What's new

India On Track To Knock Britain Out Of World's Top 5 Economies

Indeed. However, your assessment does apply that, perhaps, vast volumes/bredth of Esoteric wisdom is actully lost. If true I would consider it a loss of monumental proportions. If true it leaves a great emptiness in your spiritual tradition...leaving it open to exploitation as you mentioned.

By the way, the same rule applies to Toaist Wisdom Keepers... 8 is 9.

Is it possible that some of your ancient knowledge be encoded into your ancient architecture?

Yes. Great Blue Elephant. White tusks. Golden nails. Eyes Red. Trunk covered in Gold.

Esoteric wisdom indeed has been been lost but rather than saying that it is a great loss I would say this generation does not deserve that knowledge and it is intentional.

Ancient Vedic people believed in cycles and time dimension was also defined in cycles. There are 4 Yugas (think Yugam as a human era) defined

First - Krita/Satya Yugam:- Virtue reigns supreme.
Second - Treta Yugam (Era of Rama) : – There was 3 quarter virtue and 1 quarter sin.
Third - Dwapara Yugam (Era of Krishna) : – There was 1 half virtue & 1 half sin.
Fourth - Kali Yugam: – There is 1 quarter virtue & 3 quarter sin.

We are currently in Kali yugam which started with 1 quarter if virtue. By the end if Kali Yugam we would have 4 quarters of sin and the era would come to an end and we go back to Krita/Satya Yugam.

One might see volcanoes and wonder why did god create such destructive forces that burn the living trees to ashes but its is the same volcanoes that bring all the rich minerals that nourishes the top soil and makes way for more healthy and flourishing environment again.

Vedic people believe that destruction and rebirth to be part of that natural cycle.

Esoteric wisdom indeed has been been lost but rather than saying that it is a great loss I would say this generation does not deserve that knowledge and it is intentional.

Ancient Vedic people believed in cycles and time dimension was also defined in cycles. There are 4 Yugas (think Yugam as a human era) defined

First - Krita/Satya Yugam:- Virtue reigns supreme.
Second - Treta Yugam (Era of Rama) : – There was 3 quarter virtue and 1 quarter sin.
Third - Dwapara Yugam (Era of Krishna) : – There was 1 half virtue & 1 half sin.
Fourth - Kali Yugam: – There is 1 quarter virtue & 3 quarter sin.

We are currently in Kali yugam which started with 1 quarter if virtue. By the end if Kali Yugam we would have 4 quarters of sin and the era would come to an end and we go back to Krita/Satya Yugam.

One might see volcanoes and wonder why did god create such destructive forces that burn the living trees to ashes but its is the same volcanoes that bring all the rich minerals that nourishes the top soil and makes way for more healthy and flourishing environment again.

Vedic people believe that destruction and rebirth to be part of that natural cycle.

Interesting.

This classification of Age does prompt one to Think/Percieve from a different lens.

I guess Lips of Wisdom are Sealed.

I also forward the idea then that this Hindutva is far different than your Vedic Thought.

Am I making a mistake in this?

Interesting.

This classification of Age does prompt one to Think/Percieve from a different lens.

I guess Lips of Wisdom are Sealed.

I also forward the idea then that this Hindutva is far different than your Vedic Thought.

Am I making a mistake in this?

The originals Vedic thoughts came out of more open societies where there was coercion or fear of reprisal.

Hindutva is reactionary and tactical in nature and would die when people start believing that they are no longer under threat to think freely again like they did in the past.

The originals Vedic thoughts came out of more open societies where there was coercion or fear of reprisal.

Hindutva is reactionary and tactical in nature and would die when people start believing that they are no longer under threat to think freely again like they did in the past.

I agree with you that openess to new ideas is critically important to forming Original Thought.

The only Divine capacity in Humanity is Thought, its coherence, its abstraction. Otherwise, all animals are capable of thoughts...anything with brain generate thoughts.

I asked you about ancient Vedic architecture, whether it is encoded?

If you don't mind.... please, elaborate.

Thanks!

SPF

Can you stop tagging me in your posts, as informed multiple times in the past I am not interested in any india related news.

@mods @waz Can you stop him from spamming?

are you insane??? when have i tagged you?? @waz sir, I've not tagged anyone why was i banned for this misinformation??

I agree with you that openess to new ideas is critically important to forming Original Thought.

The only Divine capacity in Humanity is Thought, its coherence, its abstraction. Otherwise, all animals are capable of thoughts...anything with brain generate thoughts.

I asked you about ancient Vedic architecture, whether it is encoded?

If you don't mind.... please, elaborate.

Thanks!

SPF

You need to follow some Indian gurus if you want to explore the esoteric part of vedic knowledge. Try Sadhguru or Nityananda or Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom