What's new

India On Track To Knock Britain Out Of World's Top 5 Economies

India has highest number of deaths of children under five years of age
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...er-five-years-of-age/articleshow/46722307.cms

Use some medicine you boasted that India produced to save your own children please.

Those fake "medicines" are poison. They kill poor people around the world. There is no proper research and mass production. Not to even
mention the insane lack of hygiene. Indian pharmaceutical industry is a circus. Comparing these with Western standards is an affront.

India should stop believing in fairy tales. India should focus on poverty reduction. Indian poverty and illness puts Africa to shame. Competing with established economies of this world cannot be a priority for India. It would be nothing short of a miracle if India ever managed to curb poverty let alone defeat it.

Last edited:
I could not have said it better.

Yes. Ancient Asians did produce excellent thoughts. It could be cyclical but the downward cycle was too long for comfort which only means that the upward journey now would not be quick and easy.

It could be any thing but extremism. Extremism is a byproduct of ignorance and ignorance breeds more ignorance.

So let me start with some basics so that the concept is not misunderstood.

Hinduism is very a recently coined word to give a form and shape to the ancient Indian thoughts.

So I would like to use the term Vedic thoughts instead.

Vedic societies followed Meritocracy.

Thoughts were not unitary in nature and people had freedom to put forward their thoughts without any fear of reprisal. Some thoughts were accepted and some thoughts died.

Vedic scriptures are collection of all thoughts pertaining to various faculty like science, arts, history, spirituality, Law/jurisprudence etc.

In spite of various thoughts on these subjects there is one thing that is common across all schools of thoughts.

There is life and energy driving this universe.

Hence Vedic people worship life and energy in various forms as they are considered to be the manifestations of god.

Shakti is the feminine form of life & energy in the universe that is considered to be responsible for the birth of other forms of life/energy.

Kind sir, please enjoy my esteem!

I guess our discourse is going to be educational one. We might find ourselves on different spectrum of opinions on certain policies... yet that is only that portion.

You are most welcome to challenge my views when we find each other on opposing ends.

Hopefully, we would be able to keep our diverging views compartimentalised and engage other subjects, as your Vedic heritage, more openly.

Yes, Esoteric and Exoteric is interlinked. Somehow it appears that your Vedic Allegories hint at subtle Esoteric matter... one for the masses and one for the Iniatiate... if you like.

Anyhow, any further information/education is always most welcome.

Regards,

SPF

Aggregate PPP is useless. But PPP per capita is useful as it help show the opportunity cost of a buck in the hand of its citizens.
Let's say you get more for the buck in Mumbai vs Toronto. Seriously would you rather rent a place in Mumbai because you get more for the buck or downtown Toronto?

Kind sir, please enjoy my esteem!

I guess our discourse is going to be educational one. We might find ourselves on different spectrum of opinions on certain policies... yet that is only that portion.

You are most welcome to challenge my views when we find each other on opposing ends.

Hopefully, we would be able to keep our diverging views compartimentalised and engage other subjects, as your Vedic heritage, more openly.

Yes, Esoteric and Exoteric is interlinked. Somehow it appears that your Vedic Allegories hint at subtle Esoteric matter... one for the masses and one for the Iniatiate... if you like.

Anyhow, any further information/education is always most welcome.

Regards,

SPF

Esoteric Vedic knowledge (Mantric and Tantric) has been long lost (at least publicly). Anyone claiming to have a such a knowledge today is more likely a charlatan as the people who are really privy to such vedic knowledge would never reveal themselves.

As I mentioned earlier, ancient vedic people followed meritocracy and Rishis passed the esoteric part of the Vedas strictly verbally and only to the most eligible & trusted students. Esoteric Vedic knowledge has never been and never to be written. Even today, Vedic students are expected to memorize huge books that they learn.

On the other hand exoteric knowledge was passed on to the general public through religious principles , recommendations and suggestions as trying to explain the reasoning to average public would be a futile exercise. This exoteric knowledge over the years have taken the shape of customs, traditions and superstitions.

India suffers the world highest infant and birth mortality rate, people die from all kinds of contagious disease especially for children. You claim that you produce tons of medicine but how come you can't save your children from dying of third world diseases, what an irony you presented to us.

Health care is subject of government but medicines are made by private entities.

India has highest number of deaths of children under five years of age
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...er-five-years-of-age/articleshow/46722307.cms

Use some medicine you boasted that India produced to save your own children please.
India is also a country were highest number of birth take place....Btw if you will care to research you will find that Infant mortality in India is lowest as compare to other south asian countries except Sri Lanka whose infant mortality rate is lower then even China....Btw your all weather friend infant mortality rate is almost twice as ours...

Wait doesn't India get annual Aid from the UK.

we tax payers pay for it
So you are 1 of the few elite British Pakistanis who pay Taxes because as far as i know around 60% of British Pakistanis lives under poverty line as compare to 25% British Indians...

So you are 1 of the few elite British Pakistanis who pay Taxes because as far as i know around 60% of British Pakistanis lives under poverty line as compare to 25% British Indians...
you sound like a moron with this comment. proper dumb thing to say

unless you dont work everyone pays taxes in the UK. and the 60% figure you are quoting you just made that up in your back side.

you sound like a moron with this comment. proper dumb thing to say

unless you dont work everyone pays taxes in the UK. and the 60% figure you are quoting you just made that up in your back side.
And you sound like an illiterate that don't even know their is a thing called Income Tax Slab
http://www.poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml
  • Around two-fifths of people from ethnic minorities live in low-income households, twice the rate for White people.
  • Within this, there are big variations by ethnic group. More specifically, the proportion of people who live in low-income households is:

• 20% for White people.
    • 30% for Indians and Black Caribbeans.
    • 50% for Black Africans.
    • 60% for Pakistanis.
    • 70% for Bangladeshis.
  • The proportion of people from ethnic minorities who live in low-income households declined during the late 1990s and early 2000s but has been rising since then. The net result is that the proportion in 2008/09 was lower than that of a decade previously, but only by a bit.
  • Each ethnic group has seen a similar (small) fall over the last decade in the proportion of people from ethnic minorities who live in low-income households. The net results are a) that the gap between the proportion for ethnic minorities and that for White people is the same as a decade ago and b) that the ethnic groups with the greatest risk of low income are the same as a decade ago (i.e. Bangladeshi and Pakistani)

And you sound like an illiterate that don't even know their is a thing called Income Tax Slab
http://www.poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml
  • Around two-fifths of people from ethnic minorities live in low-income households, twice the rate for White people.
  • Within this, there are big variations by ethnic group. More specifically, the proportion of people who live in low-income households is:
    • 20% for White people.
    • 30% for Indians and Black Caribbeans.
    • 50% for Black Africans.
    • 60% for Pakistanis.
    • 70% for Bangladeshis.
  • The proportion of people from ethnic minorities who live in low-income households declined during the late 1990s and early 2000s but has been rising since then. The net result is that the proportion in 2008/09 was lower than that of a decade previously, but only by a bit.
  • Each ethnic group has seen a similar (small) fall over the last decade in the proportion of people from ethnic minorities who live in low-income households. The net results are a) that the gap between the proportion for ethnic minorities and that for White people is the same as a decade ago and b) that the ethnic groups with the greatest risk of low income are the same as a decade ago (i.e. Bangladeshi and Pakistani)
:omghaha::omghaha:oh so now you back track from your original comment "i know around 60% of British Pakistanis lives under poverty line" to percentage of ethnic minorities live in low-income households

Huge difference between living below the poverty line like you stated and living in low income households. India has the largest amount of poor people anywhere in the world living below the global poverty index is a better statement.

:omghaha::omghaha:oh so now you back track from your original comment "i know around 60% of British Pakistanis lives under poverty line" to percentage of ethnic minorities live in low-income households

Huge difference between living below the poverty line like you stated and living in low income households. India has the largest amount of poor people anywhere in the world living below the global poverty index is a better statement.
India also has a large amount of population, so I'd say that's fair. When you don't calculate in ratios, a problem rises.

https://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthr...ish-Pakistani-and-Bangladeshi-live-in-Poverty

https://www.demos.co.uk/blog/why-are-british-indians-more-successful-than-pakistanis/

Excellent news!

An average Indian will soon earn 5% as much as an average Brit!

Or, an average Brit will soon only earn 20 times as much as an average Indian!

Now that's great progress!

Slow and steady at the Hindu rate will surely win the race!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Esoteric Vedic knowledge (Mantric and Tantric) has been long lost (at least publicly). Anyone claiming to have a such a knowledge today is more likely a charlatan as the people who are really privy to such vedic knowledge would never reveal themselves.

As I mentioned earlier, ancient vedic people followed meritocracy and Rishis passed the esoteric part of the Vedas strictly verbally and only to the most eligible & trusted students. Esoteric Vedic knowledge has never been and never to be written. Even today, Vedic students are expected to memorize huge books that they learn.

On the other hand exoteric knowledge was passed on to the general public through religious principles , recommendations and suggestions as trying to explain the reasoning to average public would be a futile exercise. This exoteric knowledge over the years have taken the shape of customs, traditions and superstitions.

Indeed. However, your assessment does apply that, perhaps, vast volumes/bredth of Esoteric wisdom is actully lost. If true I would consider it a loss of monumental proportions. If true it leaves a great emptiness in your spiritual tradition...leaving it open to exploitation as you mentioned.

By the way, the same rule applies to Toaist Wisdom Keepers... 8 is 9.

Is it possible that some of your ancient knowledge be encoded into your ancient architecture?

Yes. Great Blue Elephant. White tusks. Golden nails. Eyes Red. Trunk covered in Gold.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom