pakistan? Will China get along with Japan?

Talking about combined strength of Asia is great on paper but it is built on feeble foundations at present.

How many Asian countries can afford to appreciate their currencies and survive? Look no further than Japanese Yen and Japan has been in perennial recession for decades now.

Transfer of knowledge leadership from the West to Asia is the only way Asia can reclaim its erst while glory and I do not see that happening in this century.

R & D is an expensive and risky undertaking and more so for countries which are struggling to put food on the tables of their citizens.

West is in the top 3 while Asia is in the bottom 3 of the Maslow's pyramid.

upload_2017-4-29_11-45-1.png

Why didn't they? Does the west prefer East Asia over other regions? No, everything happens for a reason the East Asian countries have some quality that manufacturing industry needs where you can hardly find outside this region. And now the west had lost its chance cause China has already grown so big and powerful.

No my dear. West did not invest in China for Chinese super human qualities. US wanted to ensure that China is fully pulled away from any influence of USSR. Even today US engages with China part of G2 to ensure US retains its hold on East Asian and South East Asian regions.

An ever threatening China would ensure that all East Asian and South East Asian countries would keep relying on the leadership and support of the West.

Last edited:
Frankly history and religion has become a burden for many Asian societies.

Will Turkey get along with Iran? Will India get along with China and Pakistan? Will China get along with Japan?

Talking about combined strength of Asia is great on paper but it is built on feeble foundations at present.

How many Asian countries can afford to appreciate their currencies and survive? Look no further than Japanese Yen and Japan has been in perennial recession for decades now.

Transfer of knowledge leadership from the West to Asia is the only way Asia can reclaim its erst while glory and I do not see that happening in this century.

R & D is an expensive and risky undertaking and more so for countries which are struggling to put food on the tables of their citizens.

West is in the top 3 while Asia is in the bottom 3 of the Maslow's pyramid.

View attachment 393748

My friend, I agree with your assertions. I do.

Yet, I find it tragic.

People/Civilisations who have built Angkor Ghat, Stupas in Indonesia, Great Wall of China and the Forbidden & Summer Palaces, Vedic Medicine/Architecture, Indus Valley Civilisation, Ancient Persia, Ancient Arabia, Sumeria, Assyria, Ancient Eygt, Ancient Anatolia, given the world all its major religions.... have fallen so low.

So instead of lamenting, I try to find a way for a happy West and Prosperous East.

I strongly believe the time has come to end gobal imperial sytem. Win-Win Paradigm is the only hope of humanity. We neither have the resources nor intelligence to continue with the current global system.

The only thing I can percieve is the mental colonisation and extremely low self worth... all across Asia. I don't like pride thing...yet I value self esteem. Two different things...

As I have said to you before... I have nothing against your people or your country. We can argue about things where we disagree.

Apart from few policies, I wish indians all the very best like every other human being.

Hopefully, we continue engaging in constructive manner even if our views might be polar opposite.

In years gone, I was quite interested in some of your ancient wisdom traditions.. came to learn that Tantra is a sect of Sacred Female Worship. Is it true?

What does shakti mean/implies? Is Shiva a symbol or you actuate him as being? Are things more allegorical or they viewed as functional truths by your tradition?

Just a side-bar education. I am just a student of Tao.

Hopefully, your countrymen can realise that all this big GDP is worth nothing unless your per capita wealth rises... otherwise, MNCs will skimming off profits. Did you know that most of your FDI is the blackmoney being recycled.

But that you know already.

You take care.

SPF

My friend, I agree with your assertions. I do.

Yet, I find it tragic.

People/Civilisations who have built Angkor Ghat, Stupas in Indonesia, Great Wall of China and the Forbidden & Summer Palaces, Vedic Medicine/Architecture, Indus Valley Civilisation, Ancient Persia, Ancient Arabia, Sumeria, Assyria, Ancient Eygt, Ancient Anatolia, given the world all its major religions.... have fallen so low.

So instead of lamenting, I try to find a way for a happy West and Prosperous East.

I strongly believe the time has come to end gobal imperial sytem. Win-Win Paradigm is the only hope of humanity. We neither have the resources nor intelligence to continue with the current global system.

The only thing I can percieve is the mental colonisation and extremely low self worth... all across Asia. I don't like pride thing...yet I value self esteem. Two different things...

As I have said to you before... I have nothing against your people or your country. We can argue about things where we disagree.

Apart from few policies, I wish indians all the very best like every other human being.

Hopefully, we continue engaging in constructive manner even if our views might be polar opposite.

In years gone, I was quite interested in some of your ancient wisdom traditions.. came to learn that Tantra is a sect of Sacred Female Worship. Is it true?

What does shakti mean/implies? Is Shiva a symbol or you actuate him as being? Are things more allegorical or they viewed as functional truths by your tradition?

Just a side-bar education. I am just a student of Tao.

Hopefully, your countrymen can realise that all this big GDP is worth nothing unless your per capita wealth rises... otherwise, MNCs will skimming off profits. Did you know that most of your FDI is the blackmoney being recycled.

But that you know already.

You take care.

SPF

All those ancient cultures have made their marks as they had thriving scientific societies. But they lost all that lead as they did not invest enough in political science and military strength to protect those achivements and fell behind during the colonial era.

Today, both West and Asian produces science graduates. Unfortunately, most of the science graduates that Asia produces are good to be employed as workers rather than as thinkers.

That this difference that needs to be changed for Asia to regain its glory.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom